Almost Famous is the best movie of the 2000's

Almost Famous is the best movie of the 2000's.

I watched it twice. Once because it was a movie, the other time to find Jimmy Fallon in it.

I agree, but be prepared for 200 replies of this movie is absolute shit...in 3...2...1

remove Jason Lee's character and it's a good movie

Bold claim. It is a good movie though.

i love Kate Hudson's DFC in that one.

Shitty main character makes the movie unwatchable. I just want to slap the shit out of him whenever he's on screen.

I want to take his virginity with my two hot friends as a joke, lol

Thanks! Saved this image and will repost at a later date

Did you also find Mitch Hedberg, Marc Maron, and Rainn Wilson?

GOD DAMN IT

mark kozelek

literally who the fuck are those?

Saved.

Acknowledged, but not saved.

Here's a still if you want.

Saved, and I would like to also say that there should be more OPs like you.

>LoTR
>No Country For Old Men
>The Dark Knight
>Gladiator
>Oldboy
>City of God
>There Will Be Blood
Can't surpass even one of these, it's a 7/10 movie.

I take care of you, bud.

no fucking way!

>this movie is THAT old
god damn

"No." The main character bordered on self-insert which wasn't exciting.

He literally is a self-insert. Cameron Crowe really was touring with rock bands writing for Rolling Stone when he was 15.

Congratulations: This is the Most Reddit post of the day.

many upvotes and reddit gold will come to you soon!

That's fucking awesome.

Pretty sure I've made a more reddit post today. I make reddit posts all day long, every day.

My reddit main is Seven-Year Club, dude.

>Crowe began writing for the school newspaper and by the age of 13 was contributing music reviews for an underground publication, The San Diego Door. He began corresponding with Lester Bangs, who had left the Door to become editor at the national rock magazine Creem, and soon he was also submitting articles to Creem as well as Circus. Crowe graduated from the University of San Diego High School in 1972 at the age of 15. On a trip to Los Angeles, he met Ben Fong-Torres, the editor of Rolling Stone, who hired him to write for the magazine. He also joined the Rolling Stone staff as a contributing editor and then became an associate editor. During this time Crowe interviewed Bob Dylan, David Bowie, Neil Young, Eric Clapton, the Eagles, Poco, Steely Dan, members of Led Zeppelin and more.[8] Crowe was Rolling Stone's youngest-ever contributor.

>Crowe's first cover story was on the Allman Brothers Band.[9] He went on the road with them for three weeks at the age of 16 and interviewed not only the whole band, but also the entire road crew.

>Because Crowe was a fan of the 1970s hard rock bands that the older writers disliked, he landed a lot of major interviews. He wrote predominantly about Yes and the band members, and also about Led Zeppelin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Eagles, King Crimson, Linda Ronstadt, Rory Gallagher, Todd Rundgren, and more.[citation needed] In an interview with Joel Selvin of the San Francisco Chronicle, Fong-Torres remarked, "He was the guy we sent out after some difficult customers. He covered the bands that hated Rolling Stone."[10]

I wonder if anyone really called him The Enemy.

Can this kind of shit even happen now?

I watched this like 12 years ago lmao

Called it, you Reddit fuck.

lmaoooo dudee that's wicked

I also have a four-digit Slashdot ID

>Lester Bangs, who had left the Door to become editor at the national rock magazine Creem
Great so luck
>On a trip to Los Angeles, he met Ben Fong-Torres, the editor of Rolling Stone
As a no-life pleb I genuinely wonder how this stuff happens without luck

FUCK OFF

Its about creating the situations where lucky shit can happen.

You'll never get "lucky" being a do nothing sitaround faggot.

it's a solid 5/10 if I'm being generous

Its the Outcast