Looks comfy

Stop shitposting

So, why exactly are you baiting?Cuz there were no niggers

looks pretty nice

a family dinner is funny to you?

I spent it with my girlfriend's family
It was a pleasant time

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

How the fuck are you meant to carry a conversation with that many people? The most we ever have for Christmas dinner is 10 people and even that is a few too many.

>No mass shooting
0/10

Looks awful, like any other large family gathering around the world. What am I missing here?

OP is probably a lonely motherfucker who doesn't have a big family to eat dinner with. He's probably butthurt that he will spend christmas alone as well. This is pretty much what every Norwegian family will do in a months time, eat a large dinner together.

this has to be some false flag shitposting if ive ever seen it. there was nothing wrong with that

>arsehurt about being able to spent time to yourself
You are projecting the absolute worst qualities of how cancerous extroverted normalfags think and managed to come across more retarded than op. Well done.

if your family isn't a bunch of miserable souls how prefer to eat in dead silence bc you hate one another, then the conversation flows naturally.

catch up with relatives you haven't seen for a while. you talk business with them, you talk love life with them, hobbies, recent events.

on autists can possibly over think a family meal.

you assume too much, I prefer to spend new years eve alone for example. that's one of the normie events where I just sit at home and play video games

big gatherings are shit tb(h)

It's all small talk and no discussions of value

>putting your nose into other people's affairs
Brilliant. Why not talk about money and health while you're at it?

the sims, literally

I mean, of course it varies from family to family.

but generally speaking, close families talk about life with one another. I don't know what family life is like in Finland. but when I see a member of my extended family who I haven't seen for a while, why wouldn't I ask them about how they're doing. do you only talk to you family about stuff like tv shows and celebrities?

we ask each other how we're doing. how works been, sometimes family members have financial trouble, so you may want to help. maybe they have a new significant other, or just went through a break up. I want to make sure they're ok. and they do the same thing for me.

I am sorry if your family are miserable loners

wow I guess scandies really are socially autistic.

pretty much what every family here does at christmas. do you not do this? do you hate your family or something?

>tfw you have left over stuffing the nest day

usch

Why do you think it's none of your business? Do you think you're better than everyone else?

I don't understand how caring for my loved ones well being translates into my thinking I am better than anyone.

Its not like I walk through the door and ask them how much money they made last month. but during our conversations all aspects of life inevitably come up. we share our experiences and relate to one another.

>he starts telling his lifestory and burden other people by begging sympathy and even concrete support
usch

You'll tell jokes, riddles, anecdotes and small general stories.

ok Yrjö. if finns are so moopy that they can't even grasp the concept of a close family bond then I wish you the best.

usch bud.

>Table so big you can't even talk to everyone

Fucking americans

foreigners will NEVER understand this

This is better

foreigners will NEVER understand this

both good, but you only get sweet potatoes with dinner

I spent it at my friends house this year. We eat kraft dinner and nachos and drank a bottle of vodka. Was still comfy

ango ''whites'' will NEVER understand this.

doesn't look very nice, sorry

it's fine you just need to wash it off
rude sw*des won't tell you that though

You're really reaching for that one huh, kangaroo man?

why are they so rude senpai

trust a swede, you'll bleed!

It smells great

This deserves a (You)

looks very nice to me.

Its almost exactly how my family spend christmas.

I dont see anything wrong.

AWWWWW DAMMM, I forgot Europe was full of refugees.
Hey Mohamad, I know your tribe doesnt have these types of social events but you will adapt, I promise.

>You'll tell jokes, riddles, anecdotes and small general stories.
This

People only talk about personal issues when they are drunk enough.

autism

It's not moopy. Specifically said anecdotes and jokes. You just don't impose yourself on others.

yeah, its just weird to me that your immediate impression of talking to your family is 'imposing' when it should be the exact opposite. I know not everyone has a great family life, its just sad to hear someone refer to a family member touching base with them as imposing themselves on you.

>eating catfood

snowniggers need to be gassed