Damn. white people are fucked up

damn. white people are fucked up

the single biggest mistake white people ever made was bringing those apes from africa

>slavery is bad and shit
>we're free!
>but we kill each other at insane rates over literally corners and dick waving

I'd rather be a slave than what their freedom ended up as.

wtf I hate white people now

You're just admitting you've never pickeded up a history book

>those apes
we're all apes.

Youre pretty retarded

name one (1) thing more regrettable
to different extents, some of us have evolved.

Yes they are and they take pride in it too

atheists btfo

.t slave-owner

There are black nuclear physicists, doctors and politicians, you're a kissless neet in his 20s who complains about minorities on a television forum

>the single biggest mistake white people ever made was bringing those apes from africa

Truly karma exists

>get treated reasonably well as a slave by most owners
>fed and sheltered for work

>work down the street
>get shot

Yeah, "retarded"

If Detroit, Chicago, and Baltimore are "freedom", then slavery is heaven.

I think he's saying that white people didn't do it and that it was actually Jewish slave traders.

im not advocating for slavery. i am advocating never having them here in the first place
adhominem is the surest sign of a weak argument
truly ironic isnt it

Niggas got off easy. Aint ever gonna be no native american president. na mean? Sorry about slavery, but at least youre around to accept the apology. We blasted natives into the history books and about 25% of their descendents graduate high school today. LOL whoops.

stop posting

T R I G G E R E D

name one black nuclear physicist

*niggers

>read 12 year a slave imdb trivia
>it actually all happened
WTF

>spans generations
>great grandpa taken captive from afrika
>voyage with a lot of rape and abuse; make sure to throw some overboard in chains
>sold at auction
>disobedient
>runs away
>cruel baron breaks him
>falls in love
>has family
>kids grow up best friends with barons kids
>learns to read, play an instrument, etc
>kids are now adults
>barons kids are now evil
>etc

now you've seen every slave movie and mini series ever

>"Paul Dano wasn't actually originally cast in 12 Years a Slave. Rumor has it that at some point during the shoot he randomly wandered onto the Louisiana set and started ordering the black actors around,[5] screaming obscenities at them. Steve McQueen, having the deft touch and artistic integrity that he does, kept the cameras rolling and was able to capture most of the footage. They even made some adjustments to the original story in order to work the harrowing footage into the film.[6][7]

KEK based dano

Nope

Most slaves were treated well enough.

Now, the Negro population is a slave to welfare, obesity, drugs and getting shot.

As slaves they were actually purposeful to the country -- they had a genuine purpose and gave far more than they took.

Now, they're lobotomized murderers.

>The offensive limerick "Run Nigger Run" in 12 Years a Slave was originally penned as a short limerick only four lines long.[8] The extended lyrics and decision to sing them while clapping to the beat were improvised on the spot by Paul Dano during shooting, much to the confusion of the crew and his fellow cast members. It is reported that in original cuts of the scene, other cast members can be seen shifting uncomfortably for several minutes as Dano continues to sing and clap his hands.[9] The film's lead actor Chiwetel Ejiofor was so impressed with Dano's performance that he convinced director Steve McQueen to include the full song in the movie and edit the scene accordingly.[10]

kill yourself

working on it

How true is this?

Wilkins, J. Ernest, Jr.
worked on the Manhattan project
helped the US nuke the japs

wow it only took you

23 minutes

>treated well enough
3/5 of a person, lashed to death, treated like property with no rights of your own etc is "being treated well enough"? the fuck

>Now, the Negro population is a slave to welfare, obesity, drugs and getting shot.
the white population faces the same issues, and nobody is a slave to anything if they're willingly doing it of their own accord

compared to how they had it in africa ye they were treated pretty fucking well here

Anyone else always get so invested in movies that you end up wanting to be whatever the movie was about? Like after Pirates of the Caribbean I wanted to be a pirate or after Whiplash I wanted to become a drummer.
I wish I was 12 years a slave.

Same. I watched The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford and I found myself really wanting to be a The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford.

I saw Apocalypse Now, and I want to be the Apocalypse, Now!

>I wish I was 12 years a slave.

after watching lord of the rings, i really wanted to be the ring.

>I wish I was 12 years a slave.

you are forever a slave, goyim. isn't that great?

So are you as nonchalant about white Europeans who were kidnapped and sold into slavery in the middle east?

No you idiot it's Apocalypse, Now?

You meant to say: Damn, humanity is fucked up. Read history, we treat each other like shit throughout.

but they were kidnapped

Who are you to say? In Africa they were chilling, slaughtering each other but it was their life. In America their life was spent working for somebody else. This mentality of "we were helping" is what got us into this mess in the first fucking place.

Absolutely! I remember wanting to be The Social Network

but my arguement is not that we were helping, its that we should've never intervened in the first place. we shouldve just let them be.

