>He might be your father but he ain't your daddy

What did he mean by this?

KEK KEK CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Who cares, he's dead.

best waifu
10/10
>tfw she will never feel the perfect bliss you are feeling while gaping her ass

*Unzips dick

I'm just glad marvel finally managed a compelling villain.

how the hell has everyone seen this already?

>villain

He did nothing wrong

>he hasn't seen it

He made sure his wife died a slow, delirious, and painful death.

Shit movie

seriouslywhat a cunt, he could have made her suffocate on inert gas or someother painless shit

Why did he have to kill her at all?

because being with her made him consider quit being a god-inmortal-planet and he was enough of a selfish cunt

I want to see her in the 3rd movie.

Holy fuck this movie was good.

Once again the DCKeks are wrong

But he's literally lived millions and millions of years. If he just let her die of old age, that would still be the blink of an eye for him. We're talking the lifespan of a fucking fruit fly.

I just watched this shit today, why does capeshit have the worst """""""humor"""""""

Currently filming "Avengers: Infinity War" though, gotta love those Infinity Stones

>dead

TAZERFACE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD epitome of comedy right here folks.l;

why the fuck was it so overpowered?

this was pretty cringe tbphfam
I wasn't 100% clear on that either but I think Ego's real body was the glowy brain thing, everything else (i.e the planet, his human body) were construct willed into existence by his bullshit powers. He could pour his consciousness into the body but in order to stay inmortal in that form he needed to periodically return to his glowy brain thing and recharge his space juju

>tfw saw this with my dad

>tfw saw this with my dad
>he fell asleep

Out here in New Zealand a week ago.

>tfw my dad is nothing like me and wants nothing to do with my hobbies or interests

the reaction of the gold girl when he gave away the coordenates was funny though

>w..waiting on torrent or dvd
>translation: I have no friends and is afraid to leave my basement
Must suck that you don't have any friends.

it's not out on americuckland yet bro

good
>father/son dynamics
>yondu is actually a nice guy
>mantis :3
>sovereigns
>nebula being a troubled qt
>soundtrack on point (that cat stevens song was like a punch in the gut)
>drax is mostly cringe but manages to pull a couple of hearty laffs
>gamorra charging into nebula firing the ship's gun picked from the debris
bad
>James Gunn stupid brother
>lel tazerface XD
>lel babby groot so cute
>emo rocket setting up pussy ass non-lethal booby traps
meh
>sylvester stallone

Drax was GOAT

How dare you assume I don't have any friends. It ain't out here in Murica.
I don't really have any friends though.

All of rocket raccoon quips were extremely bad.

All of drax quips were extremely good.

I pretty much agree, they went overboard with the humour this time, I would have preferred a more mellow tone

fun fact, James Gunn's brother was the stand in for rocket on the film set and even sounds exactly like Bradly Cooper doing the rocket voice. It's pretty impressive.

Agreed

Still no Stallone pics?

I like Raccoon's wink quip tho hated Drax's turd quip

I liked how the movie gave viewers a real moral quandary in how they ought to view Yondu after the reveal.

As in, is him keeping Peter safe from Ego enough to make up for all of the children he flippantly sold off (and indirectly consigned to death) to the living planet?

It's a question that every character (including Yondu) in the know asks and has their own stance on. And there's no definite answer to it even at the end though the story does try to lean it to you one way.

How has handsome hunky man and her not kissed yet?

he was in the movie for like 1 minutes total, just wearing 'space cop' attire boring as shit

I never thought I would say this about a Marvel movie but this needed more action. The middle of the movie was a bit slow

>mfw Justice League will be a marvel quip fest with too much action
Have the tides turned?

As the great Christopher Lee said, to be a cameo in a movie, you must be a character that is remembered for his on screen performance and be worthy to the movie. Stallone's cameo in this was not at all

>tfw the cgi in this movie looks 10 times better than anything from the Justice League trailer
Sad

Is it me or did Pratt completely phone it in for this movie?

Because it's kind of messed up as the ending of the first movie showed that he kind of views of her as a mother figure. And she's even more motherly in this movie.

Plus, she and Adam have to bone in the next movie.

