Why won't Hollywood notice Channel Awesome?

How come Mike and Jay can get actual celebrities on their projects while Doug is still stuck with other Youtubers as guest stars?

Doesn't seem fair considering Doug has been doing this for way longer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bkEhtD10pX0
youtube.com/watch?v=HyvuFEPSR-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=67ZZUSpeS4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Greg Sestero was a guest once, Douge really attracts the biggest names

The guy from Avatar the last airbender was on there, a real supertar

Rlm and CA are both retarded but NC manages to be even more stupid

he had the girl from matilda on once

Because he's king of the reddit autists. No one wants to hang around that.

That Angry Joe guy is very popular. How did Douge manage to get him to appear in his stupid movies?

Here's seven hours of reasons. youtu.be/bkEhtD10pX0

REDDIT LETTER MEDIA

CHANNEL AUTISM

He's a repellant. He's only able to keep the worst leeches close.

>CA
Who?

BEANED

It's strange how channels that started later than them achieved much more success. I think it's due to their lack of technical skills. There are users on their platform that still use the same setup they had from 2008. Just look at Film Brain, Rap Critic, Linkara etc. They haven't bothered to invest in improving their setup.

Because people find Mike and Jay funny, because they have interesting points and criticisms in their reviews as opposed to just riffing over clips from the movie, because their stuff looks professional enough relative to their budgets, because they are not autistic and most of all because Plinkett reviews have been seen and praised by plenty of famous people, including Roger Ebert, Simon Pegg and Damon Lindelof (which likely means JJ has seen them as well)

Damn, she got much wider shoulders than Chaotic Carlos.

>Still not even 10k views
Embarrasing

>inb4 the fags from reddit start shitting on RLM

Doncha mean Annoyed Andres?

No, i am talking about Mad Manuel.

Its Fucking Fernando tho.

It's actually petey Pablo

Dead wron bud. Its Hardcore Jorge.

Is this thread the place where this meme chose to die?

Its Cunt Carlos.

I've never seen a Channel Awesome video and I probably never will. Just the name alone is enough to turn me away. It sounds like something a dumbass teenager would come up with and play it off as ironic when people made fun of him for it.

It's bizarre to me how many out of work old fucks he gets on his autism brigade.

>Don Bluth
>Dante Basco
>Greg Sestero
>got Maurice Lamarr and Rob Paulsen to do a cringeworthy sketch
>gets various other voice actors to do various other cringey sketches at cons

Yet it was made by a over 30 blue collar, really makes you think

>m-muh butthurt spic because Nintendo doesnt want to give him free shit after making all those videos shitting on the company

I hope the cartel cuts his head off soon

>Doug Walker and Channel Awesome will die in your lifetime

feels good

>achieved much more success
Well, NC is still relatively successful.
>800,000 subscribers
>new episodes generally get at least 500k views (sometimes over a million)

Goodnight, fucker.

>Channel Awesome will have risen and fallen in your lifetime
weird feel

I kinda doubt it. People have been saying that for years.

I am quite positive that Doug will die before me.

But look at Angry Joe, the fucker was emplyed by douge and now is like 4 times his size

CA will survive without Dougé!

>How come Mike and Jay can get actual celebrities on their projects

?

People don't like his voice I think

Stuckmann will carry the torch.

Tim Heidecker and Max Landis.

GAS THIS HACKIKE NOW

seeing that picture makes me wish for a Chris Chan-esque meltdown of Doug

>Max Landis

>implying he has anything on based stuckmann?
Voice of the revolution yo'

Well in the case of Landis it's because they made something he liked. Then when they started ripping into him he contacted them to explain why.

Maybe Doug should stop making shit garbage 'talented' people dislike?

>angry joe
>angry
>???
He sucks pretty much everything off and is a shill who fake reactions angeyyy

Um max landis is better than you'll ever be, fuck off.

Nah, nepotism is the only reason you even know his name and hes yet to produce anything that isn't a dumpster fire he blames everyone else for anyway.

nepotism would require me to know who his father is.. Im a aspiring film maker and skript sculturer and max is my muse.
He has original ideas, grund breaking methods of filming and inspires monolithic performances from his characters. Everything he touches turns to gold, you're jsut being negative to everything in this thread, keep trying it doesn't work mr asshole, you can just bad mouth everything becaue you have no taste

Bad bait.

