Mr. Trump notched a sizable 55%-33% lead among white voters who don’t have four-year college degrees...

>Mr. Trump notched a sizable 55%-33% lead among white voters who don’t have four-year college degrees, according to July’s Journal/NBC News survey.

wsj.com/articles/behind-in-polls-republicans-hope-to-blaze-new-trail-to-victory-1469149663

>Hillary Clinton is crushing Donald Trump among college-educated white voters, a group Mitt Romney easily won in 2012 and one his Republican Party has carried in presidential contests for decades.

>White voters with at least a college degree-a group that represented more than a third of the 2012 electorate-back Clinton over Trump 48 percent to 37 percent, the latest Purple Slice online poll for Bloomberg Politics shows. Romney won that group by 14 percentage points, according to exit polls.

www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-wp-blm-campaign-poll-c85760ac-4825-11e6-8dac-0c6e4accc5b1-20160712-story.html

>there are people who will vote for Trump in November
>they are likely far less educated than those who won't

Really makes you think, huh?

Or maybe it doesn't...

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/money/2014/05/09/310114739/whats-your-major-four-decades-of-college-degrees-in-1-graph
washingtonpost.com/news/rampage/wp/2015/01/27/women-falling-behind-in-stem-bachelors-degrees/
forbes.com/2010/03/02/top-10-college-majors-women-forbes-woman-leadership-education.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>getting a degree means you are intelligent/successful

this meme needs to die

So Trump is the choice of the working man and clinton is the choice of women's studies graduates. What a surprise

>insulting people who work for a living doing manual labor

lol, this cunt has no chance in hell. You don't keep on insulting the majority of America and expect people to listen to you

I'm a racially mixed professional with a 4 year degree and CCNA certified, I earn a moderately comfortable income, my wife does not work and I have 2 children.
I think Trump is the best thing to come along in a really long time, he is a gigantic middle finger to everything that Washington has become over the last 40 years and just about all of the people I feel comfortable discussing politics with have the same sentiment.
Also pic is important information included for discussion.

The majority of the greatest nation on Earth is poor and stupid?

white voter, non college educated. I couldn't be more pro-Trump. He knows what we want.

An airline pilot, mechanic, military officer or skilled trademan is more intelligent, hardworking and useful than some millenial cuck who regurgitates what their communist sociology professor says. I went to University and I can safely say the BA students getting their useless degrees are mostly extremely ignorant, and, if I imagine it is the same in the USA, most degrees are in shitty meme subjects like history, philosophy, sociology, etc etc etc.They just pay upwards of £27 000 to get brainwashed

yea thats why we have a Republic and not a democracy because short of going back to a full-feudal Monarchy we will have a surplus of poorly informed and apathetic voters and a few high intellect high information voters every year.

Not really, the liberal agenda is in ingrained college so naturally this would occur.

Those who actually work are working in trades, and don't necessarily have a "college degree".

Unless you're in healthcare its not really even worth going desu.

(You)

I really doubt that. Trump is good for their wallet so they'll vote on Trump. What they say over the telephone is another matter obviously.

>hehe vote for my candidate otherwise you solidify the fact your not as smart as everyone else, noob!

This is literally what you sound like, this kind of "only uneducated a d stupid people vote trump" will only give him more votes, people are no longer afraid of "looking stupid" because they realize the people judging them are even more ridiculous

>College educated people are intelligent
College education doesn't automatically bestow intelligence and wisdom onto someone, especially now that colleges brainwash kids

Looks like all the (((educated))) whites who have been through the indoctrination system are backing the globalist, huh?

>Really makes you think, huh?
>Or maybe it doesn't...

KEK POL BTFO

>a group Mitt Romney easily won in 2012
Where are da proofs xdddd

Actually, won't this win Trump more electors?

Educated whites, I assume, are more heavily represented in safe Democrat states like New England and California. Less educated whites are probably more common in ex-union areas that are abandoned by the Democrats and are likely to swing - Ohio, Penn., etc.

However many educated whites vote for Trump in Mass. and California it doesn't matter. But if you get the blue collar in those swing states...

And that's why no one will ever love you

>>getting a degree means you are intelligent/successful
The sucesssfull part is true.

