I don't get it

I don't get it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXPHdAtkEMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Goats eat trash.

Presumably if the goats are left to their own devices they will eat all the trash thereby accomplishing the overall task Homer asked of Bart.

This is clearly a ridiculous and nonsensical way to get rid of garbage.

>the state of OP
was it autism?

what does it mean?

Chuck's Feed & Cheed?

So Bart lied to his father?

Chuck's fuck and succ? Is that what that sign is implying? Not that funny if it is

The setup in the first line is a catchy alliterative title, the sort that many businesses choose for marketing purposes. The payoff in the second line is that it's only coincidence. It was formerly owned by a guy named Chuck and called Chuck's Feed and Seed.

tldr; subversion of expectations.

It actually implies the place used to be a brothel if you keep the same rhyming principle.

Chuck's fuck and suck.

He didn't lie. If your wife is a cunt and tells you to pay a bill, so you mail the check, you didn't "lie" if it's not arrived yet.

But your poor analogy implies the goats will be 'taken out?' So Bart took out the goats that contained the trash? Or did the goats took out themselves?

kill yourself retarded faggot

Or Bart will take me out to the sidewalk where the garbage bin is? I think not.

People don't honestly find this meme funny, do they? Even if you accept it might have been funny at one point, surely by now you can't get anything out of it

Setup: Bart usually finds some asshole way of getting out of his little asshole duties, so when Homer asks if the little asshole took out the trash, you can assume he did some kind of over-complicated asshole thing to fulfil the task in a way which ultimately cheats the asker. This is because Bart is like a genie, except I've never wanted to fuck a genie to death.

Midpoint: Woe and alack! Bart is indeed a festering asshole! This scene implies Bart, asshole that he is, has found some goats to eat the trash, rather than simply carrying out the task the way Homer meant it. The viewers preconceived notion of Bart and his viperous ways is reinforced.

Punchline: But then Homer shoos the goats away, and they hiss at him. This is a characteristic trope usually representing scavenging or feral animals. This implies that Bart, in a surprising contrast to his usual asshole tactics, did NOT bring the goats into the house, and that they had simply wandered into the house to eat the trash that Bart (a jaundiced garbage sorcerer) had simply left on the floor.

Explanation: This is an example of absurdist humor. The joke herein comes from subversion of expectations through farce: we believe that Bart, because he's a cock-juggling dirt boy, has cleverly fooled his father again. However, the TRUE situation is revealed simply to be that some goats have wandered in off the street to graze in their filthy house. Most American suburbs do not have wandering herds of feral goats, therefore making this explanation ridiculous.

The humor, therefore, lies in the contrast between "normal" expectations, and the comically ridiculous truth.

God's work. Thank you, my man.

That bart allowing the trash to build up is attracting wildlife .

>This is because Bart is like a genie, except I've never wanted to fuck a genie to death.
mods?

i wasabout to read that but then i saw

>tumblr

kys nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=zXPHdAtkEMQ

Never understood this episode

No worries friend, I'm not motivated by sexual desire. I just want to viciously de-life him, nothing weird.

th-thanks you too

You're over complicating it. The joke is that Bart didn't take out the trash for so long goats showed up and started eating it

UNA VELA

This.
The joke is basically that Bart has no problems lying directly to Homer even though he can can turn a corner and expose the lie within 2 seconds.

this one has never been explained, why was there 2 homers? was one guy incognito?

no, homer (very) rarely enters the kitchen, usually he would just sit on the sofa and watch TV, the joke is that this is so likely to occur that bart thinks it worthwhile to gamble on that fact rather that just take out the trash

>homer (very) rarely enters the kitchen
are you retarded?

someone give me a quick rundown

popular conspiracy theory that hitler snuck into argentina after the war and lived there until he died

kill yourself

The one outside the window is Bigger Homer.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SO FUCKING EPIC HAHAHA THE REDDIT IS OFF THE CHARTS LOLOLILOL

in english doc

>homer (very) rarely enters the kitchen
wat