Who will you be rooting for in the biggest boxing match since McGregor vs Mayweather?

Who will you be rooting for in the biggest boxing match since McGregor vs Mayweather?

Attached: KSIvsLOGANPAUL.png (2284x1431, 2.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/best-countries-in-the-world.html
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=korean pop
youtube.com/watch?v=WYVrMpnsE2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KSI and Jake Paul. Deji is a pussy.

KSI wants to be an American Nigga so bad it's pathetic

A lot of you want to be american and that goes for most countries, no matter how much shit they talk about this place
The more you travel around the world the more surprised you are at how many people want to come here and love to emulate what they see on tv/movies etc

id heem them both

thats true. i see that a lot from scandinavians, brits, and french people that come here to the city

I know it's still pathetic

Literally who?

Logan Paul will heem this pearshaped african

WILDER V JOSHUA

ON LIVE

NETWORK TELEVISION

cant wait to see this in slow-mo when his hair flies back

Attached: 4j5bsnef68801.png (1078x607, 783K)

CHAD PAUL.

is millenialpunch an sport?

>A lot of you want to be 56% brown

Attached: 1512308009938.png (420x420, 11K)

It's scripted bollocks, mate. Worth putting a few hundred on based black man KSI to beat le ebil white guy.

have no idea what you're talking about outside black people from other countries trying to be like the black people here.

He's not wrong. A lot of Asian music (see kpop) is now trying to emulate what black people do here. It's weird seeing some normally dolled up plasic Koreans dressing like they live next to a Goodwill in LA. It's a fad that will eventually pass just like the rest.

>He's not wrong
yes he is

emulating america was only a thing in the 80s, 90s and arguably 00s. People have moved on since then, no one wants to be american anymore (except for niggers) and why would we? Americana has been dead for nearly a decade now, everything you guys put out these days is absolute dog shit compared to then. Heck your appealing fucking k pop right now, a short lived fad that's trying but failing to stay relevant (even koreans have dropped it).

lol, we most definitely don't want to be like the average American

But yeah, we consume your movies and TV shows and young kids have some American stars they look up to, but that's it.

The average American has an incredibly awful image over here (fat, dumb, obsessed with guns)

>k pop right now, a short lived fad that's trying but failing to stay relevant
You can't be this fucking delusional. That garbage is more popular and widespread than ever.

Name a country that has a great reputation in other countries. Go ahead, I'll wait. Exactly. Fuck off idiot.

u didn't wait very long

no it isn't you stupid nigger, it died a few years ago. Just because you follow it, doesn't mean its alive and well.

I don't follow this shit because I want to, it's just fucking everywhere regardless of whether you want to associate with it or not. It's global relevance is easily at it's peak.

Regardless of kpop's relevance, that doesn't change the fact that one of the biggest recent fads in music in Asia has been acting like a fucking nigger.

Utter bollocks.

it peaked in 2012 and has been declining ever since, it isn't 'everywhere' you just frequent Sup Forums a lot

Attached: k-pop trends.png (1634x722, 37K)

hmm

Attached: germany the most popular country in the world.jpg (1061x1655, 552K)

>Overseas revenue from CDs, concert tickets, streaming music, and related merchandise and services doubled since 2013
>On YouTube, views of videos by the top 200 K-pop artists have tripled since 2012. Last year they were watched about 24 billion times, with 80 percent of views coming from outside South Korea, YouTube says.
Also, if you really want to use Google trends.

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-021841~2.png (1078x1385, 100K)

Countries America hate, the world loves. Suck it, Americlaps.

worldatlas.com/articles/best-countries-in-the-world.html

Most actual (as in not on Sup Forums) Americans love Europe or don't care about other countries that aren't what we're bombing in the middle east.

I actually agree with this, in my country german usually implies: high IQ, white, upstanding, cultured, friendly and keeps up with world events

whereas american implies: low IQ, mixed, obnoxious, loud, just listens to music (like k-pop) all day and indulges in degenerate behavior (partying 24/7 in some ghetto-esque club).

>whereas american implies: low IQ, mixed, obnoxious, loud, just listens to music (like k-pop)

>Being this upset you were wrong

>uses 'kpop' instead of 'k-pop' to boost his number
kek

i wasn't, k pop is dead and you know it

>hurrr they're emulating our blacks, WE'RE RELEVANT

is this the power of 21th century america?

>>uses 'kpop' instead of 'k-pop' to boost his number
>kek
That's not how it works you fucking dunce. Most people don't put in the hyphen because it leads to the same results either way. It's extra work for the ADHD generation who'd have to click a separate button to access hyphens on their phone. Even then you couldn't explain the massive disparity between the popularity of the two terms with "kpop" being exponentially higher than "k-pop." Or is somehow everyone searching for "kpop" actually searching for something else that just happens to share the same name and is way more popular than the music genre?

You also failed to address the fact they're making more money and receiving more attention, unfortunately, from the rest of the world now.
>k pop is dead and you know it
You have failed to provide evidence of that other than a fucking google search term that was blown out of water by the same term in a fashion that people would actually type.

