Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wishful_thinking
youtube.com/watch?v=DW55AzeH7xY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for O Rei.

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 1.02M)

thx

2nd for trequs

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1919x1005, 327K)

3rd for le cut inside men

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1919x1011, 332K)

4th for O Rei's sidekick.

5th for vintage brazilian attacking fullbacks

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1919x1005, 313K)

fuck wengers

you're in the CL final when this guy runs to the byline and rabonaes a snappy perfect cross to a target man who scores. how do you react?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1919x1007, 313K)

wrong, my fullback fouled him when he went to the line

your fullback already had a yellow and got booked again because without 20 concentration noone can deal with 10 attempted dribbles a game

That's fine, we're already 2-0 up and it's the 85th minute.

THE MOST DANGEROUS LEAD

we equalize at 90+5 and score again in extra time

>we equalize at 90+5
but that's only your first goal, so the game ends.
easy trophy, try again next season.

your lack of wingers is addling your brain murica

1st goal, a.k.a it's 2-1 @ 85th minute because and here's the equalizer

My mum says I have to stop tribbing because of school

A winger being brought down at the byline isn't a goal. A fullback being sent off in the 85th minute isn't a goal. You wouldn't have scored on the free kick because my defense was back and sorted, the winger's entire skill set in reality is just being fast and the cross didn't even break the first man.

Congratulations on your 90+5 consolation goal, I'll have fun with the trophy for a year.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wishful_thinking

which is what was going through your wingers head all game, wasting all of your possession with his fancy dribbling but no end product.

>no end product

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1751x997, 233K)

>only 15% crosses completed vs. spanish manlets
>he thinks that will work in the cl

Basically
>your winger crosses the ball
>this guy slaps your "target man"s ass after heading the ball away for the tenth time

Attached: file.png (1826x1112, 995K)

Is it possible to win by getting the biggest player in the data base, playing him as a target man and doing nothing but crossing?

too hulky and slow

>my winger puts in a whipped low cross
>my pacy raumdeuter teleports behind him
>"pssh...nothin personnel"
>scores on first time volley

Your raumdeuter is man marked out of the game.

Attached: file.png (1826x1112, 987K)

my raumdeuter appreciates you using antiquated tactics and pulls him out of position, leaving this guy with all the space in the world to overlap to

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1917x1013, 316K)

What skin do you use

Overlapping to take another half assed cross my 2m Colombian handles easily, leaving you exposed?
Why?

hmm

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1917x1013, 315K)

nah he runs to the edge of the box and then performs an exquisite cutback, at which point my AMC will have ghosted inside the box and slots the ball coolly into the top corner

He actually just bumps into this lad, who saw what he was trying.

Attached: file.png (1826x1092, 988K)

Is this game fun? All are see are bad reviews on Steam.

>game
>fun

unfortunately for him I'm using attacking mentality with very fluid shape with 100% team cohesion so he ends up chasing shadows as my players vacate and fill spaces at dazzling pace

How are you so effective at exhausting your players and accomplishing nothing?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1739x679, 138K)

We've established that your crosses will work on Spanish manlets, but not against solid teams.

lmao scripted af

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 843K)

What's the worst least you ever choked? I was up 3-0 on Man City but ended up losing 3-4 last night

What addon do you guys use to get faces of players that doesnt exist irl?

who cares

me

go play fifa

Do you wanna play fifa with me

no i only use player career mode

sup murica

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1907x1009, 400K)

Bayern is shit in FM though.

is there really clear statistical difference between having "place shot" ppm vs "shoots with power" ppm? Or is going with neither the answer?

the face of communism

it will depend on the attributes of the player using the PPM

Attached: Untitled.jpg (213x65, 4K)

would there be clear better one tho when shooting this FM seems to be awkward and players don't seem very clinical at all.

Whatever angle the strikers come into box, it always seems to be awkward running in and often leads to blocked shots regardless of strong foot/PPM

IMO with a world class striker places shots is better

shoots with power is better for bad technicals or AMC/IFs

but then a lot of goals in FM18 seems to come from either a cross leading to tap in, or strikers coming into box from an angle, instead of more central striking positions.
Wouldn't shoot with power be better here than placing shot when running in on an angle then? Most shots seem to miss in FM 18 anyway and most of chances seem to come from awkward angles so....

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1917x1003, 229K)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1917x1015, 262K)

wouldn't those type of statistics be skewed by player's ppm tho?

none of my goalscorers have any shooting PPMs

shoot with power is better when you are straight on the goal

no that's when Likes to Lob Keeper is GOAT

lel

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1919x997, 277K)

yfw the next great number ten will be chinese

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1919x1001, 316K)

can this lad become anything

Attached: Untitled2.png (1741x935, 696K)

Kill me.

