/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Archived without a new Bread Edition

*************READ THIS RIGHT NOW - WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER:
i.sli.mg/NlFCrf.png (embed)

>28 pages:
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

>TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TL;DR info here (also see first few posts):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg (embed)

>FBI Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>EXTREMELY IMPORTANT BONNER GROUP INFO: (pdf)
mega.nz/#!UNgBDIjC!SHiWMbD5aWvL4oBM3RHZa7S4L3ZGH0GdpvpK0dzBSIE

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J (embed) (embed)
>LIST OF EPSTEIN'S CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/GcBtve
sli.mg/a/BolH2P
sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
archive.is/Wt2T0
sli.mg/a/bsAlvN
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9613
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q="off the record"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
pastebin.com/kP0nWk7L
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13098
youtu.be/l2lreKhX1F4
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6391
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See (Dead) (Dead) ? ? ? ? for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
I forgot soz

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

COPY PASTE FROM STALE BREAD

"The Bonner Group, warm or cold?" Hot.

Reposting my reports so far on The Bonner Group. I'm busy writing up the 4th report, hopefully will be ready tomorrow or Tuesday. There's a lot of work to be done here.

First Report: sli.mg/a/GcBtve

Second Report: sli.mg/a/BolH2P

Third Report: sli.mg/a/DdKZb6

>About the Third Report
This is more of a guide than a report. There are a SIGNIFICANT amount of leads presented in this report. I haven’t had the time yet to dig into any lead, as most of my work has been analyzing IRS 990’s (I haven't even begun to discuss that yet). What I’m providing here is the guidance to enable others to investigate these leads further.
Please take the time to understand what’s being said in this report. This will enable you to become an actual researcher and discover new information, rather than depending on reports from the news media.

DC Property Information Verification System:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
DC’s Business License Verification Database:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
DC’s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Database:
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

It looks like from 2010 to 2013 the highest paid people were involved in filming and producing some sort of live event and doing something with the recordings:

The following needs to be added to the OP from now on.

What's contained here is already enough to incriminate The Bonner Group, which is one of the largest DC Democrat fundraisers.

relevant notes from 4th AMA: archive.is/Wt2T0

Copy paste because I forgot to add it like a dumbass

Please post this in the OP from now on. I won't contribute any additional information until progress is made with the IRS 990 mind maps.

Fourth Report: sli.mg/a/bsAlvN

UPDATE: MORE TASKS FOR /CFG/ ORDERED MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT

I’m confident that this will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. The Bonner Group got sloppy and left a trail in the public record. If you want to be a part of history, please help with one of the tasks below.

1. We need to build Bonner Mindmaps for the past 3 years using data from IRS Form 990’s
a. Follow my lead from this report, start with one organization and then follow the money
b. 2012, 2013, and 2014 IRS 990s are available to the public for free. Let’s build a Mind Map for each of those years
c. Any organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
d. Any organization that receive a Grant from an organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
e. To help get you started, this is a short list of organizations I’ve found that have worked with The Bonner Group. (there are many more, these are just the ones written on my whiteboard at the moment)
i. Center for American Progress
ii. Center for American Progress Action Fund
iii. Leadership Conference for Human and Civil Rights
iv. People for the American Way Foundation
v. People for the American Way
vi. America Votes
vii. American Foundation for Equal Rights
viii. American Bridge
ix. Media Matters
x. Media Matters Action Network
xi. Ready for Hillary
xii. Priorities USA
xiii. Correct the Record
xiv. American Democracy Legal Fund
xv. American Independent
xvi. Colorado Independent
xvii. Franklin Education Forum
f. As you may have noticed, I’m not very good with visuals. Someone should take ownership and format this piece similar to the Clinton Map created a couple weeks back.

excellent work all, we are memeing our asses off, working 8 hours, doing it during work, going home doing it all night
#MAGA

spurdobumper reporting for duty

WikiLeaks just released a batch of DNC emails. Not sure if useful to this particular investigation.

