Rape culture is a man problem. Why aren’t more men speaking up?

>It’s never been the job of women to dismantle rape culture. Rape culture was created and perpetuated by men. It flourishes and thrives because it suits men. Rape culture is a man problem, and it’s up to men to solve it.

washingtonpost.com/news/soloish/wp/2016/06/10/rape-culture-is-a-man-problem-why-arent-more-men-speaking-up/

Speak Up, Sup Forums!

> Lazy women seeks to place the problem on men. Number of surprises: fuckin' zero.
It's a societal problem, both gender have to make effort.

>women unilaterally vote for open border because of their fee-fees, flooding their country with men from culturally incompa... ah fuckit, ass-backwards nations, in plain english
> somehow men are to blame
> yes, we are to blame because we relinquished the control on voting rights.

Because men already fine rape abhorrent? Why do you think rapists get shanked so badly in prison? Sometimes they are even (ironically) raped themselves.

Why would I as a man speak out against rape when I have no intention of raping anyone and nobody I associate with as far as I know would or will ever rape someone? I am pragmatic enough to know that the scum of society will always murder, rape, steal, etc.

That is why there are laws. Rape and all violent crime is down across the board. Why is it a problem that we need to speak about now?

You can't eliminate rape, you can only minimize it and punish those who rape.

YOU ARE ASKING FOR LAW AND ORDER WHICH IS WHAT WE WANT TO GIVE YOU CUNTS

Trump 2016 if you care about rape so much.

Stopping arab, nigger and other shitskin immigration would be a big first step on reducing the amount of rapes in western countries.

Seems to be doing pretty well for me, not gonna fix what's not broken.

There is no such thing as rape culture in the west. The only rape culture out there is Islam, and you idiots are embracing it.

>disgusting dykes who have never met me calling me a rapist
>then demanding I fix rape
How about no?

>men need to stop catcalling
>society makes me miss catcalling
>men need to stop raping
What's next for women journalists?
>none of my friends have been raped at the club
>that's sexist
>we need forceful validation
How can someone be against race mixing and still mate with the female race? If the world was a perfect place wed all be celibate guys just broing down and j/o ing onto our womb bots

Because rape feels really good.

i agree. i'll start by taking away the voting rights of women. that way they won't vote for policies to bring in more rapists :^)

LMAO I don't care

Men are a gender of peace! #NotAllMen

And this is why beating women is not a bad thing at all.

>Men trying to protect women from rapefugees
#inteerkvinna

>Women get rapes by immigrant
>Omg where are all the good men? Why don't they stop this!

Rape culture is a nigger problem

Not true it was created by women who voted lefties too import chronic rapist subhumans

Do they understand the term problem?

A problem belongs to those who suffer from it.

Because there isn't a rape problem.

why would I solve it if it doesn't effect me?

If someone rapes my gf I'm out for blood. If someone rapes some random slut whatever.

>Rape culture hasn’t changed because most men don’t want it to. Like Turner, men benefit from the presumption of their innocence.
>men benefit from the presumption of their innocence.
>benefit from the presumption of their innocence.
Hello darkness my old friend~

Are you Talking about Islam? That is the only true Rape culture m8

And Mexican Illegals and Black on White rape are the only two things I'd add, but yeah, very true.

>Rape culture was created by men, according to feminists.
>Men are worthless, according to feminists
>Worthless men must dismantle the invincible rape machine for the powerful womyn, according to feminists.

I'm confused, are the feminists using the old teleological debate against men? Can men create a culture so powerful not even they can defeat it?

Or is it something else?

Yeah, remember that conversation you had with your mum when you were like ten when she told you that rape was totally okay? Remember that, lads? Remember when your parents taught you (because you were a boy) that it was completely fine to rape?

Feminists are fucking idiots.

Terrorism is a Muslim problem. Why aren't more Muslims standing up?

Takes me back to armed forces SHARP training.
>Get told repeatedly "dont rape"
>Answer back loudly during formation "Man, I can't wait to get out and go back to legal rape. OH WAIT ITS ALWAYS BEEN ILLEGAL"
>Whole BN formation lolz, even the ladies.

Hypergamy is a woman problem. Why aren't more women speaking up?

what are the odds a jew isnt behind this

Quit perpetuating this rape culture lie OP, you fucking tard. When was the last time you saw someone get praised for raping someone outside of Europe?

its the current year liberals have no right to destroy any ones culture. eskimos get to club a few seals a year because they have been doing it for thousands of years.

a man should be able to rape a few women a year because its a CULTURAL thing. its been going on for as long as humans existed