Daily reminder to Americans that everybody said we couldn't do it and we fucking did it anyway and you're the masters...

Daily reminder to Americans that everybody said we couldn't do it and we fucking did it anyway and you're the masters of getting up and shaping your destiny so don't be downhearted at all the lib butthurt propaganda and believe that Trump will win.

Thanks dad

Is Hilary Clinton Frieza or Cell?

>tfw you're hyped for Britain and America shaping their destinies and refusing the policies of the globalist left but you realize your country is hopelessly ensnared in those very policies and will never ascend to the greatness witnessed in 2016

thank you dad

Probably Freiza on the account of how often she transforms her views. Then again Cell had quite a few forms..

Trump will literally bully Trudeau out of office.
We're coming for you, Canada. Get ready to be uncucked.

Exactly user

America I'm from Scotland & those bastards down South got me out.

Even if your state doesn't vote Trump, or doesn't look to be voting for him, go out and vote anyway.

Every single vote matters with this stuff.

I believe in you cunts.

Smash the Globalists with us lads. We know you can.

Canada look at your country's record
you guys follow America.
When they elect a lefty, you guys do it 2 years later

when they elect a Conservative you guys do it 2 years later

Just hold out.

You'll have your Trump soon.

Definitely Cell.
Would explain what's been happening to Bill.

think i'd rather be in the care of "Globalists" over Trump desu............

why?

Globalist are trying to take away power from the people into a one world government (see David Rockefeller's Autobiography)

Trump might just be another madman playing the American people (I don't think he is but hey) but even if he is he's at least going to give you the power to vote him out

he won't take that away from you

>mfw it's now possible to be a proud uncucked brit on pol
>mfw you voted remain, depsite being a uni education 23 year old
I am the patriotic 24%

I...I mean i voted leave go...guys...

I'm an 18yr old Scottish university student and I still voted Leave. Truly this is a lonely existence

I hope he does. 1000 year Trump Reich.

It feels good doesn't it lads?

we're leading the way of the world again

If America doesn't elect Trump then it will be Britain against the world once more

It wouldn't be fair otherwise...

Dw user
we'll rebuild the empire starting with Hong Kong and take the world completely this time

that's cause ur a cuck

But Scottishbro the electoral college votes for the president in the United States not the people.