Mfw the Alt-Right is entirely made up of people angry at being brainwashed and lied to by leftists right through school

mfw the Alt-Right is entirely made up of people angry at being brainwashed and lied to by leftists right through school

The left literally created the alt-right, they created the means of their own destruction.

The leftist teachers tried brainwashing me, it didn't work. I hated their use of collective punishment, where one kid does something bad so the entire class gets punished.

And they turned out to be even gayer than the left. Quite an accomplishment.

What happens when everyone agrees to refuse to take part in the system of collective punishment? Or when 30% agree to get everyone punished so much that they cant conduct a learning environment?

Petty games were easily worked around.

I won class president in civics, but failed the class.

the left got so gay that actual gay men were getting offended by hot faggoty they were being. Gay men have always been a thing in conservative circles, because gay men are generally smart and they realize that conservationism is the best thing for their best interests.

>The leftist teachers tried brainwashing me, it didn't work
It worked for me, for years i was brainwashed and thought the way they told me to think. but then things started to change, the cognitive dissidence in their statements was suddenly apparent when they could no longer control the information i was getting. and i'm angry as fuck for what they did to me, and what they do to kids right now

At least you woke up, many don't. It makes me angry too, that's public """education""" for you. I wonder if private schools have the same leftist indoctrination?

>mfw

My highschool history teacher tried to teach my class that Lenin was a great man who had the best intentions. That his revolution would have succeeded if it weren't for Stalin's betrayal.

LOL, one of my history and social studies teachers in HS was a stereotypical lefty fag, he listened to whale songs, and "chillout" music. I actually thought he was gay until I found out he had a son.

Fuck. You're right.
Backfired pretty badly.

>, he listened to whale songs

what's wrong with that.

do you hate people who like to listen to songbirds too?

haha there is nothing wrong with it really, I guess it was just the smug look on his hippie face when he put it on

Sweet alt-right talking points.

> MIRROR, MIRROR, ON THE WALL...

Was there a point in your post or did you just feel like you had to reply no matter what?

Did it perhaps hit too close to home?

Intended to create controlled opposition, someone to point and laugh at.

Instead created red pill dispensers.

>The left literally created the alt-right, they created the means of their own destruction.
like pottery

He is looking for (you)s
And you gave him one

>alt-right
>using made up terminology
>literally using newspeak

>politics is just individuals and their personal experiences
>it will never be solved because people dont want to be objective
>politics will never be a science

its sad

can i have a (you) please?

The guy kissing Milo is straight

>that filename

made me laugh.

See the truth:

Two sides of the same golden coin clenched in the fist of a landed aristocrat whose name you have forgotten because his family "surrendered" political "power" as the enlightenment flowered.

Many great noble families appeared to have their lands curtailed and absorbed by the state. What you may not know is that in effect this created trusts - like banks and other investment houses - in which the original family was established as beneficiary. Their wealth passed as foundational investments into banks that manage capital flow for all nations. This is not even a conspiracy. It is actually right in front of you. Investigate just one major bank or corporation.

These families never abdicated power. They changed the nature of it, realizing that they had to remove themselves from the driver's seat in order to avoid the fates of Charles and Louis, et. al.

They got in the back seat of the limo and raised the privacy screen. The "Jews" some of you fear are merely the privacy screen. This is why Hitler's rebellion failed. He attacked the cipher, as the Oligarchs intended.

European nobles fund the banks. It is their property that is the core investment in all major banks worldwide. They have built a kind of global oligarchic club over the past three centuries, including anyone with sufficient power and wealth in each nation or market sector to be able to play at their level.

Your governments are television shows. Nothing more. Trump is a PR frontman for these people, who will rebrand globalism as "Americanism" in order to complete the transition. By the time the American Right realizes what has happened, it will be too late. Hillary is there to play the other side in the drama.

Plato's (Socrates') allegory of the cave remains the only true metaphor for human government and society. It is the same bag of tricks among all peoples because it is the fundamental human nature defined: this is how our societies have always worked.

The sleepers must awaken.

Yeah.
Straight up faggot.

>Not realizing that both of them are jews

>mfw the Alt-Right is made up entirely of white guys that are upset that other races, gender identities, and females can say "gibs me dat" but they can't so instead of picking out the inherent hypocrisy of fighting for equality but not solving issues of inequality that don't favor white males, throw shit at people on twitter and vote for Donald Trump who doesn't give a shit about those issues but is at least a FUCKING WHITE MALE

>the Alt-Right is entirely made up of people angry at being brainwashed and lied to by leftists
im angry at the brainwashing on the right too. what does that make me?

>The left literally created the alt-right, they created the means of their own destruction.

The left/right divide is humanities trial by Q. How we overcome it will determine how we will allowed to proceed into the wider galaxy.

And then we found Kek.

Ironically, a new and infinitely vast frontier would settle poltical squabbles for good.
One planet is too small for this bullshit.

>Ironically, a new and infinitely vast frontier would settle poltical squabbles for good.

No, it would not.

Getting cheap FTL would mean a new age of colonialism, everyone who can launch one would and build up a star empire of their own as fast as possible, which would also lead to more conflict and friction.

They call us reactionaries for a reason you know.

Just because you didn't READ in school does not mean you are brainwashed you fucking idiot.

Why do you support the alt-right, with conrete support, not vague generalisms? Do you even know why you are voting? What any of the policies mean, or what ideological ideas you are subscribing to?

Or are you letting Sup Forums put words in your mouth because you are a misanthropic piece of shit who is too lazy to think for herself/himself? Be honest, its the only path to true self improvement

They don't.

sauce/ moar!

I think you mean Nuclear Power/Weaponry is our test.

A test so hard that we might fail it by destroying all life on our planet.

One of the possible answers to Fermi Paradox (Alien life is very likely to exist, at least one alien civilization is likely to exist that can communicate with us and get to us, So were is everybody?) is that all civilizations who reach a certain level of power production, create and used weaponry that totally wipes them out.

If Q like aliens exist, or test is can we handle civilization destroying amounts of power.

That is what we still have to prove we can do before we can be trusted to move further.

I do worry that "we, as a species" can not handle such power in the long run.

I dont really believe that as the answer to the Fermi paradox.

There is always the exception, a super aggressive race using WMDs to destroy their local enemies and going out into the galaxy to conquer other - so where are they? See what i mean.