Progressives warn Hillary Clinton: Don’t pick Tim Kaine for vice president

Putting Sen. Tim Kaine on the ticket would betray progressive principles and could actually help Republicans win the White House in November, leading liberal groups warned Hillary Clinton on Thursday as the former first lady prepares to announce her No. 2 over the weekend.

The buzz around Mr. Kaine, first-term Virginia Democrat and the state’s former governor, who has described himself as too “boring” to be vice president, has grown in recent days and reached its height Wednesday night when The New York Times reported that former President Bill Clinton was pushing his wife to pick the senator.

>would betray progressive principles and could actually help Republicans win the White House in November

Will this help Trump?

Sauce: washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/21/progressives-warn-clinton-dont-pick-tim-kaine-vp/

Twitter chatter: twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q="Tim Kaine"&src=tren

There are no progressives, they are degenerates.

Did "progressive" ever have an actual meaning?

"""""""""progressive""""""""""

''I know Drumpf can not win in November so I am hoping happenings happen so he has a chance'' the thread.

You gonna get shit posted to oblivion on November, no escaping OP.

Many keks will be had. I still don't know why all the kids here want trump anyways. It was a meme, never meant to be taken seriously, and yet they keep going.

Happenings will only help trump win in a landslide

>t-trump is j-ust a meme like obama he cant be president

says the increasingly nervousness man 100 times

1-0 for Hillary

>It was a meme
Trump has evolved into something greater

Kane?

holy shit user I guess #Imwithhernow

If democrats what a literal criminal for a nominee then go ahead I don't give a fuck

it kinda jumped the rails in the last 50 or so years.

it used to be about making smart changes.

not change for the sake of change.

Whole white house is filled with criminals, this is not something new.

But having a clown as your president? Hah, that will never happen.

NOVEMBER 8TH THE GREAT BTFO

The alt-right dies here, feminism and BLM take over. It's gonna be great!

>speaks fluent Spanish
>was a lawyer and practiced in racial discrimination cases
>advocated only married couples should be able to adopt
>was against equal marriage rights until recently

I'm betting fifty (You)s on the long-shot possibility that Hillary will pick a Republican from the never-trump crowd as her VP, and an additional fifty (You)s that this Republican will be the even longer long-shot Mitt Romney.

Yes. Teddy Roosevelt was pretty based.

>posting a washington times article
>ever

The idea that so-called "progressives" aren't going to vote for Hillary Clinton over Donald Fucking Trump because she picks Tim Fucking Kaine as her VP is absurd.

Do you hear me? ABSURD.

>betray progressive principles and could actually help Republicans win the White House in November
Progressives have no principles. Elizabeth fucking Warren endorsed Clinton for god knows what reason.

Aquafresh go prep a bull

a fucking tube of toothpaste

Why? He's not a token colored person. They've been conditioned to EXPECT a minority as their candidate. Picking a establishment white guy is a slap in the face of "diversity". Identity politics is about to backfire on the Democrats.