I have a bad feeling about this

I have a bad feeling about this

AYYY A.I.

I'm sure it will be a perfectly mediocre soft reboot of Alien
I'll see it just because I'm giving Scott the benefit of the doubt, but I'm going in expecting as stated

ALL HAIL THE MOTHER FUCKING SPACE AXE

Good poster but the woman needs a better image

>Doubting Ridley after Prometheus
How pleb can you be? It's going to be the best film this year.

Should be better than Prometheus at least, it's not written by fucking Damon Lindelof

Billy Crudup shouldn't even be on there, trailer suggests he gets facehugged and dies within the first 20 minutes

who's the chicka

Thats reasonable compared to Franco who only gets like first 5 minutes alive

I'd fuck Katherine Waterston

same

I'll go, but i feel like the prologue shown on youtube will be remembered as this "couldhavebeen an epic film" that will never get made, while the actuel Covenant film will just be a Prometheus 2, overly pretentious and yet barely frightening at all.

>Prometheus
>Pretentious
Do you use words you don't know the meaning of often?

>frightening
they gave this up long time ago. now alien supposed to be cool and shit

seems like you're confused about what i said. Why?

>OII OI 21 OI
This is the Australian poster?

Watch the trailer.

Skull-bashing alien = Cringekino.

10/10 flaming turd.

Airion

notice like its not holding to anything while bashing and stil manages to use force

That xenomorph bashing it's head on the window was the stupidest thing. They're supposed to be stealthy. This kamikaze shit better be explained somehow

>DUDE SCOOBY DOO IN SPACE LMAO

What did Ridley mean by this?

probably money doesn't smell

How can it be stealthy out in the open during broad day light, you autistic fucking mouth breathers? Also what does it hang onto while it's running on the side of fucking walls or upside down?

>Also what does it hang onto while it's running on the side of fucking walls or upside down?
but in that scene it holds to nothing idiot. You imply magic?

I've seen tiny bugs hang onto to side windows of fast moving cars. Is that magic too?

You fucking moron. Clinging to something is one thing, but using a force while doing it is a total different thing. How stupid are you

I really liked prometheus despite its cliches

it was ok if you didnt compare to anything

Please be good. Please be good.
>well shit.

Arnold killing Xenomorphs when?

Rightfully so, its gonna suck.

is this post production? cgi looks trash.

Yeah it's ALMOST like the Alien is an extremely well evolved hunting creature hmmm really makes you think doesn't you colossal fucking retard.

yeah and it can break laws of physics

Yeah I admit we're seeing xenomorphs in entirely new circumstances and I suppose it was fighting for survival and bashing it's head through the window was it's only hope. I wouldn't expect a xenomorph to just succuumb to death but all this behavior just contradits the image we have of xenomorphs stalking people in spaceships / buildings on land

Do they not know this monster is all about rape? I'm surprised they're still making these movies in today's social climate.

holy shit that looks awful - any more?

>any alien past the first one
your fault

Very dark though.

why is the cgi SO BAD
whats going on i thought this was a super high budget movie

Why are her armpits so wrinkly?

do you have the inherent vice scene?

> ugly women
> has been

What could possibly go wrong ?

The tumblr cast should have told you all you need to know.

Holly shit this looks actually good.

Really? I have a good feeling.

Are you joking?

too old

30 years ago, in the parallel universe where he was in Aliens instead of Predator.

Ridley you blind faggot

Are you joking?

yeah it's going to be a disaster

Are you trolling?

Are you trolling?

Unless a mechanism in its neck allows it to reach that force, you know, like those mantis shrimps that have a sort of spring to smash with their claw.

No I think it really bad, not even about the quality of webm but once again Ridley falls back on cliche horror tropes and braindead characters like he did in prometheus.

That footage from Alien Day was the same 5-month old stuff from that expo

... Braindead... Characters ? You didn't even saw the movie, and you didn't even saw the characters act.
In this scene, Faris acts totally normally, she's panicking because a fucking alien fucking bursted from a guy's back.

Is that fucking robe photoshopped on David's face?

>You didn't even saw the movie
>you didn't even saw the characters act.
>bursted

These are the people that swallow Ridley's dusty load.

learn your tenses, please

This plus the girl's face; I hope it's a fake.

>Characters ?

Space before the question mark.

>you didn't even saw

Conjugated infinitive.

Hello, French piece of shit! How does it feel to come from the worst school system in Europe?

>just get created
>still working out the kinks of living
>get shit on by autists on Sup Forums because your not perfect

Why does the guy has this smugish Sup Forums reaction image face all the time? Not just this poster, but also in the trailers so far.

>>just get created
emphasis on JUST

Don't kid yourself kiddo, Prometheus was a fucking joke. Pretentious piece of shit without realizing it was actually shlock of the lowest caliber.

I feel 60% rotten score and 7.0 imdb score and that i will hate it even more than Prometheus

The slapstick leaked 10 minutes already want me to skip it entirely, at what retarded shit audience is this aimed?

I was personally disappointed by the writing, the lame characters, and the obscuranist Lost-like approach to the plot, but I wouldn't say it was pretentious nor do I understand why you'd say that.

Failed, sure, bad, sure, but pretentious? All it needed was a better script. Almost everything else was there.

>7.0 imdb

Virtually every movie gets 6 or 7 on imdb. It's retarded.

I will never get this meme
It was just a normal curved axe, which arent that uncommon

It was angled, but people freak out because an axe in a spaceship seems crazy to them.

As if toilet paper would look like anything else.

It looked like a mix of a run of teh mill curved axe with climbing axe
A smart idea really on an expedition mission

But what did people expect, laser axe? Like light sword axe straight out of star wars? I will never get it.

Can someone explain to me why the engineers have visited Earth many times in history and had humans make paintings/hieroglyphs/sculptures/etc with a map to show where their "military base planet" is?

No

I want that grey hooded robe cloak.