Prove to me that you are patrician or i'll shoot!

Prove to me that you are patrician or i'll shoot!

BvS was kino

Man of Steel is my favourite film

Full Metal Jacket is overrated.

I watch movies at 1.3x speed, unless I've seen it before in which case I watch it at 1.6x

my favorite movie is starship troopers. I've never seen the sopranos or the god father movies, really any mafia movie. I don't think I'm patrician.

BAAM
BAAM
BAAM

>both indexes in the trigger guard
>general poor form

I'll be fine.

K I N O

Revenge of the sith is the best pre disney Star Wars movie

BAAM
Pistol whipped

I cried at the end of Logan.

Not a choked back sniffle, full on bitch tears.

YOU FAILED!

what does "patrician" mean?

BAAM
BAAM

I only watch 80s movies

>Shoots you twice

Southland Tales is a genius political satire that's only becoming more relevant as the time goes on, the closest thing there is to a movie capturing the feeling of a Thomas Pynchon novel (moreso than the one actually based on a Thomas Pynchon novel) and generally a very good and intelligent movie.

I hate movies

Alien3 is the best movie in the franchise.

Spared
BAAM

Westworld was unironically the best show of 2016

TSAA dud, seen em, starred in em and banged the stars of em knowm saying haha seriously though brisemaids is 10/10 and I hate the prequels too guys.
Was just talking to Cole Sprowts last week told him to check this place out haha anyway someone explain kino to me!
Might do a ama tomorrow
peeace

These men have exceptional taste

These men do not

Tokyo drift is the best F&F film

Predator 2 > Predator

>muh 80's dude!
>spared
Reddit's in a different tab, cunt

pistol whipped
BAAM
spared
BAAM
try to prove me wrong.

The incredible!es is Pixar's only good movie

Speed Racer is trash

Matrix Reloaded isn't

Twilight is better than Citizen Kane.

Dark City is kino

LITERALLY HITLER

>he hasn't seen the one with paul's farewell
Ah, yeah Im going to stop you there.. you obiously havent seen them all if you're just going to gloss over paul's goodbye like it's nothing to the f&f family?
The movies aren't for amateurs, they're for the f&f familia so unless you're going to say something respectful about paul then how about you get out of this thread and stop talking about the shoddiest and worst casted f&f...
Seriosuly

I remember Mr. Methane while nobody else in this thread even knows who he is.

The Trial is the best Welles film

BAAM
BAAM
BAAM
spared

>paul's farewell
>this somehow makes the rest of the film good
>glossing over Dom magically getting resurrected just from remembering his wedding out of no where
>taking Fast and the fucking Furious this seriously

Not only spared, but given their own guns.

Lord of the rings are way better than star wars

Thank god! PLease shoot

That doesn't make you a patrician, but a really sad person.

Yeah just what I thought not a real fan, don't let the door hit you on the way out buddy have a bit of respect for what paul and the rest of the family achieved

Star Wars ha only two good movies (ANH and ESB)

Lord of the Rings has only one good movie (Fellowship)

Star Wars wins.

UMMMMM No lol are you deluded, pbvious bate but sure am I biting lmao TFA is better than any lotr property could ever hope to be and daisy ridley a more capable actor than seen so far in either franchise

YES

>skipping

You're like a toddler wearing a sheriff's badge. Time to go night night, pleb, you've had enough pretend-patrician playtime for one day.

Marvel movies are made for babies

DC makes movies for adults

Marvel still somehow ends up making better movies

>Yeah just what I thought not a real fan
Yeah, I kinda made that clear when I shit one of the recent films and pointed out a glaring issue with it as well. When did I imply I was a fan of the series at all? Is this bait? You realize I'm not right?

hitchcock was a hack

f for fake was orson's best film

That's what it means to be patrician

Not a real fan of cinema, considering you have the uncultured and honed taste of someonw who actually matters, virgin

Maybe the 80s were the decade of actually good entertainment flicks, but the 70s were the decade of trùe kìno

I don't pretend to hate superhero movies to appear cool on an internet message board.

The Star Wars prequels were fine.

90% of all "classics" are overrated and only held in high regard because of nostalgiafags.

Michael Bay makes better movies than Kubrick, Bergman, Tarkovsky, Godard and many other "classic" directors.

Batman v Superman is, in all seriousness, a better movie than The Godfather, Citizen Kane, Casablanca, 2001 and Seven Samurai.

Do I need to go on?

I kind of enjoyed Only God Forgives!

Kung Fu Hustle is the absolute best movie of the 00s

So fucking wrong dude I mean

>Sup Forums

Today I watched a vignette

psssshhh nothing personnel, kid.

That's gotta be the worst comparison I've ever seen. Like what the fuck are you talking about?

Vincent Gallo is a genius auteur for Buffalo '66 if nothing else.

Sorry been away for years because Bane meme. Do people truly believe this?

I think this guy is cool.

Yes. Snyder has elevated the genre, but most people hate what they don't understand.

Jack and Jill
please just fucking kill me