MARTIN SHKRELI JUST ENDORSED DONALD TRUMP!

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/756311253056909312

Martin confirmed to be red pilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Albania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Croatia
youtube.com/watch?v=yhlt6Q19MY0
youtube.com/watch?v=HWd4-Z0xBos
twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/756332098609373187
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course the lying jewish fraud endorses Donald "Israel forever" Trump.

Literally who?

Normies will use this as proof that Trump is ebin Hitler

Based Shkreli.

He has always been red pilled

>billionaire
>can't afford a razor
>2016

He's actually great. Watch his chemistry and finance videos on YouTube, they're amazing

He's not jewish

He's Albanian-Croatian you mouth breather

Albanian you autistic Dane

>SHKRELI

(((You)))

>red pilled
And the pills cost $1000 apiece.

They really are great

>Albanian-Croatian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Albania

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Croatia

>huh look there are jews in albania and croatia
>hurr durr therefore all albanian and croats are jewish

Seriously, user

The guy that raised the price of that medication by some extravagant amount

holy fuck i think i am Jewish

This will hurt him more than do good

He gave an interview to some blacks saying Trumps was a loser.

Martin Shkreli confirmed for being a fucking spineless moneymaker that wants to bet on the winning horse.

youtube.com/watch?v=yhlt6Q19MY0

Here is your hero shilling for BLM and slamming Trump.

No. You're not.

>(((hedge fund manager)))
He's an honorary kike even if he isn't one by blood

After watching Shkreli's livestream I was actually ashamed that I fell for the medias false depiction of him.

I was supposed to be redpilled and critical of the media, yet I allowed myself to swallow the line, hook and sinker on the articles written about Shkreli.

He's actually a good guy, and he actually tried to help.

Watch this black intellectual queen working in pharma getting absolutely fucking destroyed by Shkreli on his stream.

Just fast forward to 5:44. That's when he gets serious. Before that he's just trying to troll the cunt by talking in ebonics.

youtube.com/watch?v=HWd4-Z0xBos

The edgy faggot that dramatically raised the price of an AIDS medication, and went on a ego-driven livestream of himself tipping his fedora for a few days, which all the 16 year old alt-right fags on this board praise for big a massive cunt.

I don't trust time travelers.

Watch the fucking video. His pure intentions of trying to fund research for rare diseases that big pharma won't touch should be a liberal's wet fucking dream.

And the way he went about doing it was fine. It hurt nobody but the insurance companies. Those who had no insurance got it for free from his company.

came to post this

This. Also, checked.

Got a link you could share? Ill watch.

See the youtube video above. Don't bother watching the shit before 5:44.

This sounds too fishy too me.

People are going to use him as a weapon against Trump.

Oh, its the one right above my post isnt it...

You are wrong, as much it pains to say it, Martin's logic and reasoning he presents makes sense, every bit of it. He lays it down in a way that any layman can understand. I dislike the fucker as individual, but you can't extrapolate your individual distaste of this slimy jewish scumbag into saying he is wrong.

Love that man.

He's been paid. I have no doubts about this. This guy is Satan incarnate.

Didn't he endorse Bernie a while back? And Bernie refused his donations?

The pharmaceutical asshole who bought that one copy of music, don't remember the groups name

He's not jewish.

i just started watching the first lesson and in it he says he was just in george soros' office the other day

Im really getting the feeling thats entirely true.

Also, I've never seen someone get so beautifully annhilated on a livestream before, vid is definitely going in my favorites.

Inst this the guy who triggered the american gov and pharmaceutics? hes based.

He is Albanian. There are no jews in Albania

why would he bother at this point

Soros is a big guy in your country, isn't he? I guess is normal for a millionarie like this guy to treat with him.

for you

Where is you from, son?

kek

well there are no jews in poland too right now but it doesn't change the fact that I'm 1/8'th jewish. because you know there used to be some of them back in the days (gee wonder what happened to them)

The living cartoon Jew merchant. He crowd funded a bunch of money bought a drug, jacked up the price to make bank via dividends (just making it simple).

People freaked out got pissed he was gouging for a life saving drug his excuse was I'm only gouging the system.

Idiots actually believed that and didn't realize we pay for the system and we should have been more pissed because he wasn't just ripping off dying people he was ripping off us...

And here we are

Hillary Clinton wants to exterminate the white race and replaced it with niggers and kikes.
Trump is at least somewhat based.

Only hurting insurance companies...

You stupid mother fucker... So guess who the insurance companies are going to charge more for to make up that loss

Fucking idiots on this board

He's probably doing it to piss people off

You guys need to watch the debates he has on his stream with redditors who just took babby's first econ class. It's fucking incredible.

I hope you don't unironically believe that.

It's interesting reading his tweets, you can tell he is very intelligent person that just doesnt give two fucks about anyone else

Confirmed to also be a mentally 14-year old """"redpill"""" edgelord, but we already knew that about him I guess.

Perhaps that is a call to flip off the insurance industry with their ludicrous dividends and unsafe "investing"

Guaranteed replies. Clearly stupid, I can get the same redpills from him for about $17.

Only costs that much for orginizations looking to buy the outdated drug.

If someone went to the supplier and told them they could not afford it they would get it for like 2$

Fucking idiots

Shkreli a based

kekk

>insurance profits matter!

