Why are Brazilians and Argentines so hung up on trying to prove the world that they’re white?

Why are Brazilians and Argentines so hung up on trying to prove the world that they’re white?

Because they are?

They’re swarthy as fuxk!

CHI

because they don't have anything else to be proud of
poor primates...

Because they are actually Europeans in some parts of the country, for what I know Argentina is getting invaded by a shit ton of native people from other countries now, but it was unironically a Southern European country until recently.
South Brazil has German and Italian enclaves, they should just separate from the rest of the country.

All Brazil has euro diaspora. These autists just think they're special snowflakes

Stop posting this soccer team from 2002 please

This is the real brown facemorphing. We were so whitewashed that it's pretty common light skinned browns want to be white.

>South Brazil has German and Italian enclaves

They're just called enclaves, but they're actually just towns like any other and people of all colors live in these. I'm from Teutônia and 1/3 of the class was brown or black and more than half had brown eyes and German looking people dated the mestizo looking people and no one gave a fuck.

The word enclave makes it sound like there is some sort of apartheid or segregation going on.

Do you want to make us believe you're from a town in the middle of nowhere?

it's mostly sulistas, rest of bostil don't care although racism is cetainly a thing that still exists here

Brasil is a piece of shit dump of cucks and whores who would love to suck a wh*Te dick. Fuck this place.

So? You're aware we got high speed internet over ten years ago right?

>implying I'm not whiter than you

Is even worst, they try to prove that they are Europeans

Because we are

Whiter than you Mohammed

Man, it feels good to be white!

Is dat sum gyno?

That's the sign of a high-T aryan ubermensch.

Most Southern Europeans are not white though

Italians are schrodinger whites

We WERE white, it's the real answer

piratas argentinos negras jajajajajjajaaj

Se me der mole, eu traço
Se for cavalo, eu laço
Se for filé com fritas, catchup e um abraço

>most
I bet you have never been in Southern Europe.

because americans are trying to divide and conquer the americas when theyre really the non blacks

we are, that's the thing.
we're going down USA's path though, with the amount of latin americans fleeing their shitholes and comming here, the 56% face is incoming pretty soon if you ask me

also, there's no concept of color regarding race, only skin color, some people of italian/spanish descent are brown as fuck and you wouldn't be able to tell them apart from mestizos, so I bet that some mestizos get counted as "european" and therefore appear as "white" in american race obsessed data research, but in my experience that'd be like 5% of the population at most.

you'll never find a more serious blog on this site, you're welcome.

>tfw im a chestlet too

ah so this time it didnt even turn it sideways. it took it a notch further and completely turned it upside down. apple is shit

we spent every year of Sup Forums telling them they werent?

This is really causing Brazilians to have a mental breakdown because before this Brazilians genuinely believed that we were white and part of the Western world.

>brown nipples

are you an immigrant by any chance?

state of your african nips
do you have an outtie belly button too?

you had that hue stigma long before Sup Forums existed to be quite honest too

I'm still believe I'm white

It's not a meme it's reality, bostizilians are horrible subhumans

possibly whiter than Britain currently
god knows brother

not really, people always think of Brazil as a "shitty" USA.
full of negroes and whatnot, with the biggest ethnic group being people of european descent, ruling the country.

we're ruled by libanese though
but yes you're correct

i dont think you understood, hes talking of the hue meme

didn't Brazil go from 65% European descent to, something like 45% in very recent history?
I read it somewhere. Could be wrong. I have a few friends from sao paolo that left for Denmark about 4 years ago. It was just too dangerous. And they were wealthy/lived in gated communities.

Britain is almost ruined too.
not on a high horse or anything.

There are white poor people here.

those stats are self declared ie pardos who previously thought they were white now think they are black

not really.
I mean yes, the hue meme is quite old, but nobody associated it with the typical monkey caricature, just bazilians.

what the fuck are you even trying to say

the hue meme wasn't a stigma, it was just something that people in online gaming communities would do as a gag.
I've only seen the images used on this site, and nowhere else.

are you seriously this dense?

All of the South Americans I've met are basically indistinguishable from wogs. Some are a bit lighter. It's just favela and jungle niggers dragging you down.

do you just reply to everything with not really for the sake of disagreeing? are you that much of a hipster contrarian

Mate if you're gonna make us anything at least make it Asian we did damn well eliminating those subhumans until the rest of the world told us not to do it.

you really are this dense then, alright.

Get rid of London and it will be immensely improved.

Not really

innie
yes

Why are Americans?

if only.
the cancer runs deeper than there regardless

Outies are revolting.
well done not having one

one day argentina will stop following the wh*Te delusion imposed on them by the yakubite american global oppressors in order to enslave the mixed BLACKS and BLACKS of america to do their bidding and make their drugs like cocaine (invented by wh*Teoids to keep the BLACK man down).

that will be a GLORIOUS day the day of KARA BOGA americANA. united BLACK nations to genocide the tyrant @ngl*s. break the shackles BLACK bUlL5

ah yes, one of the ANZACs we're so proud of.

White doesn't to skin pigment, you dirty fucking North African rape baby. It refers to Anglos.

I did'nt make a shit, that's from

Guy has typical blazilan football player face

no problem

the @ngl*S fear the BIG BLACK ANZAC

your women come HERE to get fucked 2 DAyS from SUNday by REAL bulls while yOU jerk off in the EMPIRE (hidden) under the SUN

Cause a good chunk of them actually are, same with Venezuela, Colombia and Chile

We don't. brazil is a proud african nation.

Because it is written in the holy book of KARA BOGA:
1 deceive the sons of Yakub
2 do your worst to the sons of Yakub
3 sacrifice your male member to the eternal fire of KARA BOGA
4 do something extremely retarded or be convicted to life in prison to deceive the yakubsons

mashALLAH,I did not know that another Brazilian BULL was spreading the word

Colonial inferiority complex.

It's only Brazilians in this board. Argies from Sup Forums don't do that.