SOROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... BLARRRRRRRTGHGHSGGHHGHGH

SOROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... BLARRRRRRRTGHGHSGGHHGHGH

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-choi-kyu-bi-kbs-chuncheon-station-announcer-s-nipple-3w8q725/answers/new.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm 99% convinced Soros or an affiliated shilling organization is behind the VERY sudden explosion of these memes.

If they gradually began appearing over the course of a few weeks I could believe it. Yet it was practically as if they didn't exist one night and then the next day they were everywhere. Fucking weird.

Antifa could be responsible too but I doubt they'd be able to handle such an effort.

Don't give me flashbacks. I have already forgotten amerilards screaming SHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at everything they don't like

Soros himself payed me with real shekels to post pic related!

TFW there are more white people in America than any country that posted in this thread.

There are also more niggers in America than any country who posted here, your point?

O B E S E D

>tfw americans still get triggered

>wh*Te people
>people
goblin plz

>"""Italians"""
>French
>Spanish
>white

LITERAL shitskins

I don't give a fuck about wh*Teness. But i hate mutts. USA should be 0% country not 56%

ROAAAAAGHH HISSS 5/37nd GERMAN 9/85TH ITALIAN YOU ARE SPEAKING WITH AHMET

Are you done?

lmao amerimutts BTFO'd

Based Soros, he himself drew all these memes for us

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-choi-kyu-bi-kbs-chuncheon-station-announcer-s-nipple-3w8q725/answers/new.html

based Ameriposter with the TRUTH BOMB