People with deggres earn more in average then people without deggrees

>Spend decades winning elections by spamming illiterate niggers and third world imports
>Suddenly white populist working class champion arises
>WOW WHAT A FUCKING NAZI HOW DARE HE APPEALING TO THE WORKING CLASS

Daily reminder, the white college graduate's candidate was Bernie Sanders. He tanked because the DNC relies on hordes of niggers and spics for its voting backbone, NOT "college educated white voters," those aren't the Democrats' right arm and they never will be.

Hillary Clinton isn't "winning" with dick, she's the least popular Democrat candidate in decades, the only reason she has a vote at all is that people are scared of Trump. Nobody is showing up out of the woodwork to fight for Hillary.

>The media lies all the time... but this time guys, they told the truth! Drumpf supporters are stupid!

Go fuck yourself, faggot.

Yeah, they're called millennials

Welcome to the Brexit divide, on one side you have brainwashed liberal cucks with their gender studies degrees, and on the other you have genuinely intelligent people that managed to avoid/make it through the brainwashing factory with minimal damage.

I mean good, highly educated people vs racist bigot shitlords.

The presidential election is fifty local elections at once. You are absolutely correct, the numbers are skewed by safe Democrat states. Geography, once again, rears its head against demography.

Trump pulled a fucking winner here though.

Those "educated whites" are the voting bloc in mostly liberal states. He doesn't need them. Reducing your vote from 40 to 30% in a blue state doesn't matter because winner takes all.

However, pushing through to 51% in PA, OH... and he starts winning those electors.

>oy vey it's the retard people vote for trump episode

4-8 years ago, America wasn't full of betamales virtue signalling to "empowered" womyn how progressive they are in a desperate attemt to get laid, by voting for a cunt who deserves to be in prison. The only reason she has the vote of the college "degree" holding numales is because hurr durr it's 2016, get on the right side of history. She'd be up shit creek without a paddle if people weren't being brainwashed to vote for her just because she has a vagina.

>Mr. Trump notched a sizable 55%-33% lead among white voters who don’t have four-year college degrees, according to July’s Journal/NBC News survey.

He knows how to talk to and trick stupid people. I mean, how many stories have there been about him screwing contractors and the like out of payment?

So fuck those Bernie cucks, really.

The GOP doesn't need them to win. If the GOP gets the working man voting at about 60-65%, it will hold basically all the existing GOP states AND gain those rust belt ones.

>college """"""""""educated""""""""""

Yeah because your liberal arts degree or your gender studies degree makes you educated.

Most people that graduate from university are dumb as fuck, it's just that now it's much more common than before to have a degree, you might as well say more millennials are voting Hillary and the stats would be nearly the same.

At least in my university (the top university in this country), people that are actually educated (engineering, medicine, business, law...) vote right wing by a large margin.

When was it that college degrees became the new highschool diploma?
Why does going into massive debt somehow give you any merit. College is barely harder than high school. A full course load is only 15 hours a week and high school students are in classes for up to 35. Most fuckers in college get really slack as a result and their brains atrophy (no thanks to the culture of alcohol and drug abuse). By the time you get a degree, you're about smart as a 14th grader.

>my side is good, the other side are meanies

Are you 12?

The GOP still needs college educated voters. But college educated voters in North Carolina, Florida, and the Rust Belt. That's the crucial difference. Don't bother wasting time with Republicans in Massachusetts (as smart as they may be.)

Both Hillary and Trump know how to pander. They just pander to different groups.

People without degrees built America, user.

People without degrees can rebuild it.

t. europoor cuck

>The sucesssfull part is true.
hhahahahhahahahahhaha

Republicans pander, just like Democrats. (Except Republican pandering doesn't get cops killed.)

Because of the people that get degrees and going on to make millions, driving the average way up.

>Hillary Clinton is crushing Donald Trump among college-educated white voters, a group Mitt Romney easily won in 2012 and one his Republican Party has carried in presidential contests for decades.

College Educated White Male here, Can confirm this is not the case.