His dad is John "I don't know how to" Landis.

If I have to google him then he;s obviously not important enough to have made a difference, bad bait m8 get off his back yo
he's top 3 in hw atm

Doug had Gregg Sestero, Don Bluth, Mara Wilson, The Animaniacs staff, the guy who voiced Zuko in Avatar and the actors for Pinky and Brain.

RLM had Max Landis and... who else, exactly?

Who are these people exactly? Either way, the fact you know who were on his show, tells me your a pathetic shit that needs to get a life.

his smile is so fucking creepy

>being this gay

Linkara and Cinema Snob are never to get to the big leagues because of the obscure shit they review

>Who are these people exactly?

An actor who played a big role in a cult movie, an animator, an actress, the producers of a fairly succesful cartoon and some voice actors.

his annoying high-pitch voice is his undoing

Do you think he cuts the act when the camera stops rolling? It's weird when he's with other people and he's the only person doing a cartoon voice.

They've had actual directors from their BotW videos and washed up actors like Matt Hannon.

The Hannon interview alone was one of the best I've ever seen in any show period.

So Joe got fat, what's the problem?

channel awesome

And she spoke about reading Matilda slash fiction.

The real answer is that the CA head, Mike Machaud does not understand networking and is a lazy fuck

You need to go to cons, go to meetings, go to groups and events and meet people in the business to get anywhere bigger.

Mike and Doug do not do that, they think Hollywood will come to them.

Lordkat has talked about this how Machaud refuses to network in any capacity and just plays Xbox all day instead of running the company.

Yes they suck but less funny people than Doug have made it big , see Amy Schumer

>They've had actual directors from their BotW videos
I don't remember this ever happening.

They also had Patton Oswalt in Space Cop though.

>Doesn't seem fair considering Doug has been doing this for way longer.
Because he's bafflingly bad. It's kind of incomprehensible why people would watch his videos at all.

>They also had Patton Oswalt in Space Cop though.
this was just payback for providing him with an alibi

Those who can do
Those who cannot critique

Doug is the type of person who cannot

I know this is bait, but it's really triggering my autism.

Mara Wilson is a babe now holy shit

>Wants to be film maker
>Doesn't know who John Landis is

>Film Brain
does he still do movie reviews?

Film brain is like audible cancer.

I don't want CA to die. Who will we laugh at if it does?

Hmmmmmmmn

>Getting triggered by Michael Bay of all fucking people
youtube.com/watch?v=HyvuFEPSR-Y

Linkara guest cameo in S2 of Taboo when?

he is gonna "service" a bunch of African slaves on a ship

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

He's got a big black cock, where'd he purchase that?

>>They've had actual directors from their BotW videos
>I don't remember this ever happening.

Len Kabasinski has been the only one, I think.

Oh boy this autism cancer thread again. Can't wait until you neckbeards start posting pics of fat Tamara you jack off to. Post the Fatana one!

LOOK HOW HOT TAMARA IS! THIS IS FATANA, SHE'S GOT MY SNACK!

>Not liking pocket sized diabetic titty monsters

Not even big pharma has pockets THAT deep

DON'T

I watched a NC video last night for the first time in probably like 5 or 6 years. It was Douge's review of The Matrix.

Honestly I don't think the content of the review was awful, but it was padded into a 30 minute runtime because it included a lot of sketches and other stupid shit. The "review" itself could probably have been a third of the length.

Anyone have some good linkara cringe?

classic
youtube.com/watch?v=67ZZUSpeS4k

>the director of National Lampoon's Animal House, The Blues Brothers, An American Werewolf in London, Trading Places, Coming to America, The Kentucky Fried Movie and Michael Jackson's Thriller music video
>"lol he's irrelevant he never made a difference in the world of cinema"
I know you're baiting but I'm triggered anyway. When John Landis was in his prime he was a Mel Brooks tier comedy director. Animal House is one of the top 10 most influential comedies of the last 40 years.

this guys face makes me mad

Max Brooks?

What?

>82226648

Kek, keep up the shitposting, user. I don't get the autists that fap over Tamara, she's fucking obese.

Two of these autists could fuck her at the same time and never meet

When Tamara goes camping, the bears have to hide THEIR food

It's like he has too many teeth