>*toc toc*
>open door
>see this

W-what do?

Do my taxes

I do a 360 degree turn and walk away.

Deleted my comment because a braindead taxmeme poster got in before me

Cast it into the fire from whence it orgasmed

Take it, where that bitch and kill every fucking roastie on site until the ring consumes my soul. It will be near 1 billion roasties utterly fucking eviscerated before I fall. A woman holocaust. All the 10/10 sluts and Staceys that would never look twice at me would be utterly BTFO

Ask why his master can't become invisible

wear*

>Walk out
>See Galadriel riverdancing

wat do?

Feed the ring to a horse and send it on its way

*sight

Run for my fucking life

Give it to Sauron, because I know ((who)) the really villains are

I still don't get it

Call Elijah my pal

i wonder if all the possessed magical items ever get together at a bar and just shoot the shit? The One Ring, Elric's sword Stormbringer, the Lemarchand Lament Puzzlebox, the Green Pearl of the witch Desmei...

heh. they tried that with the Green Pearl in that Jack Vance book. they worked out that anyone who took the pearl was cursed, so they put it into a sausage and left it near a hungry dog.

the dog went crazy, foaming at the mouth and attacking everyone in sight, and they had to shoot it with arrows. even riddled with them, it kept coming, and died growling and spitting.

lesson: don't feed cursed items to animals

They probably don't do that

based

throw it in the nearest river so a hobbit can come along and take care of it for me

I'll try to imagine how much Sauron payed to forge that ring and how much orc families\tribes you can fed on it.

put it on and go on an invisible rape spree

Sell it to sauron for 1 Million (tax exempt) mordor dollars

Wonder if i have become part of the cast of THREADS because people no longer can speak proper english

>put on ring
>be invisible
>go on woman toilets
>profit

Stay up for hours staring into the distance while toking up.

r8 mem