>what is averages

>call him a cuck, that will show him.
>Maybe if i call him a cuck enough times, my cuck fetishes will disapear

Not an argument, europoor cuck.

what a surprise, working class folk and people who aren't favored and are usually rejected from colleges for not being diverse enough want change in government who would thunk it

>Because of the people that get degrees and going on to make millions, driving the average way up.
so? Why shoudn't that people count for averages?

As an uneducated bigot I find this insulting please delete this article you ablist

They do, but if you can gain the support of the former Democratic white union worker base, this shift doesn't matter.

Of course this is troubling because it means that nothing Trump can do may change their opinion...

>Obama is viewed favorably by 57 percent and unfavorably by 42 percent of college-educated voters.

Getting a degree means you are literate, and you are capable of sitting down, reading a book, thinking critically, and forming a coherent opinion.

>military officer
This requires you to have a degree...

>doctors, lawyers, and businessmen aren't working men

This and the turnout is thrown way off anyway, they are magically omitting Romney turning everyone off while Trump attracts apoliticals.

If the Republicans cannot make inroads back into College-educated voters (IE: Parity,) then the party is in trouble. Reaching out to distant demographics is part of the game.

I don't get this point pushed from the left. Its pure elitist garbage. A non-college educated individuals vote is worth just as much as a college educated individuals

That's not what a degree means.

Nope.

It just results in Churchs being shot up, protestors being attacked, and Sovereign Citizens.

I think it's maybe accurate, but college is a fucking cesspool. I went, got my degree. Wish I hadn't.

I don't want a refund for it, I want to fix what's wrong with our universities and what's wrong with our universities is political correctness

Republishits had one job and it was to nominate either Rubio or Kasich, but even that is apparently too complicated for them.

It'll result in you begging for mercy for harbouring enemies of the state?? I can't wait.

So I guess my local....

>plumbers
>electricians
>construction workers
>police officers

Are useless, dumb shits because they don't have 4 year degrees?

>Reads

Alright, , I concede.

Hahhahahaha he fell for the "critical thinking" university meme!!!

dumb leaf

>hah dumb uneducated whites!
>oh my god leave that black man alone racist hitler he didn't go to college he had to take care of his family

At least half of the republican voters are unimaginably stupid people. They elected a guy who sounded the most like a WWE wrestler

College has shamed and cucked white males. They go and get shamed by their liberal professors, majority females and large population of minorities into believing they are inferior and all the shit Hillary shills for in her campaign. It creates the numale reddit faggots that support Bernie and now Shillary.

College used to cater to the misogynist party bro conservatives as their parents had the money to get into school, but now with affirmative action the tides have turned and its the libtard fags taking over.

>Universities are slowly getting more liberal, even having safe spaces and such
>it is now mainstream to be a liberal
>voter base has more liberals than conservatives/others

Gee I wonder why

And yet he still won't win because less than 20% of women and latinos won't vote for him. Feels good to be a dem

I can tell you never fell for that critical thinking nonsense. Smoke on swede brother.

people dont like feeling inferior

> Hurr durr muh degree.

Have fun with your sociology, gender study and art degree. Funny how the people that's 60k in debt are the one without job and with a useless degree.

>Shillary is popular among the SJW college crowd
Well no fucking shit

>Person A: Liberal Arts Graduate with no Work Experience
>Person B: Trained Journeyman with Work Experience

For some reason some the West keeps pretending that A is smarter especially when it comes to Women

"EVERYONE WHO VOTES TRUMP ARE UNINTELLIGENT, DICKLESS, RACISTS, NAZIS, WHITE, MALES"

hurr muh degree indeed but sooner or later people will expect endorsements from someone other than a guy who's smoking meth in Indiana

LMFAO you really need to go somewhere outside this website if you honestly believe everyone who is college educated studies sociology and arts.

>person A -> enginner graduate working for 10 years
>person b -> a 30 year old that finished highschool and spent the last 10 years shitposting on 4chin

We can cherrypick all we want bro

People with college degrees were more likely to back remain in the EU referndum, remind me again how that worked out for them?

>if you honestly believe everyone who is college educated studies sociology and arts.

Except thats the case for the majority of female graduates who will be put above you in most HRs throughout the West on top of the women card alone

Also a STEM degree is in itself useless as well if you dont specialize yourself early on and gain a legit skill with your studies (unless its part of a bigger thing)

>doctors, lawyers, and businessmen aren't working men

that's not what I said you buffoon.

