HELP ME OUT Sup Forums

I will go to a place without internet soon, for FOUR MONTHS. i still have 2 days to aquire a bunch of movies and shows to make the time less horrible, please help.

>hwat movies and shows shouls i get before i go to a place without internet?

Hardcore Henry

i saw it in the theater and goddamn it was horrible

i enjoyed things like memento, catch me if you can, master and commander etc...

What in the fuck

Citizen Kane > 400 Blows > Hardcore Henry

That is how important it is.

Mulholland Drive

What? That's like saying

Getting rich > Getting Laid > Dying

Oh boy I better try dying now it's in the same list as getting rich and getting laid!

i already have mulholland drive my dude, but good suggestion

any of you watched the straight story?

That's in chronological order in case it wasn't clear. Those are literally the three most important films in history to the development of contemporary filmmaking.

Yeah but I wouldn't necessarily recommend it for your purpose

Except that's not what the > symbol is used for.
It just indicates whatever is before the symbol is greater than whatever is after the symbol

like for example my penis > your penis

You can't use it as a list the symbol you're looking for is a comma

you guys know anything similar to master and commander?

Birth > Life > Death

I'm pretty sure that communicates chronological order

Okay that's how you interpret it but don't expect other people to because that's not the common use for >

I just feel like commas or 1, 2, 3 don't necessarily communicate chronological order but yeah I suppose I'll have to start doing it.

put a fucking dash in front of it so it looks like arrows

->

I actually agree with you but i cant think of any symbol that communicates chronological order that's weird

Ok I'm an idiot thank you

Babylon 5 extra comfy 90's scifi.

>4 months without internet
Just kill yourself

James Bond?

Oh shit, I got the same collection of James Bond in a briefcase

Imma just list some of my favorites.

Films: As above so below, Collateral, Drive, Gladiator, Hell or High Water, Here Comes The Boom (unironically pretty comfy imo), John Wick, Nightcrawler, Sicario, Taxi Driver, The Departed, Assassination of Jesse James By the Coward Robert Ford, Godfather 1 and 2, The Guest, The Nice Guys, The Ninth Gate, What We Do In The Shadows, Zodiac

Shows: Black Sails, Legion, Taboo, True Detective (don't bother with season 2 imo), Westworld, season 2-8 of Simpsons

maybe some anime if you want, just to switch things up

Other than prison, a handful of remote islands and uninhabited wilderness, what place could one possibly go to for 4 months that doesn't have any internet connection in this day and age?

im living in an old commie block in the northmost part of germany for a few months, right now im still in gods chosen land (Austria). i have extremely terrible internet there, cant stream stuff with it, and the germans are autistic when it comes to downloading movies, so i cant do that there either.

thanks a lot, that really helped me

I wouldn't be surprised about random mining town in middle of nowhere in places like northern Canada or Siberia.

going to the moon?

poorfag

Oh shit definitely get Posession 1981 I think was the year with Sam Neill

Matroesjka's season 1