>>hurrr they're emulating our blacks, WE'RE RELEVANT
I'm not fucking proud of it by any means, but my whole point was that plenty of places still try to emulate nigger culture for some reason. It's not like China just banned tattoos and hip hop culture from tv or anything. Certainly no one in the world is trying to act like niggers for some reason.

The one that isn't a nigger desu

Holy shit are all americans this sensitive about weebshit?

kek

Logang for life. Fuck KSI. Fuck Deji

>That's not how it works you fucking dunce
yes it is half-breed, the string 'kpop' can be attached to other terms that resemble it (someone typing fuckpop for example will detect the string).
searches like 'korean pop' show the same correlation as k-pop (peak around 2012)
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=korean pop

>You also failed to address the fact they're making more money and receiving more attention, unfortunately, from the rest of the world now.
so are other industries, obviously there are more viewers and listeners on youtube and streaming services compared to 6-8 years ago so it just seems like k-pop is as popular, but in reality its waning.

>my whole point was that plenty of places still try to emulate nigger culture for some reason
but your point is wrong, I never even heard or seen nigger behavior outside of the US unless its african migrants in university trying to act hip, hell i've never heard of whatever k-pop you're referencing where they're emulating ghetto culture. You probably keep up to date on it, thats how you know you're just fan that got upset.

you're just a fan*

most people here dream of moving to nicer european countries and if anything asia

literally cant recall a time someone i know has aspired to live in america

>goes from the whole world straight to asians
typical weeb not knowing shit. as far as europeans go they only want to come here for work or to go to our colleges. they're like californians, they always have something negative to say about america if you ask.

posting this in Sup Forums . You should be posting in the im a fucking raging faggot thread for even knowing who these cunts are

KSI was fun to watch before he decided to act like he’s a hard man from London and started rapping and boxing. He was fun when he was a nerdy kid from Watford that played FIFA

>moving head away
>breaking eye contact
Logan "The New White Hope" Paul made him shit bricks

Obviously KSI

>this will be the most watched boxing event ever

the utter state of boxing

Logan Paul is legit retarded desu, really hope he gets brain damage and gets even more retarded

t. keem klein kavos kock sucKer

Logan is like Bieber, makes money off of haters.
KSI is like a monkey.
Is a nigger and acts like a chimp.

this fucking autism

Attached: perplejo de melón.jpg (241x292, 6K)

He is a nigger and he raps in english, for me he is an american nigga.

Wouldn't mind going on holiday to the USA or temporarily working there, but I would hate to be an American. Imagine coming home one day and you find out your son got bullied because he has an uncircumcised penis.

KSI looked great against the first guy, you could tell he out in shitloads of rounds in, and he must have landed on his feet with some really good sparring partners. looking at Logan hit those pads he looked awful, he'd need at least a year to be as relaxed in the ring as KSI was, he's gonna get gadooshed and flushed inside 2 rounds.

i know dozens of english people who moved here desu.

why would you type out a post like this admitting that most people in your country are stupid people?

Logan is winning this easily. Bigger, taller and has prior experience.

And he is also sexier.

Unironically tho

Logan does not fear death

This is bigger than every fulltime boxing match since Lewis Tyson lmao

Boxing is a joke

you don't have to try so hard

OH NO NO NO NO NO

>Provide an example
>Get butthurt
Okay. I guess that makes you a yurocum sipper since you only provided the example of Europe? Zero logic.

KSI

>implying KSI is doing any better

Attached: JUST.png (1920x1080, 2.89M)

youtube.com/watch?v=WYVrMpnsE2s

What kind of fucking strings can be attached to kpop? Fuckpop, really? Throw the term into quotation marks like "kpop" (which searches exactly for that term with no variations) and you get the same result.

Unless you're somehow going to claim people are searching for "fuc kpop"
>obviously there are more viewers and listeners on youtube and streaming services compared to 6-8 years ago so it just seems like k-pop is as popular, but in reality its waning.
So you admit it's more popular than ever. You still haven't provided a single shred of evidence other than a single Google search term which you can't even back up and instead try to discuss every other search term.
>but your point is wrong, I never even heard or seen nigger behavior outside of the US unless its african migrants in university trying to act hip
Oh, I guess that's your evidence. You haven't seen anything anecdotally, except for the part where you say you have. Niggers acting like niggers in a different country has an inevitable effect you know. People rightfully complain that America's biggest export is now nigger shit.
>You probably keep up to date on it, thats how you know you're just fan that got upset
You keep doing this and I'm not sure why since it does nothing for you we. I'm "upset" that you keep trying to argue against facts and statistics with zero evidence as if it disproves my point.

I don't care what genre of music or subject it concerns, you've just covered your ears and gone "NUH UH IM RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG" this entire time. You're not even trying to support your argument

>Weebs
>Liking Koreans
Typical braindead mutt

>le film a dead body man