>dick jokes
>sex jokes
>poo jokes
>piss jokes
>Peter is still a manchild
>Peter x Gamora
>the Sovereign playing arcade machines
>Pac-Man
>James Gunn's brother
>Taserface
>Drax laughs in every scene
>Dairy Queen
>Mantis was pure comic relief and plot device
>sometimes what you've been looking for has been right in front of you all along
Marvel Studios does it again!

>the cgi in a finished movie looks better than a trailer for a movie releasing at the end of the year
are you retarded

I sort of noticed that she's a negro in green paint

this website has both saved and ruined me

Some of us don't live in 3rd world shitholes

it means taking pride in raising your wife's son

I hope she and Drax bang. With the lights off. Get over that beauty standard hump.

Because even the mere existence of Meredith was enough to pull Ego away from his purpose.

>t-t-t-they'll fix it for the release
>t-t-t-they'll fix it for the home media release

i'm not up with the lore, but are all the celestials dead ?

why didn't the other celestials stop ego ?

the CGI for this and Justice League is literally done by the same companies

>everyone gets killed
>the screen looks like a 2006 fps shooter
>10 reshoots and re-edits have disjointed the entire movie
>don't worry there's enough deleted scenes to just release an extended edition that'll ""fix"" the movie!
>bible references which are obviously deep af
>o no they didn't like bvs
>MORE QUIPS
>YES MORE THAN MARVEL, WE MUST HAVE MORE QUIPS
>MORE MEME MUSIC, THAT IS WHY THOSE FILMS ARE GOOD, MEME MUSIC
>just tell them it's trailer cgi and it'll definitely be better on the final release
>ok now rinse and repeat this method for the foreseeable future
>eventually audiences learn and stop seeing the movies
>bomb again and again

DC/Warner Bros. does it again!

all capeshit is awful and in no way does anything you said about Marvel now prove false, I'm just calling you out on your decision to only target Marvel and look like a DCCuck

maybe because this is a thread about GotG Vol 2 and there's no need to start company wars bullshit
fucking chill out mang

Literally just you. His reaction to the end kicked me right in the feels

I have no questions other than:
What has that High Priestess' salt driven her to do? What the hell was in that pod?

I don't know what you were expecting from a fucking superhero movie.

It's beautifurrrr
>so are you
>on the inside>

it was a good running joke

Create one of them (Sovereign genetically engineered golden perfect people) but much more advanced and powerful, tasked with taking down the Guardians. The name 'Adam' is referring to Adam Warlock in the comics, Ayesha's brother.
He is a major player in the Starlin era of cosmic stories, and has been a member of the Guardians.

Ta. I don't really read comics other than 2000AD back-issues.

Been out for the past week in aus. Burgerfags BTFO.

is the movie worth watching if you donĀ“t really care anymore all that much about superhero movies and thought that the first one featured some lame action scenes and generally was wasted potential?

Reminder that Mantis is for bullying

>on the inside

It was a direct reference to 'Androgynous' by the band The Replacements, from their album Let It Be [1984]

>He might be a father, but he sure ain't a dad

Why do DC Films never reference popular culture? Is it bevause DC fans are all shut ins who wouldn't get the references? Just speculation

Really didn't think this was any better than just 'alright'.

Every joke that actually landed at all, which was about half of them, was hammered into the ground

The action is now so over-the-top that there doesn't feel like anything is ever at risk

Starlord is the chosen one (don't care if this was in the comics or not it's just bad)

The music is great but you don't get points for including good music in a movie

It was quite a visual treat but not much more. Felt quite cobbled together in places.

It's no way near as good as the first was when it came out. If you didn't like that one you will not like this

If this was "alright", give an example of a good movie made in the last 5 years.

Surprisingly, there's more to the world then fucking America

Funny at first, but god that joke went on for way to fucking long

I'm glad I'm not the only one that hates James Gunn's brother

>h-how has everyone seen this!?

it's called Wikipedia you dumb fucks

what's next for the mcu after thanos?

The galaxy in his eyes was really cool

5 years? Shit, I can give you 5 good movies just from last year. Bone Tomahawk, 10 Cloverfield Lane, Eye in the Sky, Green Room, The Nice Guys... what are you trying to prove here? Are you just going to call any movie I name shit?

That line was one of the few to get a proper laugh out of the showing I went to.

It went WAY too hard on the humour, especially in the first half.

"Drax Laughs loudly" was the punchline to way too many jokes in this movie.