There's tons of correct the record shit in there.

MEME BREAD

keeping this thread bumped is going to be difficult

this

Gülen in the recent DNC leaks.
I will look for more, I have only found this by chance when looking for Hungary related topics.

It would be good if someone could look into this Amsterdam & Partners.

Is this someone @ DNC talking with Politifact? Collusion? wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9613

This is the least I can contribute to this investigation, it's by making a new general for the first time.
Hope you guys are successful.
(If you see my flag change to Canada, it's because I'm under a proxy)

Can't participate since I'm at work but here's a bump.

Why do you need the proxy?

le wew kek lads hillary will win eggsdee

Guys read some of these "OFF THE RECORD" emails -> KEK wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q="off the record"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

Just rejoined after a week long break for work.

What did I miss?

Bumping this thread.

It's safer that way.
If I use it, I have less chances of being fucked.

PDF text about Marc Rich's pardon by Bill Clinton on his last day has been copied into this pastebin:
pastebin.com/kP0nWk7L

Rich has close ties with the Clinton Foundation, Gülen and his movement (leader of the recent Turkey coup), MOSSAD, and has an institute in Luzern, Switzerland called "The Marc Rich Foundation for Education, Culture and Welfare".

This lead started as his name came up in the recent email leaks from Turkey, in connection to the coup.

Intro to Marc Rich 1

Intro to Marc Rich 2

Clinton's pardon to Marc Rich 1

bumping.

Clinton's pardon to Marc Rich 2

Clinton's pardon to Marc Rich 3

Clinton's pardon to Marc Rich 4

Clinton's pardon to Marc Rich 5

Clinton's pardon to Marc Rich 6

No relation to Seth Rich?

he probably wouldn't have been murdered if that were the case

No.

"Marc Rich (born Marcell David Reich; December 18, 1934 – June 26, 2013) was an international commodities trader, hedge fund manager, financier and businessman.
He was best known for founding the commodities company Glencore and for being indicted in the United States on federal charges of tax evasion and illegally making oil deals with Iran during the Iran hostage crisis. He was in Switzerland at the time of the indictment and never returned to the United States. He received a controversial presidential pardon from U.S. President Bill Clinton on January 20, 2001, Clinton's last day in office.

Rich was born in 1934 to a Jewish family in Antwerp, Belgium. His parents were working-class Jews who emigrated with their son to the United States in 1941 to escape the Nazis.Rich died of a stroke on June 26, 2013, at a Lucerne hospital. He was 78 and is survived by two daughters, Ilona Schachter-Rich and Danielle Kilstock Rich.

He was buried in IsraelIn May 2007 Rich received an honorary doctorate from Bar Ilan University, Ramat Gan, Israel, in recognition of his contribution to Israel and to the university's research programs. He received the same honor from Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beersheba, Israel, on 18 November 2007. The Chaim Sheba Medical Center at Tel Hashomer in suburban Tel-Aviv, Israel, honored Rich with the Sheba Humanitarian Award 2008."

DNC DEPUTY COMM DIRECTOR: Bernie people will "probably complain regardless"

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13098

This is from a very liberal Hungarian news site.
(via TheHill)

Main points:

- Under the Swiss investigation against FIFA, it turned out that the Clinton Foundation has received an amount between $50,001 and $100,000 from FIFA

- The foundation has also received $250,000 to $500,000 from the Qatari Comittee responsible for the 2022 Qatari Wordl Cup

Sometimes I can see one or more Norwegians posting here.
They should look into this.

- Norwegian press says: Donations to the Clinton Foundation by the GON (Government of Norway) were against the law

- The CF has wanted to structure its sources from the GON in a way that the received amount appeared to be significantly smaller than it really is

- The reason for this was that the GON has a law limiting the amount of outgoing donations

- They have used the well-known "smurfing" technique to achieve this - they have cut the amount into several smaller pieces

- More on this on thelocal.no and Dagbladet

fugg.

