ASIAN MEN HATE THREAD

go go go

:(

Yellower than you, Mohammed

why are asians such cucks? literally native american-tier

asians are ok 2bh

long as they aren't the shitty cliquey type that only ever hangs out with other asians and doesn't try to speak the language or get into the culture

rot in hell you stinky nuke sniffing chinks

>asians are ok
>new zealand (aka a CHINK'd country)
W E W

I'm sorry, I'm actually Asian. I was just really depressed when I made this thread

they are

blacks are ok too

Can I give you a cute anime girl in exchange for you not to make fun of us?

It's fine user. Why were you depressed?

thanks for asking filipanon
because i am an asian man

Chinkmen are really having no value

Stop bullying Asians

From China? Korea? Thailand? Vietnam? Japland?

fuck chinky subhuman shitskins, you aren't even fit to lick my boots

China (people say I look a little korean, so northern china maybe?)

:(

>so northern china maybe?)
you don't know where you come from?

Try to be more confident. Maybe you can land a cute tomoko

Well my parents came from a province of China right in the middle.

Anime isn't real

Come back to 中國
America must treat us Asians severely...

Asian men are generally cool people. Don't hate them.

t. Chicano user

WTF I LOVE New Zealand now!!

Bullying is mean.

Good thing I'm not asian.

>THIS many PISSskins on my board

I am too dumb to know Chinese. And besides, China is a really poor, crowded, and unsanitary country... Also, even in China, non-Asians will still find a way to bully you.

come home BLACK man

Chinaman here, Asian men are even worse than you are saying. They are savages, they practice every vice known to man, including cannibalism

Why do you hate Asians

I hear Asians are so hard in Murica.

White man here, Asian men are even worse than you are saying. They are savages, they practice every vice known to man, including cannibalism

Whites are literal nigger when compared to Asians

>Why do you hate niggers?
>they act like niggers

Literally nothing you say will change my perspective on gooks. Same applies to anyone race hating on Sup Forums, don't bother

What are you sad about we are fake Asians
This doesn't apply to us

Just Asian men. You are considered the most unattractive group, even by Asian women. When you apply for a job or a university, you are extremely discriminated against (you have to be much much more qualified than a woman or a white/black to get accepted). Your boss will overwork you since you are Asian. All the comedians and tv stars make fun of how you all look the same. Since elementary school, people make ching chong jokes - once you are in middle school, the small penis jokes starts.

WTF it's like playing a game with the hardest tier even though this is your first time to play it

Mixed race people cannot call themselves white, what would black people be then?

why do people bulli?

Asian Pride Worldwide!

The worst part? This isn't just the first time I get to play... it's the ONLY time

You guys are cucks that allow others to bully you. Seriously. Learn to defend yourself and project your power or just bend over and acquiesce.

Have you tried not being a PISSskin?

It's not like I'm going to shoot up a school or anything.

These problems aren't things I can control. is joking, but he has a point; I literally can't not be an Asian.

If I were in your shoes I would smash the game machine up. 2Hard4me

maybe you should go in an asian country instead then ? you know, i'm not telling you to go back to your country just because i hate shitskins, you seem unhappy and i am honestly advising you to do it for your own sake, it's better for everyone if you just go back home

>Black Lagoon pilot episode aired April of 2006 and the final episode aired end of December.
>Cho shoots up Virginia Tech April 2007.
>Four months after the last season aired.
>Dual-wields pistols like Mr. Chang & Revy in the series.
Surely, this is just a coincidence?

what should I do? My classmates always force themselves on me

Outlined the issues here: . There are tons of videos of whites cucking Asians IN ASIA. And life in Asia would probably be worse, I know they have terrible issues with overwork and stuff like that.

If you are implying suicide, I am not ready for that. I still have hope that one day I might get lucky and something really nice will happen

Meanwhile in Europe

Kick their asses or kiss their asses. The choice is yours.

b-but I like to be raped

>every Sup Forums stat on crime/education showing niggers being inferior to wh*te americans also show Asians being superior
>the only defense wh*te americans use is dick size
really gets the noggin joggin

It's just a coincidence
Hehe

You say this but then why can’t white men their women from the BLACK bull?

i mean relationship ability means a lot

man there are billions upon billions of asians in asia proportionally who gives a shit about white guys in asia ? it would change you a lot from living only around white people and feeling bad
of course you feel bad if you are not surrounded by your race, this sounds fucking obvious, to fix your problem you must go back to asia

>And life in Asia would probably be worse, I know they have terrible issues with overwork and stuff like that.
well then if you think life is actually better for you in white countries you can't really complain, it's your own personal choice to live among a foreign people who are nice enough to welcome you, and the least of politeness would be to not bitch at your hosts

*defend

>I still have hope that one day I might get lucky and something really nice will happen
Then don't whine in a place like Sup Forums and make a progress toward that my yellow nigga

Oh so now deflecting to relationship stats based on the opinions of Yahoo Personals in American cities

dam this actually kinda makes me feel better

What was the yellow man doing????
>working, to enrich the white man

flag
6cm

Hey 中華民國
I'm 8cm

flag
27cm

I'm 29542cm

pls b mai bf

>As long as they aren't the shitty cliquey type
So every Asian ever then?

Sh-She looks very nice!

did the singaporean twink move to malaysia?

Asian men are ok.

It just so happens that I prefer their women

Sorry, Asian women only like whites, not beaners.

>Portugal
>Beaners
American """"education""""

t.

rubbish

Not really. It's biased towards the primary race (white) obviously.

Think about what whites have done in this country to Asians, with regard to Sessue Hayakawa, arguably the first Hollywood sex symbol ever. White women loved him to the point that men felt threatened by the "Yellow Peril" and he started getting sidelined. Not to mention interracial marriage was illegal in most states. During WW2, 63 white women with Japanese husbands were sent to the camps with their husbands, whereas only 3 white men with Japanese wives were sent. Guess who had a movie made out of? The WMAF couple.

If you grew up here around Asians, its so clear what is happening. Asian girls who grow up around whites are sneered at by the white girls and in general told (by both men and women) that their men counterparts are nothing more than beta losers. Asians are a far smaller part of the population than whites, blacks, or latinas, so there are way more Asians who grow up isolated from their own race.

At the end of the day, people regardless of race do what it takes to secure their sexual position. You depressed Asians should do the same. Don't go after the people who denigrate you for being born a certain race. Find yourself a place and people who are worth your time instead. Focus your anger on improving yourself and your future so you can sit on a perch and laugh at the pathetic women that throw themselves at you now that things have changed.