Most people aren't college educated.

>gender studies, art, and sociology
Nice meme. Please apprise yourself of the facts.

npr.org/sections/money/2014/05/09/310114739/whats-your-major-four-decades-of-college-degrees-in-1-graph

As you can see, Business alone dominates Sociology, Humanities, and Art, all by itself.

BTW, Trump himself has a degree in economics. Oh no!

>False dichotomy
How about assigning Engineering / Business / Nursing / Medicine graduate to Person A? What happens then?

When will this meme go away? Impressionable kid goes to college, white hating kike feeds him ideology instead of teaching him anything relelvant. He doesn't actually get an education despite what his worthless liberal arts paper says, and this is your "educated" voter.

B-but they have degrees and don't support Trump!

>About half of the respondents in the survey were enlisted soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines, in the pay grades of E-4 through E-7. Among officers, Trump still led the field but by a much smaller margin, with his 21 percent slightly outpacing Cruz at 18 percent, Sanders at 16 percent and Clinton at 15 percent.

The trend is still relatively similar even within the military. The more educated tend to be less inclined to vote for Trump.

>Not a single mention about the MASSES of uneducated, sub-80 IQ spics and niggers supporting Hillary Clinton.

Why am I not surprised?

>Except thats the case for the majority of female graduates
source?

Enginner graduates are male majority barely.

Sure, females are a vast majority in sociology, psychology and education courses, but it's not like all of them go in there.

Gotta love that Jew manipulation action language they use.

>"Trump has a sizable lead in this demographic."
>"Hillary CAUSES ABSOLUTE NUCLEAR OBLITERATION IN THIS DEMOGRAPHIC."
>Statistics roughly comparable.

The fact that this sort of tactic works... now that's fucking disturbing. Why are so many people essentially retarded?

You are missing the point of OPs post.

They are trying to shame anyone who didnt go to college which has become a high risk choice in burgerland where you will end up with life crippling debt even if you decide to pick a useful major.

And lets not pretend that there hasnt been a degree inflation over the last decade

Well of course people who are manual workers are going to vote Trump, its their jobs that are at risk you stupid cunt. You think some indoctrinated dumbfuck who just got a fancy sheet of paper handed to him in exchange the next 40 years of his working life stuck in debt is going to gives two shits about Mexican immigration? That white faggot is going to live in a no-crime zone where he'll rarely have to even meet eyes with a non-white, the worker on the contrary, will have to deal with the spanish-speaking fucktards every day of his life.

washingtonpost.com/news/rampage/wp/2015/01/27/women-falling-behind-in-stem-bachelors-degrees/

>Therapeutic Dance Therapy Major

>thinking critically, and forming a coherent opinion.

Parroting what you hear from your Professor and punch lines from the Daily Show do not count as "critical thinking"or "forming a coherent opinion".

these educated whites are the ones with a useless degree and in $-30,000+ debt

the uneducated whites probably making more money than this group of people

so who's the stupid one here.

Getting a degree means you are indoctrivated with leftist dogma, stand up nude in a slut walk for (((feminism))), Reading chompsky and other communist drivel, thinking one dimensionally based on the emotional and moral compass of a pre-teen girl, and forming a hole-ridden, holier-than-thou opinion that's sole basis is "muh goodfeels"

And you elected a highschool drama teacher who's more concerned with taking selfies than he is with politics.

But...

forbes.com/2010/03/02/top-10-college-majors-women-forbes-woman-leadership-education.html

I took chemical engineering with a double major in electrical and there were maybe 10 girls out of over a hundred students. Masters had like 2 out of 25.

>Business degree

Enjoy your manager job at WalMart. Hope it was worth the debt.

In $-30,000 debt?
Double negative. So we're all up $30k+?

I graduated from a top-20 US undergrad and now I go to an Ivy League medical school. I'm going to vote for Trump.

>police officers
>don't have 4 year degrees
They don't?

What's new?
>Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal warned fellow Republicans they "must stop being the stupid party" during a fiery and sharp critique Thursday night at the Republican National Committee's Winter Meeting.

Do you actually have an argument or are you just gonna shitpost?