1. your cunt tree

1. your cunt tree
2. do you enjoy being alone for a prolonged period of time?

1. flag
2. I do

1. canada
2. yes :DDDD

I've spent a lot of time alone, and enjoyed it. I think at this point in my life I'm ready to share with someone

Why do I feel like you're a proxy? Is my intuition correct?

Sexico
Yes, but it's a hard thing to do in Mexico

>I think at this point in my life I'm ready to share with someone

How would you benefit?

A woman looking for an adventurous and competent man. And all the obvious stuff, like if we have personalities that complement another.

Oh. I took it as

>How would you benefit [that person]?
But now I think you meant me.

I would benefit by having a woman to raise my children and someone to share my adventures and accomplishments with. I can't do it all alone. Having someone in my corner world be good.

Nice fantasy, I had that too when I was 14

But go ahead m8, you're delusional if you think women are capable of unconditional love, but thankfully your delusions will be scattered

nope, I just love Finlan and Finnish memes X-DD

Why do I feel like someone younger and less experienced to me is trying to talk big at me?

Probably because you're a retarded Amerifat.

Yeah, I'm sure that must be it.

I'm 24 and I've had 5 at least 6 month relationships

Women will love you according to how good of a provider you are. That is the Law of Nature thus how it's ought to be. They will not love you in a way you love them (in a way you would prefer). Those who are in high risk deserve more love (the weaker gender, children).

bls stob :DDDDD

Movies are not real life, despite how hard you people like to pretend.
>I would benefit by having a woman to raise my children and someone to share my adventures and accomplishments with.
This shit is absolutely ridiculous. Pure fantasy.

Dumb normalfag. I hope you end up knocking up some cunt and spending the next few decades paying child support and alimony.
Normalfags like you are too stupid to learn so you must suffer for actively encouraging the rat race.

You deserve everything negative which comes you way, scum.

flag
yes

Yeah. And I'm 30 and have had various relationships.

And I've known multiple good women who really supported and loved their men thru thick and thin. You know.. like my mother and grandmother. Aunts. Do the women in your family not show you a good example of what a wife can be?

flag
Yes, I'm an only child, I've learned to enjoy my company :(

You're a braindead tradcon. All the divorce statiatics and legal systems around the world show just how much of a cancerous farce your anti-male, gynocentric delusions are.
Piss off back to Sup Forums with all the other conservative trash.

>Aussie wants a [you] this bad
Not a chance.

>like my mother and grandmother

See my picture. Your mother (and grandmother) are the ONLY women who will love you UNCONDITIONALLY. It doesn't matter how big of a loser you are, they WILL love you. After they're dead, no woman will love you unconditionally.

You will need to have traits of a good provider (those that reflect high testosterone, thus dominance) in order to be loved by a woman. The way you look tells no lies, thus reflect the best if you're high test or not. The way you act is also very important in determining if you're dominant alpha male or not, but it doesn't go ahead looks.

Yeah, I'm not talking about how my grandma loves me, I'm talking about how she loves my grandfather. When my grandpa got hit by a car and broke his neck he wasn't going to provide much. But their relationship didn't waver thru his long recovery.

Do you have no good females in your family?

Women do not love; they are attracted to competent males like worms to rich soil.

1.flag
2. HELL YEAH, most brazillians are filthy backstabbers that are ready to sell their own mothers.

t. bitter virgin

The sexual value of woman declines significantly after the age of 25. I'm sure she was above that age when the incident happened. The sexual value determines how much power woman can attain indirectly via man.

It's not black and white that women feel conditional love towards men and men feel unconditional love towards women. It's just that women feel MORE conditional love in general towards men and men feel MORE unconditional love towards women in general. Same applies to children. Parents often love their children regardless of her/his character, because children are not seen as providers thus their condition isn't that important, but their survival is in terms of not dying out.

1. flag
2. no, I'm American.

>The sexual value determines how much power woman can attain indirectly via man.
Well I hope to find a woman that, when she looks at who I am and what I've been thru, that she really believes in my power and wants to support it, as I've seen good women do for their men before.

Sorry mate, the conclusion of is that only money and fame is important, wich is true.

If you have money you dont need to go after anything, you make someone deliver to you

Indeed. In order to have woman with high sexual value you need to have the cues of power.

1. Flag
2. Leave me the hell alone

Money/fame is one cue of power, but not the only one.

Looks rarely lie, so evolutionary it's more beneficial to base the capability of providing to looks that scream high testosterone instead of money. How much you fuck is almost directly correlated in the way you look

I feel I only have two phases: craving for attention and seeking solitude. There is no in between only these two extremes

Chase your women, fag. It's your grave.
No need to be upset.

1. Ohgodtherearesomanypeopleherelandia
2. I hide in the masses. Sometimes I don't leave my house for a week until my food runs out. Then I go swimming in tourists towards the first supermarket and get food for the next week of survival.

Add on if you were an only child

1.flag
2.yes
3.only child

I have 3 siblings. Why should it be added?