How can we stop Muslim women from seducing white men and converting them to Islam?

How can we stop Muslim women from seducing white men and converting them to Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2oIRIAYHf0
plasticsurgerypractice.com/2008/06/islam-and-hymenoplasty-whats-a-plastic-surgeon-to-do/
reuters.com/article/us-muslimwomen-europe-virginity-idUSL2532025120070430
islammonitor.org/index.php?option=com_content&id=1445
youtube.com/watch?v=GtjdTgRhTC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I could never be converted into anything.
If that girl wanted to stay with me, she'd have to not force her views on me or our white children.

you dont you faggot, its called self-control

/thread

She might not but her parents sure will.

White dude married a muslim woman, ask me anything.

have you converted?
how did you meet?
her and your age?

what's it like to pump her full of white seed into her brown twat every night?

Why would you convert to her religion anyway? Just fuck and run. Having thoughts about converting to Islam is pure degeneracy.

I converted, but I don't pray. It's really not a big deal, you learn some words in arabic and you say them. My lifestyle hasn't changed a bit, I just have to watch what gets shared on Facebook and where I'm getting tagged in photos.

She's 3 years younger than me, I'm in my late 20's. We meet overseas in Iraq, she's Iraqi.

We don't have sex every night but it's pretty awesome. She leaves her hijab on sometimes and that really gets me going.

What would happen if you left the religion?

were you a soldier or a mercenary? Do you have kids?

I would.

Kill yourself Ahmed you mudslime shill

I have a Muslim fiancé and I am not converting, our children will be raised Christian and her parents are pissed.
>+1 she is a die hard trump supporter.

I guess I would just get disowned by the family. But since I don't pray or ever go to mosque I don't ever really feel like I'm part of it anyway.

I work in the private sector.

Jesus Christ, are those kurds?

low-tier hijabis. There are plenty of jihotties around.

Dunno some kind of mudslime shitskin women arr rook the same

Our ancestors died because of mudslime scum

and this faggot converts cauz the only puss he can get is sweaty submissive shitskin

And not a single kys in this thread

How do we teach Americans to have standards?

it doesn't sound like she was a virgin when you met her.

if she wasn't a virgin then her being a muslim doesn't really mean anything, she's just like any other woman.

Yeah whatever Ahmed you gross smelly paki manlet. Get out of Canada you shitskin

>submissive

Ha. My wife is like really really hot. I left a long term relationship for her so I was getting puss before.

Sorry brah but my time in this country has taught me no one gives a fuck about white people here.

Go hand over some more money to the Syrians.

pay debts

Pakistani's and Indians are the same race.

I'm as white as casper senpai.

Isn't it anti-islamic for a woman to preach Islam

Christ on a crutch, she looks like my relative.

she doesn't look Indian at all.

Only betas convert. Alphas don't have to do a thing.

You realize
That the axiom
>burn coal pay toll
goes both ways in every regard, right?
Idiots who are easy to be led by their
>muh dicks
will pay for their degeneracy, in the end, no matter what, just as everyone else does.

Funny thing. My dude stated dating a muslim chick. He started fucking her, she dropped the hijab and now smokes weed. I love america.

>tfw i nearly converted for a muslim
>came to Sup Forums just in time and had my eyes opened

Pakistan has a diverse group of people, some from other regions. They just happen to be Muslims due to their ancestors conversion.

Why are Muslim women so utterly vile?

Only beta permavirgin trash could settle for that.

Muslims wear the hijab to cover the fact they're damaged goods with repaired hymens.

youtube.com/watch?v=J2oIRIAYHf0

plasticsurgerypractice.com/2008/06/islam-and-hymenoplasty-whats-a-plastic-surgeon-to-do/

>Hymenoplasty has been practiced for decades in the Middle East and ... is becoming more common among women of Muslim origin who live in the West

reuters.com/article/us-muslimwomen-europe-virginity-idUSL2532025120070430

>Muslim women in France regain virginity in clinics

islammonitor.org/index.php?option=com_content&id=1445

> thanks to hymenoplasty, the Muslim male can get his constant virgins on earth - though these ones get old and menstruate

Google *muslim hymenoplasty*

You're being tricked by shills if you fall for this.

We get it, you don't want a virgin wife with traditional values who knows her place. You don't want to come home to a smiling face of a domesticated wife whose purpose in life is to take care of you.

Enjoy your STD infested sluts with semen of a 1000 men tainting their womb.

He's just some Muslim LARPing as a white guy like they usually do.

>hur hurr our women are better even though their fathers fingered them at 5

>men converting

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

It's the woman who converts.

I bet you'd even keep her maiden name or put a hyphen.

I bet you wouldn't even baptize your children until they were all grown up at which point it'd be out of your hands.

I've seen light skinned Indians and none of them look even remotely like her.

>hijab
>yoga pants
>dressing modestly

Fuck me.

>muh Muslim modesty meme

I see you fell for the Jew scam :^) How many times was your woman's hymen sewn up before you had her?

We are not Indians, we are from a different caste of people altogether. Hindus are the niggers of the castes.

Before marriage the girl has to go for a medical checkup to prove her hymen is intact.

>ugly eurogurt telling anyone to kill themselves

But hymen can break by anything

Maybe we dont need. Maybe this is the ultimate redpill. Think rationally

Why you got to be butthurt about it?

I bet it doesn't bother you to see white guys with asians. So why do you get butthurt to see a white guy with a hijabi wife?

Your flag says you're in Pakistan, which makes you an Indian. Sub-continent bitch.

Muslim women are pretty hotand have nice voices, atleast at my school. Last year here and its the first time i've ever seen this much muslims in one place. Oregon, so i dont know why kuzzies would come all the way over here..

lel

You can tell if the hymen broke naturally. The mileage on the labia, the color of her nipples and the pigmentation of her vagina gives it away if she has been a slut.

