For me it's le 31.5% face

For me it's le 31.5% face

Attached: el creatura.png (452x245, 11K)

English players are shit. The only thing they can do is run and tackle. That's still what constitutes a good football player in the British mindset.

>less foreigners
>is the best league
wtf i love la liga now

Every decent player all across the world wants to play in England. Spain only gets the South Americans who are too stupid or lazy to learn English (which is a defining trait in Spaniards, while we're at it).

And the foreigners are mostly southamerican who are really not that foreign.

Castillans you mean

OH NO NO NO NO

And those 31.5% are usually one of the Achiles' Heel of their teams.

See: Cahiil, Smalling

>Walker is the Achilles' Heel of Man City
no

>ugly "British" half caste yardies like Dele Ali
I'd rather have AYRAN GODS like Kevin da Brown and KARA BOGAS like Lukaku desu

No, Stones is, dumbass.

And Pep got rid of the other.

Attached: Joe-Hart-644781[1].jpg (620x413, 52K)

thanks for warning me never to go to spain, then.

>only
Poor you, suffering with the likes of Kempes, Maradona, Romario, Rivaldo, Roberto Carlos, Djalminha, Redondo, Ronaldo, Aimar, Ronaldinho, Ayala, Messi, Mascherano, Milito, Neymar

but no pulisic m8

bongs are rodents who are behind on evolutional scale due to constant raining and cloudy sun

>balkan trying to call another nation subhuman
pottery

t. gnawer

So, Iniesta?

must not have a lot to do after the landmine took your legs so you can't go outside wheelchair boy

kek

Attached: 1520836553708.jpg (471x388, 94K)

>tfw people here still complain there are too many foreigners in our league
>mfw they unirocally think that's the reason why we are struggling to produce new talent
Bunch of morons

Look at Chelsea and Man city. Both have little next to no English players. Look spurs who have a hard on for English players but accomplish nothing.

it literally is

It's the best league in the world, naturally it has more of the foreign elite in it. Now fuck off Johnny Foreigner.

This desu.
Sometimes I think Lamps was the last intelligent English player. English players remind me of those 'cool kidz' in high school who think it's uncool to be smart.

yeah, why waste time in developing homegrown talents and giving them a chance to succeed when you could import hoards of mediocre players for dirt-cheap

This is true. It just so happens that a good chunk of all good players tend to be South Americans. Premier League has a way bigger reach though.

The majority of your foreigners are Argies so you're basically importing exported Italians.

Couldn't care less. I'd rather my team won the Carabao Cup than England winning the world cup

Not him but I don’t think he was complaining, it’s true that most of our foreigners are from south america even if there are lots of players from europe and africa.

Also
>milito
>not based forlan

>AYRAN GODS like Kevin da Brown
I think he is an albino, isn't he?

Now subtract the blacks from the "homegrown" players

the bosanko is absolutely correct. sun deprivation leaves you behind evolutionary.

>we want more Wayne Rooneys