90% of my friends and family on Facebook are SJW's and hardcore leftists, what should I do Sup Forums?

90% of my friends and family on Facebook are SJW's and hardcore leftists, what should I do Sup Forums?

Stop caring and watch this motherfucker burn like the rest of us.

Try Planetside 2. Its free

quit facebook stupid

Give up

Look and learn the mentality of a leftist.

Debate them respectfully with sources and have some fun.
That's what I do, but then again, as a right wing hispanic I cant be called a racist.

> facebook
Get the fuck out of here.

Dont tell them your beliefs. Be smart about this. Just let them chat up their views all thwy want because their views will change soon to come whenever the next hot and sexy belief system is out.

focus on the things you enjoy with them.

literally 2 other human beings on the planet (that i know) agree with my worldview.

get over it.

If can't beat them join them

Shitpost until you have no friends left

make a banner that says
"white pride"
in windows paint.

same boat here

Do nothing, be yourself.

Don't fight, don't try and redpill.

Just vote your beliefs when those times come.

Delete your kikebook.

>as a right wing hispanic I cant be called a racist.

Dat combo

It's pretty hilarious. Then my white right wing friends can actually join in right behind me and also not be called racist by association.

I don't have to tell you how libs react to facts and sources.

Fpbp

Red Pill them. If you can pull one of them to our side it will be good. Bonus points if they can vote.

Facts and sources also put you in a negative light, my redpilled chicano

you have to kill them, user, norbro, anorwaynon, etc

Treasure & cherish the 10% that aren't: do what you can to maintain a healthy social relationship with them. Nonetheless; you must hide your power level, if they (the feminazis) find out about your extreme political views: you're fugged.

Never said it would be easy, and I never said there wouldnt be consequences friend.

Generally, arguing with lefty friends on FB could result in a defriend if youre not close. But with good friends and family, it'll simply just show you're right wing.

It's all about manners when dealing with those you know, and proper lingo. Every word has a consequence.

arab and right winging hard, feels good to have that one two punch to back up your stance

best advice

I debate SJWs and leftists all the time on Facebook, typically being very civil and employing the Socratic method (asking very basic questions that ultimately demolish their argument). Then things become uncivil when they resort to calling me a racist, bigot, etc. You literally can't win with them. I deleted my Kikebook because word was starting to get around that I was an "asshole" on Facebook.

Join a right wing party and find new friends

Mfw Literally all of my family are FRP voters and redpilled.

Get new friends and family

Shit man, I'm sorry.
I got that "Hispanic" card in my sleeve as a get out of jail free card. If you're white, I'd suggest finding a redpilled minority friend and use them as a riotshield when debating.

Times now are really rough for any right leaning opinion.

are you ugly? if not, go ahead and get rid of those "friends" then you wont appear like such a cuck around women

You put their names, faces, adresses on a list and when someone comes knocking for a list list like that you hand it over to them.

My best friend of 5 years is black, and he's in my profile picture, yet I still get accused of being a racist. He's pretty redpilled (watched the whole RNC with me) but I don't think he's 100% sold on Trump