David Duke has announced that he plans to run for U.S. Senate in Louisiana

Let the triggering begin Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2QMQi-m63E
youtube.com/watch?v=1KjJ0mMB3uA
theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/politics/elections/article_6569dfe4-a9f8-54d7-b358-5d76491e3962.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GAS THE NIGGERS

THE WHITE LORD RISES

He's going to win. The fire rises.

bump

>its another Louisiana tries to secede from the union episode

YAAAS

This is why I love Louisiana.

Vote him in.

can he really win? Does he have a large enough base to unseat Scalise?

Hey Louisiana, Florida here. Can I move in?

You should know by now that anything can fucking happen in the US.

Fuck yes, it's the year of wonders.

youtube.com/watch?v=p2QMQi-m63E

I can just imagine David Duke proposing a bill to repeal 1965 immigration reform, getting it passed, and shaking Trump's hand in the white house

Is Louisiana the most racist state?

Uh...can somebody fucking talk him out of this???

Does he think Trump is going to serve as a pressure valve and therefore is actively trying to sabotage Trump???

This is absolutely fucking retarded of him. I doubt he'll win but he could win and also cost Trump the election

I bet Blitzer is still triggered by that encounter

is David Duke good for regular black folk

Didn't he already do that in the 90s?

Former kkk, that's what they said 25 years ago.

Folks, this is a golden opportunity to slam the Money Printer media and the Federal Reserve that owns them.

Duke knows the score on them and will back up the claim.

Here's the real kicker: So do all the pundits on TV. How do you think they so carefully never mention Money Printing and how that advantage gives the Federal Reserve control over all societies that use it's Money?

The more the Fed gets exposed, the weaker the anti whites get. Most of the low level anti's don't even realize that without the Central Bank's need for cheap non white labor, there would be no major funding or positive media coverage of anti racist movements in the USA or the world.

The fact that so many anti whites don't know this creates a fatal vulnerability in their propaganda scheme.

The believe in economic justice but don't know how Central Banking makes that impossible. If they figure it out and take down central banking, there will be no support in their attack on exclusive white communities.

Spread the word!

IITTTSSS HAAAAPPPPPEEEENNNIIIINNNNNGGGGG

Honestly credit to Wolf for always keeping his cool

Running as a republican?

should run as a democrat

That would be Mississippi.

This is what a man looks like

Wallace pt. 2

He already ran and lost.

Tim Russert blew him the fuck out on national television too.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KjJ0mMB3uA

Showing off his woman semi nude like a cuck

Damn

Nigga passes well

>mfw David Duke follows me on twitter dot com

I don't know anything about this man other than the claims of him being former KKK and him trying to derail Trump's campaign by openly supporting him while knowing how controversial he is.

>talk him out of this
I don't know who you think this person is.

DELETE THIS

With the way BLM is headed, no surprise

>one of them is still alive

What year was that panel published?

Couldn't possibly be Current Year.

That was years ago.

>demanding he name extremely specific numbers out of the blue
>BTFO

pick one

64% of Louisiana voters are White, but 55% of overall voters are women. Soo...?

theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/politics/elections/article_6569dfe4-a9f8-54d7-b358-5d76491e3962.html

Regardless. We need to shill NONSTOP for him if this is real. I'm talking memes, daily threads, donations, subreddits, etc, etc.

If we can use meme magic to get Donald Trump to the top of the national presidential race, than getting an experienced person elected to a state senate should be a piece of cake.

white southerners vote about 80% republican

>It sounds like a Jewish wedding
lmao

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU LIZARD PEOPLE SHILL!

I honestly haven't seen, what party is he running under? I know he's been an elected Democrat in the past.

Just in time for the media to talk about him all throughout the presidential campaign.

Duke is such a useless idiot.

I could honestly see him winning. If I were a white louisianian, and id experienced all this blm chimpout bullshit and had local cops getting executed in the streets, id sure as shit vote for the white supreemist. The stars are aligning to make this possible

Its seems inevitable he wasn't going to ever stop.

registered republican last he ran they tried to stop him in the primaries

>Can't name extremely specific facts about employment
BTFOOOO

FORMER

In the comic that line was used to show that all human beings should make sure when they believe in something that is truly just that you should never back down and never let government or anyone else oppress you.

In the civil war movie that exact line is said to show how Peggy Carter was a strong woman who needed no man.

It's a unique example that shows you how the liberal filter works.

Jesus christ

Good friend Hil must have promised a seat.

The media will pin anything to Trump so there's no point hiding in fear and not voicing your opinion. There's nothing wrong with Trump being liked by Duke. And there's nothing wrong with Duke talking about how he likes Trump.

Hillary has real ties to BLM as in she meets with their leadership and panders to them by name and they're running around killing cops and encouraging cop killing. Not a peep out of the media and no painting Hillary with the brush of guilt by association. Imagine if Trump had real ties to an organisation that was killing people. Do you think the media would keep quiet about it?

You're going to have to accept that the media is hostile toward Trump. Dancing to their tune or trying to appease them is a futile effort. It doesn't matter how low you keep your head. They will find some way to attack Trump and there's nothing that can be done about it aside from purging the media.

He needs to stand down and let trump win first

He's being a kike about this

the current senate seat is vacant

this does not happen very often

Is this a case of " build 1000 bridges, youre a bridge builder, lynch 1 nigger, youre a white supremacist" (he has legit plans, but will be smeared) or is he just plain batshit all around?

This

He's fucking trump over,
Everyone dm him and tell
Him

he's running for the U.S. senate, not the house

How is he fucking Trump over?

Duke and Trump have the same position on most issues, but Duke is willing to discuss many problems that Trump can never talk about in a general election campaign.

The media will be relentless in their attacks.

If you have the time you can listen to recent episodes of his podcast to learn more:

mediaarchives.gsradio.net/dduke/

Duke Will Win.

no. as a new orleans man i will tell you now, david duke will not win. this is aspie hype

> Scalise

You know nothing.

As a far left liberal in louisiana, this is great news. Every time republicans put a white nationalist on a state wide ballot the democrats win.

Is he more based than Molyneaux?

It's hard to keep up with those podcasts on its own but if duke has good info I would love to hear it

They will link the two up

Am just thinking small here? I'm I too scared to fully commit? I think it's too early to bring duke in the arena

Wait till trump is elected imo

Well put, you have given me new perspective on this

God speed user

God bless mr. Duke

Those repeating digits. The lord has cometh.

m-muh trump

lmao cry harder faggot

david duke has no fucking chance this time

I made a meme

As long as Aryan blood flows through his veins, David Duke will always have a chance.

By the way, that's a rather nice proxy you're using, Oswald.

im not even anglo

tfw potatonigger blood running through my veins

I know it's Louisiana so it's mostly hicks, cajuns and niggers but would they actually vote for a Grand Wizard?

>David Duke is a evil racist.
Actually, from his speeches, he talks about how he wants white people to be proud of being white and police their communities and black people to be proud of themselves and do the same.

He has spoken to many black people and told them "you have to clean up your communities" he talked about the single mother epidemic, how welfare is destroying black lives, so given the fact of what he believes maybe he would do good.

Nobody else will clean your house but you.