You're from the new world so your opinion doesn't count

>you're from the new world so your opinion doesn't count

Accurate.

>you're from Alice Springs so your opinion doesn't count

but it doesn't.

People who vomit out that sort of arrogant nonsense don't have anything of value to say and can safely be ignored.

>you been raided by mongols couple times
>means you are a mongol

You're only where you are because your ancestors were too stupid, poor, or lazy to go somewhere better. Like any of the colonies sans maybe the USA.

No, my family were too successful to need the crutch of a lush, verdant Eden-like continent to make a living.
The New World is generally synonymous with criminality, failure, cranks and misfits.

Why do "new worlders" speak old world languages and have old old world traditions? Is it because they are subhumans who can't develop anyhing on their own? I think yes!

I wouldn't say it doesn't count but since their ancestors were coming from the sewers of Europe I'd say their opinion is worth a quarter of the one of a regular human being (an European).

it's true though you pedo

>new world is generally synonymous with criminality, failure, cranks, and misfits
explains why we're number 1

British ""english"" is hardly the same as American

shut up nigger stop calling me a pedo

I %100 agree with whoever said that

Is there a single white person left in France?

>Let me do something very poorly and call it a new thing invented by me
American culture in a nutshell desu

Have you registered with the local US military base recently?

I wonder as well. When we see the flow of American mutts descending with pain from the tour bus we lock up the women to protect the few white genes left.

Don't worry, the tourists will stop coming eventually once everyone sees you've turned Paris into an African colony.

>ftw I can get the "Paris" experience by driving 20 minutes to south side chicago

t. Temujin.

>haha your country is almost as non white as mine

Good thing we aren't New World

Yes, exactly.