Why are we so much better than everyone else?

Why are we so much better than everyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NvQTTA9raJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Australia is nordic

The colder the country, the better it is. Russia is an anomaly.

Truth bomb
Latvia is Nordic and therefore white

What the fuck did you just say about Australia you little shit? Australia is BLACK, you get it? BLACK as the fucking eclipse. Don't you ever confuse me with faul minions of Yakub, I'll fuck you up.

nippon is nold country

Ta bort slavmongollandet från bilden

I actually wonder about this myself. Not long ago Scandinavia was a desolate pasture only inhabited by fishermen and cowherds. Now this super high living standard? Ok Norway has oil but the others?

o-okey..

England is nordic!

lol rekt

Do u think nordic countries will be bankrupt soon?

never

norway has a lot of oil money. sharing is caring

Umm wtf?

Post your 1#'s itt

>implying canada isn't

Muslim genes

Canada ranks highly in every metric.

You would jump at the opportunity to live here.

Sweden is shit.

So is Fingolia.

rest is 10/10

I wanna piss and moan but I can't, Norway is sexy in everyway

Protestant work ethic (and saving money ethic) + decent intelligence + not involved in world wars + living near other rich European countries for trade = wealth

Every time.

pay reparations sw*Doid subhuman!

why swedes hate finland?

Fucking Iceland....the burb I live in could probably buy it and half of Lapland(Naperville)

autism + jealousy

australia is so down under, it comes out as nordic

You are probably the easiest poster to recognize. whenever there is someone sucking finnish cock it's always a Canadian who at the same time posts Finnish memes.

Hope you get paid well.

They just do, that's how it's been and will always be. What boggles my mind is that they wonder why we hate back

He's most likely Finn with a proxy desu

Just ignore him and he will stop (or maybe not)

based!

FAK DU ÅHÅHÅHÅHÅH

It's not hate but there is nothing that Swedes finds appealing about Finland.

Norway and Iceland has amazing nature while Denmark is warmer and is quite a party nation.

Finland has same nature as us and isn't a party nation with cheap alcohol and nice pubs. It's basically just like Sweden which makes it unappealing and boring to us.

I think they think the same of us as well.

We're Nordic too

And the most relevant one out the bunch

Wouldn't that image show the opposite

?

All 10 countries are Nordic

Buttmad cause Ireland is Nordic but UK is not? kek

Finland has the best memes though

>tfw ywn live in a party nation

You said you're the most relevant but you're at the bottom and barely scraping the top 10

hello my nordic brothers and sisters

Sweden's economy is stronger than ever and growing each year.

spread the truth my BLACK brother

high social capital

....are you retarded?

Reputation index =/= relevancy

Then why post the reputation index?
Digging that hole deeper lars

I would rather live with bydlo gopniks alcoholics than live with LGBTBBQAMA+
and than get arrested for misgendering someone
For any sane human bean canada would be the last place to live

Are all Brits this stupid?

>invest in Swedish small cap stocks (Trelleborg, Fabege...)
>get rich

Because our ancestors were forced to think how to survive in cold conditions.

Then it means Belarus > everyone

The thing is people actually get beaten up in Russia for being gay, lesbian or trans but no one in civilized countries get beaten up for that or arrested for "misgendering someone"

There's a reason why homicide rate is off the charts in your shithole

proof that britain is nordic

I do not know any gay, trans, or reddit people. Is Russia so shitty because you let yourselves be ruled by memes?

But that's a good thing

Great post, my Nordic brother

is that eiffel 65

I need a guy, I need a guy

>channer doesn't have any friends
No suprise here

>being violent shithole is a good thing

Nigger mentality

If only your witty comebacks could fix the ruble.

I want to suck Finnish cock, is there a problem?
t. fennosw*De

Not a Fennoswede just being real for once. Show me your passport.

Pretty sure niggers have the most gheys.

>not beating up fags is good thing
Nu-male mentality

fixed

snowniggers are the worst thing on earth after south americans

youtu.be/NvQTTA9raJU

1800s racial theories. Not even kidding. They are strong in Sweden.

This kid over here says "remove the slavicmongols from the pic" even though Swedes are closer to Russians in Genetic studies. Then again I guess the based Dane knew that.

On this background it probably hurts like a motherfucker when Swedes get blown the fuck out in PISA and IQ studies.

>being violent shithole is a good thing

Nigger mentality

partay!!! wooo

This lmao

We're family!

I think Switzerland and Austria would be nicer to live in, equal living standards but better temperatures no?

Switzerland is way above scandinavian countries in terms of living standards, or any country for that matter. Austria is just germany-lite with a more conservative government.

Japan should be added to there too because Japan is honorary Nordic country.

It's not above Norway, check HDI

NZ is also above

That index is bullshit, it gives you a lot of points for being a fag enabling country

Always wonder how much higher Belgium would rank in these type of statistics if Wallonia wasn't a part of it...

always wondered the same as a Walloon. we're pretty much bulgaria tier without Flanders

Which part exactly?

beccause of fikka

"Social" or whatever

I think the average person see Finland as a lesser Sweden. Norway is richer and has that stunning nature, Denmark has great cuisine and comfyness. Beautiful architecture and history. Finland has nothing extra.

On Sup Forums Swedes hate finns because they are such victimized self entitled cunts towards us. Finns complain more about de ebil Swede than US college feminists complain about Trump and white men.

nice meme
we're in more debt then we've ever been, it's only a matter of time until the economy falls

As someone living in Norway, job opportunities are limited. I'm currently trying to get into animation for games (or movies), and there simply isn't any industry here to support it. Currently stuck animating for ads. I want out.

Government debt is pretty low, household debt is high though.

Go to al-Swedistan? IT/tech is pretty big in Stockholm

Your economy is growing a bit because of the temporary GDP boost involved in caring for all of your """"""refugees""""" and the simple fact that a higher population means a bigger economy, but if you look at the GDP per capita growth it's negligible

You do realize the sw*Doid posting is ironic memeing? I thought this was a no-brainer but apparently not

selling beds to rapefugees and adding those renevues to GDP won't last

>good post, my nordic brother

This is not true and you know it

Are there acid attacks in Stockholm? Maybe I could go there, as long as the memes are exaggerated, and I get a pass for my microaggressions by being a dumb Norbagge who doesn't know better.

The swedoid thing is a meme yes, but there is unlimited hatred towards Swedes among finns on the internet regardless of community/site - youtube, Sup Forums, reddit etc. I guess it stems from the Finland-Swedes vs finns conflict in Finland and the period of Swedish rule.

My impression is that Americans and Finns stand out as those who hate the most on us on Sup Forums, but with finns being the clear #1

> t. lost southern nordic tribe that got germanized/Franconized