Bumpo

fugg.

Bump

meme division has already reached over 10 million views, likely far more

nice

how do you determine that?

one gif alone had 6 million views on one site when I checked a few days ago, and that was one post, we have about 700~ completed memes, bots running, shit is posted allllll over. 6 million confirmed, 10 million arbitrary but likely.

We are doing it lads!!!

classic bump

WHEN THE BLUNT HITS U TOO HARD youtu.be/l2lreKhX1F4

HAPPENING IN MUNICH SHOPPING CENTRE MANY DEAD

RELIGION OF PEACE

GUYS CHUCK TODD IS REVEALED IN DNC EMAILS TO HAVE CHAINED NOW JOE AND MIKA; WE CAN'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT.

YUP
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6391
Politifact is literally asking them to verify certain things that are related to HRC.

bump

gonna switch to gondolabumps now

b u m p

as promised

>tfw you, too, were born to gondola

continuing with the war-themed gondolabumps

so hard to keep thread alive

Boop! Keep the thread alive!

>one gif alone had 6 million views on one site when I checked a few days ago, and that was one post, we have about 700~ completed memes, bots running, shit is posted allllll over. 6 million confirmed, 10 million arbitrary but likely.

>We are doing it lads!!!

You know what? If that is true, and if down the road a few months or so such meme magic ends up has a verifiable effect on seriously curtailing Hillary's campaign and stopping her from being elected to POTUS, that means you bastards have developed and employed a heretofor unknown power of such magnitude (and being only in the infant stages at that) that it will have caused even the deeply rooted hidden establishment permeating every facet of society to fucking stumble. If this is indeed the case, and you glorious motherfuckers keep this shit up, there may not be a standing army large enough nor bankroll fat enough to counter what you faggots have fucking started.

Was the pervious thread slid due to the second Munich happening?

:DDD

no, it died long before that.

bumpy

Boop! Bump!

at least there's a sticky for the current habbening

yep.

this investigation could use some ES

I wonder if there's an autobump script somewhere. This is getting tiresome.

Jesus, it appears the apes are sliding even more tirelessly.

you're doing a good job tho

I'm not sure if it's an actual conspiracy. Sup Forums is a high-volume board of peace.

aww shucks!

I'm guessing it's the summerfags, but the sheer abominable quality of the posts, and the fact they get posted as fast as a spic shitting out babies, it makes me think it's some kind of conspiracy.

God bless you guys! We must do everything possible to sink this bitch.

Operation Chinese Watertorture

1. Master narrative lines are, one by one, compiled into PDF booklets with easily skimmable highlight information.
2. New booklets are released beginning Sunday by email to underground media, one per day for a full week.

The net benefit is draining and tainting media coverage of Hillary during DNC.

bumperino

>tfw gondola sold out

what did he mean by this

Anybody reading the DNC leak?

Please, get to work on
the booklets don't need to be perfect nor comprehensive. They only need to be ready in time, the first by Sunday early AM EST.

I don't think we have anyone to work on this.

I'll work on it later today if noone else steps up. It would help if someone could because I have my own op I'm working and it's easy work to copy highlights of investigation already done by others, and I'm not familiar with the material, but we'll make it happen.

Side bread for the investigation

fugg

almost missed it with the last one

If someone(s) familiar with the investigation materials could put together a document with, for each master narrative line, the highlight material, I'll collate and format into booklets.

Roy Black

keep hope alive

Found one about Gülen, the Turkish coup leader backed by US/CIA/CF/Soros

lol that wasn't a good picture to use with that text

Do we even have people researching stuff right now? The only activity I've noticed lately is from the BonnerGrp user and one or two people who reply to him.

pic related is what I fear happened to Jeffrey Sachs phonecall user.

R.I.P. Gondola

bumpy

bump for freedom

thank you, sirs

bumpu