Fucking this.

Take 1 hour out of your night tonght user's.

Look up the "FreeMartinShkreli" youtube page and watch some of the online interviews he does with random people.

>He was in full right to do what he did.
>The media built him up to something he was not
>He does not own the rights to the drug in Africa
>He only owns the drug in North America
>He bought the Drug for 55$ million
>His company is operating at a loss and he raised the price of the drug.
>The drug is outdated and is no longer recommended by the world health organization to treat was it was originally meant to treat.
>By raising the price of the drug he hopes to fund research into diseases that drug companies will not touch due to there "being no profit in it for them"

The guy is noble
The guy is based
The guy is a fucking troll

Watching him roast his haters on Twitter right now is gold.

>buy unique drug which treats toxoplasmosis
>toxoplasmosis is extremely rare
>daraprim, which treats toxoplasmosis, is an extremely shitty drug
>shitty side effects, shitty treatment
>big pharma can't be assed finding substitutes, because the market is so small
>barelly anyone has toxoplasmosis
>so Shkreli decides to buy the drug
>jacks the price up to $750 per pill, but ONLY for patients who has insurance
>the rest gets each pill for 1 penny
>STILL, the company operates at a loss
>why, you might ask
>because they put so much money into research, trying to develop an alternative to daraprim to treat toxoplasmosis
>to get rich? you might ask
>no, the market is still small as shit. it's a rare disease
>insurance companies raise prices by 0,000001% to account for the raised prices of daraprim

Tell me again how he's the bad guy. He's fucking the insurance companies while trying to develop an alternative to the shitty drug he's currently selling, because there ARE no alternatives to people with toxoplasmosis.

he said this a long time ago, right when berine was dieing this spring he was saying he would vote trump on his live streams

>The entire Trump family convinced me.
I think that was meant to be sarcastic.

>Raises the price on an outdated, no longer recommended drug
>expects to make bank

I don't get it.

is anyone surprised by this?

gets not funny after the 78th time

>expects to make bank

Except he's doing the opposite. He could have just sat on his ass, charged EVERYONE $750 per pill for a couple of years before big pharma developed substitutes and made hundreds of millions.

Instead he gives it away mostly for 1 penny per pill, while trying to develop a substitute to his own drug which has less side effects and treats toxoplasmosis more effectively. He's trying to compete against his own product. Not for the money, but for the people with toxoplasmosis.

About damn time.

The demand for the drug stays the same no matter what the price is. The only people who actually pay for this drug are the insurance companies and the hospitals and such.

Anyone actually receiving the drug is covered under insurance or if they can prove they can not afford the drug and go the supplier they can get it for literally 2$

All of this only fucks over the insurance companies, hence why all the Jew media were ripping him to shreds with false info.

You don't become the owner of a billion dollar company in your early 20's for being stupid. The guy is a legit pharmaceutical genius.

We will be hearing more from him in the late future when he comes out with some treatments for some nasty diseases.

>We will be hearing more from him in the late future when he comes out with some treatments for some nasty diseases.

And you know what the sad thing is? The only thing people will be thinking is that it's a stunt to redeem his public image. Not that it was his intention from the beginning.

Sad world.

>toxoplasmosis

I thought it was something more specific than that, like an HIV medicine that selectively works for people that also have toxoplasmosis? I use to love watching btfo people on stream, I wasn't sure what to think about him at first but after it was clear that people that came to him seeking the drug almost always go it I figured he ain't a bad dude.

>like an HIV medicine that selectively works for people that also have toxoplasmosis

I think you're right. I haven't watched those stream interviews in months.

I always wondered why he (on his youtube videos in the past) had a Bernie poster, considering his views and actions in his (former?) field of pharmaceuticals drugs.

When he lost those millions in bitcoins on buying that record that was him hiding money right? He wouldn't goof like that right.

>The entire Trump family convinced me

Tifanny must have sucked his dick. He was shitposting in his stream about how Tiffany's weird face turned him on so much that he once ripped apart his trousers with an erection.

Is this the guy that shot up the Batman movie?

Toxoplasmosis isn't dangerous to people who have functional immune systems. Only when your immune system is compromised (like with aids )you need treatment.

What's it do to people in cases like this? Do they meow at walls and not hide their shit?

i hate his low test face

if you have aids you die, if your healthy or have HIV but still have a functioning immune system you don't even notice you have it.

Well, you said it wasn't dangerous to someone with an immune system, I'm curious about how it affects someone without one before they die.

kek

twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/756332098609373187

I swear he must browse Sup Forums.

He's albanian, half-muslim. Murder yourself, senpai.

>I swear he must browse Sup Forums.

If he did he'd probably make a few threads to answer questions about his case. He wouldn't give a shit about being associated with Sup Forums.

wtf i hate trump now

When he wins his trial, the libcucks will be fucking devastated for months.

Please see the following and educate yourselves, you stupid fucks.
>raise the price of a shitty dangerous old drug on insurance companies to spur them into funding research into alternatives that don't kill the 4 people with the disease

Free my nigga Martin

>trump wins
>pardens him
>liberal asshurt when

In spirit he is. Probably if yo udig hard enough you'll find jew ancestry or some shit.

That guy is scum. And probably a very skillful social chameleon with psychopathic tendencies.