Jumping reach is where it is happening, not height. But there is a 210 cm GK somewhere if you want to test.
No, it is a work simulator. It is not supposed to be fun or have entertaining features, except for the old April fool's joke they keep using.
I don't think a proper test has been made on it, but happenstance might make you biased to believe that either one or the other makes a significant difference. You could of course run several simulations of a season using the same tactic and change the PPM, but of course, any player can go through a slump or a very good spell. I had a striker that had nine goals after the first two matches, but, as you would guess, he also had nine goals after 12 matches.

Attached: 20180314031400_1.jpg (1024x768, 178K)

why does every playmaker regen have shit dribbling?

I guess most players don't go much beyond a couple of seasons or three - so SI haven't really bothered with a good distribution of player roles for the future. The chances of finding BPDs or SKs (who are becoming more and more frequent) become smaller as time goes on. Perhaps they should implement some kind of option to make teams have certain biases in their youth policies, such as aiming to produce BPDs or SKs (some clubs even aim for this in third division here(!)). Of course, a HOYD with a certain preferred formation might increase the chances of producing such a player, but it is often quite a long shot.

he didnt really look like this did he

Attached: 20180314135411_1.jpg (1842x974, 335K)

>yer Portugese/Brazilian naming customs

Attached: da Gama.jpg (1016x760, 140K)

look at this kawaii lad

Attached: 20180314140653_1.jpg (1842x974, 353K)

Not that happy about his eye infection

Attached: noble parker.jpg (1016x760, 133K)

one goal away from the record and only 14 minutes to score another

S W E A T Y B U M

Attached: 20180314151045_1.jpg (1842x974, 400K)

Congrats on your promotion unless you get deducted points for some reason. I failed promotion from Vanarama National, so am considering signing someone at the moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=DW55AzeH7xY

well at least he made it to 39, that's something at least

waiting for deducted points rn desu

Attached: tim.png (1842x974, 1.64M)

nice one

Attached: 20180314154557_1.jpg (1842x974, 246K)

Could be worse desu

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-155957.png (1440x2960, 258K)

>english flag
What? I'm on train wifi..

volendam still winning

Grenny has the same shit when he's on train wifi.
Clearly we own all the train wifi. And now you belong to us.

When I'm on my home wifi I end up British. Very peculiar.

went from toothpaste to anti-toothpaste

back to toothpaste

>my will to live as i spend two hours meticulously replacing staff and finding prospects for the game to crash during some pre-match animation during a friendly

>not having your assman manage the friendlies

>Letting your assman manage friendlies

Enjoy not having any players match fit for the start of the season

Morzi doesn't ahve to worry too much because he's still on like FM12 where injuries are stupidly low

How low could that be? They're already lower than real life as they are.

Weekly 10 files rotating save m8. And after each or at least every two signings during the transfer window because that's when shit actually happens.

I went to Volendam when I went to the Netherlands. Nice place. Who are you managing? I thought you were managing u12s or something.

Yeah but thats exactly it, Miles mentioned before how they realised injuries were much lower than they should be so they started incrementally increasing injury frequency throughout editions to bring it up to a reasonable level without it being a massive leap that ends up shocking people.
I mean people still complain about it being too frequent because they're plebs but if you revisit old editions now it is shocking how infrequent injuries are.

No I support GAE, thats why I posted. I manage u15.

Oh, thought you were babysitting. That's 11vs11 right?
>13-0

>PSG payed 112M€ for this guy

also twitch dot tv slash hmmtik

Well he's really that good. For a CM to have around 15 if not more in most important attributes, you need an absurd lot of CA. Perhaps I should re-DL FM17 quickly (I have a 4G+ key right now because my internet doesn't work) to give you a comparison with the guy I sold to PSG then beat in the CL final because fuck him.

Based Oli will be better than him by the time he turns 21

Or Ramos

nice burnout

Attached: fuckmorzi.jpg (573x67, 7K)

A week wouldn’t even help in this case, little friend, this was a case of doing a lot of changes and shortlistings in a few days ;(

daily autosaves

>they don't use hourly autosaves

>he doesn't save manually after every single action

Attached: 1446155958922.png (347x344, 217K)

>I went to Volendam when I went to the Netherlands.
hey me too, and tungsten still hates me because i bought their shirt

Joke aside, I pretty much do this when in a transfer window with new savefile for each save. The rest of the time I "only" do 10 files rolling weekly saves. The "fun" only happens during the windows so I became extra cautious.