Japan best cuisine

Japan can boast about having some of the world's most exquisite culinary experiences, given that it has the most three-star establishments of any country.
Japan has 28, ahead of France's 27 (which also includes one restaurant in Monaco). The United States comes third with 14 altogether. Five can be found in New York, four are in San Francisco, two are are in Chicago and the others are in Los Gatos, St. Helena and Yountville.
China has 2, Hong Kong 6 and Macau 2, the Netherlands also has 2 and Norway, Denmark and Singapore have 1 each.

The Michelin Guide has been awarding stars to select restaurants for excellence since 1926 and today, they still serve as a major benchmark for exceptional quality. When a star is awarded, a restaurant is recognized as being very good in its category while a second stands for excellent cooking that's worth a detour. Very few places manage to gain three stars and that signifies exceptional cuisine worth a special journey.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/french-restaurants-acknowledge-serving-factory-frozen-food/2013/07/09/9857b69a-dda2-11e2-b797-cbd4cb13f9c6_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKK

The Japanese can thank us for a few of their culinary dishes, including tempura.

I could not waste a chance to tell you how mighty Portugal was back in the day

>including Monaco

>implying it matters
The guy who founded it is French my dude

>all of America
>14

>The Michelin Guide
I hardly think tire manufacturing company qualifies

>he only has 2

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/french-restaurants-acknowledge-serving-factory-frozen-food/2013/07/09/9857b69a-dda2-11e2-b797-cbd4cb13f9c6_story.html

fast food's taste is more fucking amazing

Italian cuisine is the best

I love my Italian cousins, but I feel Italian cuisine is a bit overrated - perhaps because I eat pizza and lasagna every other day. French cuisine is much fancier.

Mon dieu, foie gras *Italian hand gesture*

The 3-star restaurant in Singapore is a French one. This guide is not worth wiping the ass on

at least you have fried butter, lad

You realized the French chef in it is the most decorated chef in the world?

What did you expect of him? a fried chicken stall? There were nothing there before and now you have a high quality restaurant that will surely bring vistors in the city. All thanks to the french that bring eveything, food, skills, product one of the best chef in the world, and stars.
And you still manage to complain. Very ingrate. Very sub-civilization like.

Wow you can taste the pure butthurt in this post. Maybe if you hadn't given your great historical country to Arabs, you would perhaps still have a slight bit of prestige left. You made your choice and it's too late now, the next century belongs to homogeneous Asia.

Still amusing to read someone linking some crême patissière things, to "Arabs" "the fall of a country" and "etnic supremacy".Guess nothing can stop a confused mind.

Is 3 stars good? I thought it went up to 5.

>the next century belongs to homogeneous Asia.

Who cares we'll be dead Chang

>Guess nothing can stop a confused mind.
Apparently not, you keep voting subversive kikes in office ever since you had your marxist revolution in 1968.

1 is for specialized in one field (regional cuisine, fusion, etc) that have all the quality you seek in cuisine (freshness, skills, inventivity or perfection of traditional dish etc), 2 is for remarquable superior cuisine that is worth a detour and is more than a one trick-poney, 3 is for excellence even worth a trip.

You should come to my house I make a mean turkey soup my dude. My sandwiches ain't half bad either.

We are there since two millenium, had a revolution, fought alone all the countrys of the planet united against us nine times, saw ploutocratie, monarchy, constitutional monarchy, Empirism, Democracy. Do you think 30 years of bad management will doom us for the end of time. There will be spaceship with the French flag. I hope this news don't hurt to much.

Prussia was ancient, Prussia went though political systems, Prussians met with a few decades of turmoil, Prussians were displaced and overwhelmed in their nation by mass migration, lo and behold, Prussia is no more. Keep ignoring history, and you'll end up like the Roman Empire, with only ruins of how great you were showing that you existed at some point in time.

And they still manage to make better food. You can't make this shit up.

France is Rome. Rome never ended.

Actually it proves the opposite. They've often tested human psychology and served Mcdonalds in high end restaurants, and all the rich people thought they were eating 30$ meals prepared by a great chef. Those tests show that people convince themselves of quality even if the food is average, because eating them in a fancy place and paying a lot for it creates a bias in people's minds.

That's ridiculous. You're in the same geographical spot and that's pretty much it.

So basically, Shokugeki no Souma is real?

>United Kingdom
Michelin is bullshit

Yes, yes, that's all well and good but the UK has the best restaurant in the world.
quality>quantity

>online poll
and the best music in the world is k-pop