youtube.com/watch?v=RZ8D28gvkjc
youtube.com/watch?v=NciGR67lW2M
youtube.com/watch?v=6hdrBaf71xU
youtube.com/watch?v=Cp0Otjh8HRw
youtube.com/watch?v=2U_OkCsexjw
youtube.com/watch?v=hq0Y81i51lw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*90's rave music begins*

Did anyone question where that disembodied voice came from?

kino

No way. We just knew and our dicks got hard

I've watched this movie 4 times in the last 72 hours

it was God, obviously..

WELCOME

Scorpion and Sub-Zero. Deadliest of enemies, but slaves... under my power.

GOD FUCKING YES WHY IS THIS MOVIE SO FUCKING ENJOYABLE HOLY FUCK

It was clearly the guy who always said ____ality at the end of each round

>that shang quote
>that pic

GET DOWN HERE

It's strangest timeless. Even with it's bad cgi effects. I can watch it for the rest of my years.

youtube.com/watch?v=O9iFfwUps5k

Did you guys know in the middle of the film, there were 7 fight scenes more or less in a row but it doesn't feel wrong? How did they do it?

>Earthrealm heroes vs Outworld whos
>Liu Kang vs Dindu who
>Sonya vs Kano
>Cage vs Scorpion
>Liu Kang vs Kitana
>Liu Kang vs Sub-Zero
>Goro vs Art

Love how the absolutely want to be the fuck out of each other.

Liu's power level definitely is over 9000 @ 2:36

If that asian fellow had been born twenty years later he'd be an absolute megastar with how hard they're pandering to the chinese market nowadays.

>that lighting
>that music
aesthetic as fuck

But how could he have made Beverly Hills Ninja if Chris Farley is gone? We can't just erase that movie from history.

It's an amazing movie that gets to the point.

I will always defend MK as an underrated and unique masterpiece that will never be repeated.

Absolutely not.
>mfw

>THAT BICYCLE KICK AT THE END
HOLY SHEEEIT

YOUR WIFES SOUL IS MINE

I wanted to be Robin Shou as a kid. Even enjoyed that shit Beverly hills ninja movie because he was in it.

Do people actually hate Beverly Hills Ninja or they like it as an Austin Powers type comedy at least

It's amazing how 22 years later, this is still the best video game based movie.

>CHEN CHOSE HIS OWN PATH!

p u r e
k i n o

When I was younger I watched this movie so many times that the VHS tape broke, and I listened to the music on casette tape in the car every day or every couple of days for a few years. It's the only video game movie that I legitimately love even if its a bit campy.

>Did you guys know in the middle of the film, there were 7 fight scenes more or less in a row but it doesn't feel wrong? How did they do it?
Because it was MORTAL KOMBAT and the director, producer, actors and crew all knew this. Everyone knew what it was, the damn thing caused a literal circus of raving soccer moms and Jack Thompson's eternal butthurt. Seriously, it was incredible how much butthurt this game and a few others caused in the 90's. Some of my friends parents even stopped them from coming over for a while because they knew we had MK on SNES.

Annihilation was fun too.

I think it's more looked upon like a Adam sandler or will ferrell movie. Stupid as hell but kinda funny at times because of how stupid it is.

Second movie sucked but the music was good. Hard to believe that the director is the same guy who directed the crappy Resident Evil movies.
youtube.com/watch?v=RZ8D28gvkjc

Austin Powers came to mind because you just know what jokes they're going to use in a particular scene and run with it, like Chris trying to be an asian chef. Stupid as fuck but I love it.

>when he finishes off Shang Tsung with a Dragon Fire

The fact that the movie actually influenced the games really says a lot.
My favorite track.
youtube.com/watch?v=NciGR67lW2M

So BE IT

It's the "Dream on" voice from Jacob's Ladder

I really wish I could party in the 90's.
These days nightclubs suck.

You FOOL

I still have the CD somewhere. I remember it had that one song that became popular in The Matrix.
youtube.com/watch?v=6hdrBaf71xU

youtube.com/watch?v=Cp0Otjh8HRw

youtube.com/watch?v=2U_OkCsexjw

Anyone else liked this? Nostalgic as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=hq0Y81i51lw