He's not unionized

>He's not unionized
Good worker, Keep going! I'll raise your salary to (1.1)^10 * Your_Current_Salary next year.

My salary would more than double. Thanks

Yes good goys, the union just drag you down and tou would all have more pay from me if you weren't unionized.

2+2=4-1=3
queef maffs

>2017
>unions

good goy

Unions deliberately try to hold back technological innovation and change in favor of status quo and human workers. theyre just for cucks who do manual labor. but yeah real happy autonomous airplanes are being held back so pilots can let autopilot do its thing while earning 100k a year.

amerimutts too dumb to understand posts as usual

A global workers syndicate is highly needed. Capitalists and the economy are globalised, so must workers coordinate on their global struggle against capitalists.

>technological innovation
Capitalism and monopolising corporations actively hold this back, actually. Unions have no impact on it. Unions are for all workers, fuck off. You say they're only for manual labourers, then say they're for pilots too???

Unions are a double edged sword.

I'm part of one and sometimes it's awesome but sometimes its shit

I wonder if commie retards can guess how tolerant the Soviet Union was of organized labor? Protip: Labor organizers were put in mental hospitals. So much for the workers paradise.

And have you ever heard of the Novocherrkask Riots in 1962? Workers in a railroad factory went on strike for better pay and living conditions, and instead army troops were sent to fire on them. Almost 150 people were killed or injured.

google Ken Saro Wiwa if you want to see how capitalists murder activists and unionists

CIA lies cumrade!!!1

Nope, unions are a fucking mafia and I love that they are dying

Fucking this

My father was having trouble at work and when he took it to the union (that he pays dues for) they did nothing.
Have to confess my image was a little tarnished after that.

>if you like unions you must like the soviet union
wew

>he thinks unions are supposed to fight for the common worker
They only fight for their own privileges user.

2.5 times my current salary? Shit, guess I'll keep not being unionized then

butbutbut dats not real gommunism

Rest of workers lost half of their salary instead.

>he's unionized
Good commie, wait here while I ship my production elsewhere.
t. employer

No employer is that retarded

Almost tripling my wage in a year?

Cool, thanks.

stop, '''please''' ;^;

So the choice is either

>Work for shit
or
>Don’t work because I’ll ship the jobs to someone who WILL work for shit

Sounds like the shitty system is the problem, rather than the union.

I joined the union a week ago. A bit expensive member fee but if we end up in a recession our employer will get rid of the un-organized first. The unions still hold some power here.

The solution is to deal heroin to sad wagecucks and cocaine to their employer.

Yeah, let's see how trying a different system worked out last time...

Yes. We won. History is over. Welcome to the free world.

This is true. Suffering amnd inequality are inherent to the physical laws of the universe and for that matter, any set of physical laws that would allow life to exist, you have to accept that or KYS.