Nah senpai we should have castrated them in the first place.

whites are responsible for the worst genocides, racism, sexism, rapes, spree killings, serial murders and planet killing

they're literally violent defective human beings that need to be sterilized and herded to camps

>pretty fucking well
You're exaggerating. If it's between dying from starvation in Africa, and doing back-breaking labor 24/7 for the rest of your life until you either die from exhaustion or die because you're literally property and your owner could just walk up to you and beat you to death if he's having a bad day, yeah it would marginally be better if you picked the "stay alive" option

yes, after watching Arrival i really wanted to be a weird circle based writing system.

Oh. Yeah, agreed.

Yeah no shit.

They weren't even really "starving." Africa is in the state it is now because of all the aid we've been pumping there the past 100 years. They keep having kids 'cause we keep helping. Now those kids are going to Europe.

nice facts you have there. Nigs are way more racist, sexist, rapist etc.

After watching BvS i wanted Jack Snyder to fuck my bitch

communism is a white invention. whitey don't like to admit it, but he's the root of all evil and bad shit in this world. blacks are just stupid apes? Yeah but at least we ain't got no H-bombs and be bombing the fuck outta everything

>but at least we ain't got no H-bombs and be bombing the fuck outta everything

see

I thought blacks and whites bonded over putting women in their place

Ahahahahahahahaaha

>If it's between dying from starvation in Africa, and doing back-breaking labor 24/7 for the rest of your life until you either die from exhaustion or die because you're literally property and your owner could just walk up to you and beat you to death if he's having a bad day, yeah it would marginally be better if you picked the "stay alive" option

>letting slaves die from exhaustion
>walk up to you and beat you to death

Pro-tip: Slave owners didn't do this. Because that shit costs money.

you should make a mixtape of these thoughts, DeShawn

>Yet in American Holocaust (1992), David Stannard estimates that some 30 to 60 million Africans died while being enslaved
I'm not one of those SIX GORILLION kinds of people, so that 30-60 number is most likely bullshit. But even if you scale that down to like 500,000 which is pretty reasonable, that's a fuck load of people dying directly because of being enslaved, being treated like shit, being fed pig food all day and working in shitty ass fields

he said NUCLEAR physcist you dumb ass. Atom bombs = nuclear, h-bombs = hydrogen physics

At least Americans are in a perpetual state of guilt because of it. Europe colonized all of Africa and literally raped the land and the people for decades. Then just left and said "now you are free to do as you please"

Surprise, Africa is a shithole till this day and Europe tries to pretend they dindu nuffin.

>died while being enslaved

As in due to maltreatment or just died while being enslaved?

Nevertheless, a lot of people died back then. Working on the railroads, through disease, killed by indians, bandits, starvation. The slaves had food, palce to call home and I'd bet most slaveowners treated them OK because carrot and stick works better than stick alone.

>raped the land and the people for decades
>somehow everything of value in Africa was built by whiteys

Yea I guess niggers are just le stupid monkeys XD.

Hm. I tried it. As I thought, being unironically edgy isn't as fun or funny if you aren't 15.

If they were anything else, we wouldn't even be having this conversation

We arent having a conversation. Im just bored and humoring your shitpositng.

Its fucking true though. Theyre useless cunts in every conceivable way.

Careful that you don't fall off that high horse.

>niggers are human garbage
>but dont act smug towards me
Mods wake the fuck up and just nuke this thing already.

>implying white """""""""people"""""""""" would've gotten anywhere without constantly parasitizing and leeching from minorities

the luxury and innovation of western countries were leeched from the blood and resources of minority nations. you pasty fags can't even pick your own cotton. you have the gall to act like you got where you are by """"""yourselves"""""""

>act ironically edgy
>get a thought out response
>act ironically edgy some more

How many Africans died for the invention of printing press?

>africans enslave eachother since the dawn of time
>somehow all their nations stay shit
>white people enslave them once
>build the modern world

are niggers just bad at everything?

>a margin of 30 goddamn million
That's when you know it's made up.

Are those giraffe being trained as a spear wall

>we're all apes.
blacks are non-christian apes.

we thought the blacks were humans and thought it would work out in the long run. they were happy to have jobs, clothes, and a hole heap of things africans cant do by themself.

Primates, you dumb British cunt

The pacing was seriously fucked up it didn't feel anything close to 7 years.

> The producer actually shows up half way in the fucking movie to deliver the moral of the story.

Good fucking god no wonder Pitt gets shunned for awards.

And sold by other white people just like the blacks. People up and down the Mediterranean coastlines were getting snatched up and sold to Islamic traders, but the Islamic people never moved into mainland Europe because they never actually had control of those coastlines. The Europeans sold their own people just like the African Slavers did.

>be Arab
>enslave millions of filthy black kuffars
>even today you can still buy castrated house monkeys to beat for entertainment or make clean up your shit in the Gulf states
>all while White people are blamed for all the worst crimes against them and lick their asses eternally for forgiveness, eventhough they were the ones that free'd them from slavery
>tfw these stupid primates will never learn history let alone be able to read so they will never know the truth past what Hollywood tells them to believe
تمام

They disagree in their methods. Blacks just punch women and leave them single mothers while whites want to make women their kitchen slaves.