Who benefitted more from this transfer: United or Arsenal?

Who benefitted more from this transfer: United or Arsenal?

Attached: F674255D-5891-4147-BBD0-213944D9A19A.jpg (460x276, 31K)

Zero sum game. Trade nothing for nothing

Sanchez

Unironically Arsenal, Miki actually has a brain.
They should have sold Alexis for more, though.

mikhy is way better than this chilean mongrel mercenary cunt of a player that is sanchez, united is probably demanding a refund rn

ABU

Attached: wijjy.jpg (960x620, 39K)

We'll see in the next season. I rate Micky, but he may not be suited as a PL Player, because he seems to need a coach that constantly puts trust into him. Dortmund was pretty much the perfect club for him.
I don't know much about Sanchez, but I he went from one messy team to another one, so I wouldn't call him a flop. He also seems like the better PL player and more valuable in general. It really depends on which coaches the clubs have next season. If both Wenger and Mouyes stay, it doesn't matter anyway.

City

The Sanchez deal has literally benefited no-one aside from Manchester City
>Sanchez is still stuck at a shitty club that won't win anything, except now he has to live in Manchester instead of London
>Manchester United have just added another massive wage onto their already massive wage bill, players like Pogba will also be demanding higher wages
>Mkhitaryan is also stuck at a shitty club that won't win anything, he probably also had to take a wage cut
>Arsenal are still shit, except now they don't have Sanchez to occasionally bail them out, Mkhitaryan's wage will also still be pretty large
>panic-bought Aubameyang, an aging pace-merchant who has attitude problems, destroying their previous record-signing's confidence and meaning that there's less money to buy a quality player in a position they actually need
>Arsenal fans are pissed off at Sanchez leaving because it shows their club has no ambition
>Manchester United fans are pissed off because Sanchez is a waste of money
>Cristiano Ronaldo can no longer threaten to quit Real Madrid this summer, seeing as his no. 7 shirt at United has been taken and he can't pretend that he'd be interested in rejoining them anymore when he tries to negotiate his contract terms
>meanwhile Manchester City have avoided a dressing room cancer and are still on their way to becoming one of the most dominant teams in Premier League history

alexis got a huge contract, mouyes literally made him the highest paid player in eplel history lmao

Mkhitaryan seems to suit Arsenal's playstyle better and he links up well with Aubameyang. Meanwhile Sanchez just loses the ball and he's killed Rashford's development.

Sevilla

Sanchez's bank account

Give the lad some time. He’s had decent numbers in every team he’s been.

I guess sanchez sells more shirts than mikikdshksagryan

Arsenal will be fine. Africans don't care what names are on the shirts the Red Cross hands out.

both teams are worse

huge armenian diaspora in burgerland

I think it was a shit player for a shit player swap.

>mickeymouse was decent at United
>started to get washed up pretty quick

>Shitchez giving the ball away too many times
>falls over too much

And yet >mouyes will STILL give Shitchez priority over better players at United.

>look, we are open to a player swap, but we are looking for a left-back.

Mkhitaryan could benefit if Wenger leaves at the end of the season and Arsenal get someone decent.

>paying £500k per week for some lazy chilean spic
>The Special Once

Attached: pep.jpg (1200x800, 93K)

Arsenal easily
>much better team player
>better at holding off and winning the ball off defenders
>not a whiny twat when things don't go his way
>doesn't have to play in a system that limits his abilities
>has incredible chemistry with Arse's star striker

Also
>much cheaper wage bill