Tell my european friend a man was shot and killed near my house

>tell my european friend a man was shot and killed near my house
>he gets so scared and tells me to stay safe

why are europeans such low test soyboi cuckolds, he had it coming, murder for revenge is perfectly acceptable

god damn it I want a big boobs gf

>tell my european friend
Stopped reading right there Paco, stop lying on the internet

sauce?

>wishing your friend stays safe automatically makes you a "soyboy cuckold"

>swedecuck believes everyone is a NEET basement dweller like him

go have a spergfest in the communist thread cuck

Don't we all, don't we all.

Aww...que paso, chico? People didn't feed your "tough guy" charade? Cringed....puto de mierda.

Because it's not normal for someone to be killed near the place you live. I'd freak the fuck out too. There have been like 2 homicides in the last 30 years in the place where I live - one of which was a homicide-suicide. I'd shit my pants

god i just want to bend her over that bike rack

>malaysia
>mal asia
>literally bad asia

Meh, a guy was found dead about 300 meters away from my home 2 days ago and I don't see why I should feel scared over that

imagine being a shitskin who also browses Sup Forums and buys into their echo chamber

just imagine that for a second

if you let your gf walk out like this youre a cuck

He was obviously trying too hard to get something out of that "soyboy" shit thingy. I do hope you weren't serious about his post.

>uses buzzwords such as soyboy and cuck
Yeah I'm sure you're not a basement dweller at all

whiter than you Chang, can prove it

A DA was murdered in my neighborhood and I feel just fine

We like to make betas jealous. Were not faggots who want to see a bunch of tents walking around.

I know right? As a person who grew up in Baltimore, Western Europeans are a joke when it comes to crime. It's like Americans with terrorism, one little incident and everyone freaks the fuck out.

>soyboi cuck gets offended by mere words

typical

SOYBOI
W
E
D
E

Kind of funny if you think about it. Concrete barriers and armed guards around Christmas markets is considered normal there now, but if someone gets mugged or murdered apolitically than the world is ending for them.

>Concrete barriers and armed guards around Christmas markets is considered normal there now

Maybe not in Finland, but in western europe it is now.

finland is an asian nation

Not here. Perhaps in Lisbon's busiest streets

Yeah I heard there are tanks and humvees that patrol the streets of Berlin these days. What a shame. It's sad how far these Europeans have fallen.

You're southern europe. France Britain Germany Netherlands Belgium etc. this is what's happening.

Just another day where I live, nigga.

Are you from Camden, NJ?

I was in London during last christmas season and I saw neither concrete barriers nor armed guards, and I have friends studying in Amsterdam, Wien etc. and I haven't heard about any of that stuff happening over there.

Nah, New Orleans.

Brit poster literally told me that's what it's like this year.

Mexico is scary place.
I wont to travel there.

I believe in the Christmas of 2015 - after the Bataclan massacre - almost all European capitals decided to dramatically increase the level of security, with army guys patrolling the streets - even here where there hasn't been a terrorist attack in decades. I think he has a point

typical soy-loving nip

The world is a safer place with pokemon by your side, nippon-kun.

So pedros are behind the soy-memes on other boards?

typical violent ape

The absolute state of the /sSOYBOYy/

don't talk to my BLACK brother you wh*Toid
p.s. finding the names of your women right now (they will know the pleasure of BLACK COCK)

>get shot in third world country even after you heard warning signs of it
>Lmao fucking white boys aren't about dat life, dumb soyboys shouldn't even warn me about it
Honestly we are moving to white nationalist fascism closer by the day

Typical ogre running to the defense of chinks

>revenge killings are perfectly acceptable.
We should really give some kind of standarisation to this topic, some negroids killing people because his gf was sluting around don't seem enough for assasination.

t. low test beta cucks

Suppose this Pedro, you go around minding your business and then someone bumps into you, would you condone the killing of such a man?

I hope they don't get revenge on you for telling everyone here. My friend in mexico told me it is justified now to kill you. Stay safe, my friend.

lmao this is so true
i had this eurocuck friend freak the fuck out when he heard gunshots coming from the crackhouse a few blocks down
he got mad that i didn't want to call the cops because it's honestly better for everyone when those nogs kill each other

Nothing is going on here oetz. It just is party here.

why are even your women animals?

Get out

corpses have rigid muscles