Which one is better?

Which one is better?

Before 1950, south america

Mano, as much as I don't mind teasing people from spic countries and Brazil, I would have to say Southeast Asia.

I'd rather live in SE Asia tbqh

prefiero sudamerica 0n

Southeast Asia is much safer imo
but some landscape in South America is magnificent

Need a Sudaca gf desu

It's all basically the same isn't it?

Considering that every other South American city is a cartel-ridden hellhole, I'd say SEA. Especially because whites are pampered there.

SE seems good. Safe, friendly and people doesn't have any racial issues.

If I get to be middle class, It couldn't be better.

>INB4 HAHA FUCK CHINKS N SPICS
>"My cuntree better than urs" :3

This can, really, only be answered depending on who you're asking. If you're black, european, or native american: South America

S.A. is multicultural, so if you're a mutt you can fit right in. Plus the languages are European in origin (Portuguese, Spanish) this barrier is fucking huge for Asians considering they don't even use the Latin alphabet like most euros and americans.

Literal asians from asia (india, etc) are gauranteed to say Asia, because it wouldn't be so difficult for them to assimilate, and they wouldn't immediately be considered gaijin dogs (gooks come in all shapes and sizes)

both have their benefits. mainly their caramel qts.

why bicker

>depending on who you're asking. If you're black, european, or native american: South America
>or native american
I don't know if you have knowledge about our region, but racial issues and identity on Amerindian genes are annoying here.

As mestizo I would prefer SE Asia rather than SA, a place where I can relate more to people.

SA is only good for whites or blacks, in Caribbean regions. Native American genes are despised.

You're such a crybaby

You don't live in a Native American majority country, you barely know how Native Americans live on their daily basis on Latin American society.

Hell i had a classmate like she.

SEA is safer, but Lat Am looks more fun

what is so bad about being native american in peru?

i have a peruvian friend and he fits really well in our group, where most of them are white.

HER

Learn English, ass wipe. It's not that difficult for someone who's a native Spanish speaker

SE asia is safer but im not a pussy, so i choose south america.

>where I can relate more to people
What? In what way does a Peruvian relate at ALL with some impoverished filipino? Could you two speak the same language with each other? Go to the same SEAsian school together without having 0 barriers in terms of learning? Please elaborate

Vá foder Joao

Native American majority countries in SA didn't even try to whip casta system through XIX century.

Racism and systematic discrimination were strong, leaving painful scares. Social progress was a joke here.

Argentina and mestizo countries were more open to native people than our own countries.

Any Peruvian older than 50 years can tell you lots of very bad stories about that in their youth.

Racial acceptance and no issues related to that.

HAHA FUCK CHINKS N SPICS
My cuntree better than urs :3

>You don't live in a Native American majority country
Colombia is 80% native American

>racial differences are SO important that you can't look past it at all whatsoever in everyday life
The absolute state of /Peru/

I HATE BR*ZIL NOW!

And America is 100% BLACK, also Venezuela is a shithole

THIS.

WE ARE AN AFRICAN COUNTRY.

Good one.

It's sad.

I am going back to the Philippines next month. I lived there before for 4 years. South America is very appealing but I will probably never get to go there in my life because of everything that's going on. I am marrying a Filipina.

>And America is 100% BLACK
America has the whittest population in the world as we segregate niggers and spics unlike Europeans

>responding defensively to memers

lol why do you even live?

>Sup Forumsing THIS hard

don't lie to yourself orc, this is an AFRICAN country built by BLACK men.

South America objectively

Cuantos threads haz creado hoy cerón del orto? Podés irte a la mierda por un rato?

Nairo Quintero is Native American and his people are only like 3% of the country population. Funny how even our fucking natives are superior to natives from the rest of countries on this God forsaken continent

SEA has Singapore going for it and even Brunei is decent. The best South American countries are still shitholes.

Those are city states, they don't count. The best sea countries are Malaysia, which is superior to all south American countries and Thailand, which is basically on the same level as us, but the southern cone is still better than them

The only reason I'd choose SEA is because of Singapore, I think I would be much more comfortable living in Southern S. America.

Question for you Peru, I did a bit of work in chachapoyas, Peru and was surprised to see a whole lot of the village people looked more mestizo than purely native. You know anything about that?

North of the country was a good destination for whites thus landowners were white or criollos.

It's the "whitest" part of the country though an exception in Andean region and white means mestizo, few castizos.

But they were villagers, in villages of about 100 each

Food is better in South East Asia, but the women and culture is better in South America

Landowners time ended in 70s with expropiations for abuses comitted by them. They became normal citizens or sold their stuff and moved.

The original landowners, hence white, moved along XIX century to Andean Peru. They had time to mix with local people, few real whites left the time Velazco gave their land to the peasants working on it.

Seeing the growth rates we're having, and the education ratings, and the developing and every other metrics, I'd say SA is losing the small edge it might have compared to SEA.
I'd say they've developed more on the last 30 years than we've had in the last 50

Southamerica have better landscapes and it's more fun. You can fuck a thic latina, get robbed and dogde some bullets in the same day. Plus, we have alpacas.

Also drugs r cheap here. Like really cheap.

the message got across and that's all that really matters.