So does everyone hate Star Wars now?

So does everyone hate Star Wars now?

I sure as fuck do.

Yea pretty much.Based Hamill btfo'ing everyone at the 40th celebration was the final nail in the coffin for me.
Katlyn "the bitch" Kennedy had to intervene quickly. I fucking loath that woman

what happened? what did he do?

Why does Star Wars hate white males now?

I sure do but I doubt it will fail any time soon

there are simply too many fat, virgin, basement nerds that will eat up anything to do with star wars, regardless how bad, because they infested all their lives into it and are too weak and afraid to move on and try something new

I pretty much wrote off Star Wars when it was bought by Disney.

You can't take any of the shit these faggots say on Sup Forums and on reddit seriously. They're just trying to be special little snowflakes.

>b-but Alien had a woman! w-what a terrible movie!! all the white males get killed!!!
>Terminator w-w-was shit b-b-ecause women suck. Sarah Connor s-should have died!!

Anyone who has watched a large number of movies will know that the new Star Wars are actually pretty good. Not great, but still pretty good.

>b-but Alien had a woman! w-what a terrible movie!! all the white males get killed!!!
>Terminator w-w-was shit b-b-ecause women suck. Sarah Connor s-should have died!!
Except nobody has said that. Maybe Rey isn't a good character as you think she is?

Yes. I've hated it since they put a women and a nigger as a lead

>following the marvel movie formula
>lacking in originality e.g. copying A New Hope
>relying too much on nostalgia to carry a movie
>quips
>full of SJW shit
>wasted potential on an iconic IP
>fan base is cancer
>fucking JJ Abrams has never made a good movie

I actually believed they might do something with it. I lost all confidence after watching the first movie and Rogue One didn't help either. The franchise is basically dead to me and I don't expect any decent world-building to come out of it. We'll most likely never get a good game again.

Now I do, it's just going to be one soules movie after another back to back. No more magic.

the real question should be why did people suddenly pretend it was perfectly normal to like star wars?

>new star wars is pretty good
Oh yeah TFA is really original with it being identical to ANH

because the "muh prochecy" shit should have been done with when vader and palpatine died.

No, not at all. Just disappointed with some of the recent decisions, but it's all still good.

>I actually believed they might do something with it.
Same here. I guess I was disillusioned it was still the 90s or even early 2000s when Disney made good movies.
I guess I didn't realize fucking buzzfeed and huffington post bought out disney.

I think there's an elephant in the room, being that Star Wars is now 100% a corporate product, ala Transformers. It doesn't mean we won't get the occasional good movie and spinoff, but it does take the significance away.

Star Wars is Marvel tier.

Those are terrible examples. Neither Ripley nor Sarah Conner were a Mary Sue. They were allowed to fail at times, and even needed to have their asses bailed out from time to time. They eventually became strong, but they had to go through what's known as an "arc" to get there. Rey is written to be completely infallible and flawless right from the start. She's a shitty fanfic character, and I would excuse it if it she was created by some 6th grader, but she was written by a supposed professional writer, who was presumably paid a lot of money to do it.

I don't understand, how can Luke's father be younger than him? That's some freaky dark-side voodoo right there.

Did he say original dipshit?

I thought it was pretty edgy for them to end Rogue One the way they did. I remember when leaks came out and most prople didn't believe everyone would die because "IT'S DISNEY WARS LOL"

yeah

This. I hate women and other races. If I had my way, the world would be nothing but white men.

anakin gained immortality when palpatine drained padme's life force and gave it to him when he almost died.

Nobody ever says that about Alien or Terminator though. In fact you've torpedoed your own argument by highlighting a couple of well-known female protagonists who everybody likes, thereby confirming that Rey is a shitty protagonist because of her character, not her gender

You could almost see the corporate decision making process on screen.
>"right, we need to kill everyone off at the end."
>"why?"
>"supreme sacrifice and all that."
>"but it makes no sense for some of the characters."
>"don't care, poignant deaths everywhere, make it happen"
>"for fuck's sake, you want me to, I dunno, make a blind guy slowly walk into massive crossfire just so he can be all heroic. That's retarded."
>"who's paying your wages?"
>"yes sir."

Was Jake Lloyd invited to the anniversary?

Wasn't he doing time or something like that?

This

>A world composed of only white men...

You gay, nigger?

>now

>>following the marvel movie formula
this is just a the DCfagboy talking in you. the rest are valid points, but this...

kill yourself

reminder

>GOAT
SG1, Expanse
>Fun
Dark Matter,Firefly
>pleb fun
Farscape, Lexx
>geek (no) fun
Star Trek
>women's favourite
Star Wars, BSG

You mean Nu-wars?

I like how cucks think that Luke isn't a mary sue. Both characters are shit, Luke less obviously so.

>DUDE I KILLED WOMPRATS IN MY T-16 LMAO
>can still fly a proper air vehicle with no training

Star wars can be fun too. Womens favorite would liking all Star Wars indiscriminately because "OMG its Star Wars, teeheehee whats a Vader?"

I liked it when I was a kid, then I grew up.

the female protagonists of both alien and terminator where great because they actually had flaws and worked along side a white male protagonist to over come their obstacles

No, I think most people including normies realize it's exclusively a cash grab at this point. At least before, you had Lucas's autistic and shitty vision and desire to tell the prequels story. Unfortunately, despite how original the prequels are in their story, the movies still suck shit. It's a shame that you can make a solid argument of TFA being better than any prequel. I don't feel it's better than III, but holy shit are I and II fucking terrible.

>instant jedi powers
women brain is like this, bro, they do stuff, without realizing what they do or how it eorks

yeah, it's pretty gay now.

the ships will always be great though.

No, it's the female writer not knowing how to make a good story

t. joyless cunt.

Wait, did he just acknoweledged that only white people are humans?

I hate everything with Rey, Ren and Finn. The rest is fine bye me. What they did in TFA and what they are going to do in the one after that.... it hurts to see how they destroy this great saga...

If only they could act and looked better for the rolls they have...

Don't wanna blame the actors only, I mean they just do what the script say and act. So a lot of hate on the Director for not having better skill to see how bad people act in the movies... even in the new trailer you can see how bad they act...

So much money spent and so much they get back, still can't hire better people to act or direct...

But they didn't market it as a remake, it was supposed to be a whole new movie. How is that excusable?

are the leaks about episode 8 real?

If they are true Ray becomes an even bigger Mary Sue

>luke had previous experience in flying
>is able to fly another similar type of vehicle
How is that a mary sue thing? Meanwhile in comparison Rey is able to outfly professional imperial pilots in craft purpose designed for chasing and high maneuverability while flying a transport craft that she has never flown before, despite the fact it's never actually been explained how she knows how to fly things or what opportunities she had to practice beforehand. At least with Anakin it was firmly established he'd actually flown a pod before, he wasn't a complete novice.

And that's before you get into her spontaneously developed force powers as the plot demands, which is such classic mary sue behaviour I don't know how people can even argue it.

I liked Rogue One
TFA was shit tho, there are too many bad things in that movie, Kylo, Rey...

Mary sues existed in storytelling all the time. Just because she is not good enough for online forum ""critics"" doesn't mean normies also hate her.

>now
Ever since the prequels. Thanks, Jorge.