>Before marriage the girl has to go for a medical checkup to prove her hymen is intact.

Ha ha and guess how often it's faked

See my links >>>Google *muslim hymenoplasty*

What if we become like the Jews and use our superior genetics and IQ to take over Islam from inside?

I heard that the isis sandniggers love to be commanded by white islamists from Europe because of their inferiority complex.

Kill them all.

Disgusting smelly shitskin manlet Ahmed

Muslim women are just more pleasant than western women.

I'd pick a muslim girl over our wenches anyday. Problem is, muslim men are extremely insecure and would kill her for even looking at a man.

You wonder why I hate it Shlomo

Keep up the shilling

Where you live brah?

Canadian citizen here thinking about moving back. Getting a cabin in da woods in central BC and living off the land. How bad is it getting to be? I haven't been there since early 2000s.

How can you stop muslim men from seducing white women? I'm converting to Islam because Christian males are too wimpy.

You ok France, has this sound gotten too much into your head?

youtube.com/watch?v=GtjdTgRhTC4

Don't you have some little boys to be raping, you filthy sand nog?

>sometimes she leaves her hijab on
Hot. I've been trying to get my muslim gf to do this but I think she just doesn't sees how it could be sexy.

So muslims helped our ancestors win?

>wenches

I love the fact it's blatantly obvious that it's the lowest of white males who settle for Muslim women

I want to bitch slap your geography teacher. Pakistanis and Indians are not the same people. Our ancestors descended from a higher caste of priests.

That position was filled by your dad.

The jews already won boggan. That's why you don't speak your views publicly.

But they're like the people at the back of the titanic, they're laughing at everyone else drown but eventually they will too if the conspiracy part is true.

What do you hate shlomo?

Men should be allowed to race mix, especially white men. Shitskin women love blue eyed babies.

It is white mans duty to spread his seed. Stop being such an autist.

SPBP

I'm just home visiting my family, I have residency in Iraq where I live with my wife.

Is there a more disgusting repulsive subhuman ugly faggot race than Arabs?

Even niggers have some redeeming qualities Arabs are 100% subhumans

was she a virgin when you married her?

I don't see much extra appeal to muslims unless they're virgins.

if you get with a muslim girl and she isn't a virgin the nit's clear she doesn't take her religion that seriously and is basically like any other girl.

she might be a great girl anyway because of her looks or personality but there isn't any extra appeal to her being muslim if she is not a virgin when you meet her.

No, sorry, same race.

You just descend from the people that let America build an airbase rather than the other Indians that were cozy with the commies.

We could be allies with Jews if they got over their butthurt of not having the last Prophet born into their tribe. I don't even know category of Jews are liberal anymore.

Make them wear trash bags

I'm white and I don't like white girls. There's more to a woman than just looks and sex and that's all white girls have got.

You shills are just poor nowadays

>race mixing is great

Afghans arent even arab bruh.

>greek
>calling anyone shitskin

By invite one of these women to a date in a restaurant. Tell the server you want country ham.

this is a meme

it does happen but far from all the time not all the time and obviously not for "jsut looking at a man".

For every muslim family that kills their daughter for having premarital sex there are going to be many many more who either don't do anything, or simply voice their disapproval, or cut her off financially, or disown her

>trying this hard to make Sup Forums hate white women

>(current year)
>still getting brainwashed by vice

lel georgeos, i thought greeks were intelligent

there are no such things as prophets bro. You know it, I know it, the imam knows it and the sheikhs know it.

You are too far gone, my son.

You both smell of curry and shit though.

if you want family or catholic values you can still find that in large minorities of greek, italian, spanish and portuguese women.

Nobody hates white women, they are good little fuck toys. Not wife material though.

>5p was deposited into your account

easy seduce them and convert them to what you believe in

What more is there to a woman?

Historical records and millions of eye witnesses who spent time with the Prophet are there. Also his family bloodline is still carrying on till today.

Abraham had sons, who formed tribes. It became competitive as both wanted the honor to bring the seal of Prophets to its conclusion.

You are 100% correct. Virgins are overrated, I like a woman with experience. Sorry for responding late, been reading the new DNC email leak.
>also she can suck dick and not grind her teeth on the shaft, I haven't met a virgin/inexperienced woman that doesn't do that.

nice try kike

>oy vey, don't marry a white
>race mixing is the future

fiancée*

Unless you're a faggot?

Cooking. I love a woman who can cook. If you're a woman and can't cook, you should fucking hang yourself, you worthless, lazy slag.

>666
trips of satan says this kind

There are no such thing as prophets, as in, people who have prophecies or claim to speak with a higher power.

It's all made up. This is coming from a muslim convert btw. It's all bullshit and deep down you have to know that's the truth.

Mohammed was just a man like any other with a gift for gab and a very ambitious wife.

Why would you marry a white woman in the current year? Just asking to be miserable.

And have a disgusting brown vagina that has been sewn up again about 10 times, right Chaim?

>all pakistanis are brahmin

but that's wrong.

also why are you talking about pakistan as thgh it is a monoethnic country?

punjabi muslim pakis are genetically indistinguishable from punjabi hindi or sikh indians.

some parts of pakistan are very iranid, other parts are heavily admixed with indian ethnicities to the point of being indistinguishable. some parts of india are heavily iranid too.

if you were given a computer program that chose a face from a randomly selected paki or indian you'd probably be able to get it right maybe 80% of the time or a little more but for a significant proportion of the time you wouldn't have any idea and would be making pure guesses.

I'd hate white women too if I lived in England, ive been there twice. I've never seen so many ugly ass women in one place in my life..

if americans had self-control they wouldnt be so fat user