Since Sup Forums is a Christian board, I think you can answer my questions

Since Sup Forums is a Christian board, I think you can answer my questions.
Does the Old Testament matters to Christians ?

Other urls found in this thread:

aboutbibleprophecy.com/weeks.htm
reasons.org/articles/articles/fulfilled-prophecy-evidence-for-the-reliability-of-the-bible
therefinersfire.org/recent_prophecy.htm
biblestudytools.com/bible-study/topical-studies/the-old-testament-is-filled-with-fulfilled-prophecy-11652232.html
sunandshield.wordpress.com/2007/04/04/10-prophecies-predicted-in-the-bible-fulfilled-in-history/
romancatholicbeliefs.org/bible-veres-roman-catholic-church-antichrist-beast-of-revelation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, only for jews

Then the 10 commandements don't matter ?

Where does one actually buy a bible, not on the internet? Walmart doesn't have any

Sup Forums is a Jewish board

>Sup Forums is a Christian board

jesus fucking christ and ejaculating over the face of the virgin mary... come up with some new shit for fucks sake.

Yes.

Go to a church and I'm sure somebody will give you one and they typically sell things too.

I was in the woods for 13 days >6 years ago and ran into a man named Malakai who gave me one. I'll never toss it.

Yes, it is immensely important. However, it has to be read though the lens of the New Testament. The Old Testament is what sets up the New Testament.

>Since Sup Forums is a Christian board

maybe try a bookstore, but considering how retarded you are you probably aren't able to read

edgy

people asked Jesus the same question

>Does the Old Testament matters to Christians ?
Yes but many of the laws in it only apply to Jews and Israel

No, that covenant was broken by the Jews, who break everything. If you accept Christ, you accept the new covenant with God. The Old Testament is simply a lesson on the failures of Judaism.

Except law and prophets (that the names of books, but I believe this amendment to spirit-of-law applies to all the laws in old testament). Jesus declared it clearly in Sermon On The Mount.

Of course. Thats why they put the old testament on Bible

where do you live that a walmart doesnt carry the Bible brother???

That's confusing
His response was not clear
How does one determine that ?

Most seem too

(Some) Gnostics don't even think they're about the same god.

They think that the god of the old testament is the satan of the new and that Jesus only payed lip service to him/ bullshit was added later. Which evidently completely backfired.

They also hate everything because they think the world is 100% evil, though.

Religions are weird.

Yes. Only pagan catlicks who literally whoreship idols disagree.

Yes, the Old Testament contains a lot of important information.

Many Christians think it doesn't matter but that is only because they are confused. Christians are still supposed to observe clean/unclean meats (confirmed in New Testament), Ten Commandments and sabbath keeping (confirmed in New Testament), and other statutes and laws found in Old Testament.

The only Old Testament law that is now gone is the ceremonial law written by Moses. This pertains to feast observance rituals and the entire sacrificial lamb sin atonement ritual system Jews used to do before the messiah. When people say "jesus nailed those laws to the cross!", they mean these laws.

The Old Testament is also a validation for the New Testament, because the OT lists hundreds of qualifiers for the messiah and the NT fulfills them all. These books were hundreds of years apart but they are in perfect concordance. It's an essential text. Anyone who says it's "for the Jews only" doesn't understand that modern Jews are not NT jews, and that the NT Jews became Christians. Modern Jews base a lot of their faith in the Talmud which is a pure satanic doctrine--like the Koran.

*tips fedora*

I don't know what sort of new age nonsense Christian FAGtheism you do but I follow THE BIBLE. To the letter. Tank you very much.

The way maybe the magna carta matters to the constitution, or godfather 1 to godfather to; but its not law, its a preface.

>Christians are still supposed to observe clean/unclean meats (confirmed in New Testament), Ten Commandments and sabbath keeping (confirmed in New Testament), and other statutes and laws found in Old Testament.
I don't see many Christians observing Shabbat or stoning données to death thougj

*sinners to death though
Damn autocorrect

We would if we could.

Seventh day Adventist and Church of God denominations observe Saturday sabbath.

And part of the New Covenant decrees that we are not to put others to death for sin, but that we are to walk according to Christ and allow God to do the final judgment. The Old Testament was an entirely different context and they didn't have the clarification of Christ

The OT is essentially a history lesson.

Christians do not need to follow the laws of the OT because the OT laws were for the Hebrews on how they would do the Will of God.

Essentially, everything in the OT was overridden by Jesus' death on the cross and resurrection.

No more animal sacrifices, circumcisions, dietary restrictions etc.

>I don't see many Christians observing Shabbat or stoning données to death thougj
Because Chrstians aren't bound by the lawes of the OT.

Again, the laws of the OT are how the Hebrews were to be the people of God.
The Old Covenant laws do not apply to Christians as we are the New Covenant with God.

> His response was not clear
It was very clear actually. If you know much, you`d be asked much. You should follow bible as much as you understand it and not commit anything in anger, but in love.

It`s probably hard for you, because you do not know what love is and you just adopt the word replacing it with notions accessible to you: "i want to fuck this" and "i like this".

Yes it matters however we are not bound to OT law. The OT is almost never read in Orthodox liturgy other than the Psalms.

This is wrong. Read your New Testament and you will see that many laws are still in effect. Sabbath keeping, specifically, is mentioned dozens of times.

What many people don't understand is that God created laws for man, then he created laws for Hebrews building off the law for man, then he created laws for Christians building off both prior sets of laws. The sabbath, for example, is a perpetual covenant, and is eternal. All of the Ten Commandments are. Clean and unclean meats can be confirmed in Genesis when God talks to Noah. Hebrews didn't exist until Abraham and Mosaic law didn't exist until Moses.

God alters His law all the time based on where we are in the stream of time, but some laws were instituted at creation and shall always be.

"Everything in OT only applies to Jews" is the biggest misinformation meme of all time. With careful reading of the NT, you'll see exactly which laws are now no long in effect, and which laws we are still expected to observe.

>a species can't exist if I haven't seen it

>if i imagine it it's real

>if it's not in front of my face I can't conceive how it could even be possible

What is extinction for 400

>What is extinction for 400
bones are evidence

>we have found all bones of all species

If we haven't found it yet, surely it can't be real. Excellent logic Ahmed very halal.

>If we haven't found it yet, surely it can't be real.
that's correct
if you can't see it
you're just imaging things
very kosher, shlomo

I've seen biblical prophecy come through with 100% perfection down to the very count of days and it's been verified by archeological evidence, dated inscriptions, and scientific dating techniques.

Why do you deny science when it proves the infallible accuracy of the bible?

show it to me now then
otherwise you're just a lying devil

> Meets holy man in the woods.
> Is given scripture.
> Doesn't think to inform us of it sooner.

What wisdom did this man of God hold?

aboutbibleprophecy.com/weeks.htm

Messianic prophecy of 173360 days. There's a documentary about it and inscriptions that date Artaxerxes to the correct time period.

Also if you believe the reformer assertion that the Roman Catholic Church is antichrist, they also fit every description and officially rule for exactly 1260 years as the bible predicted from the Justinian edict in 538 to the papal displacement from Napoleon in 1798.

Ohio actually
>I don't want to bet judged by a blue haired college student though

all that proves is that people are following the text of the bible
it's not proof that jesus exists
show me him now

>How does one determine that ?
>Yes but many of the laws in it only apply to Jews and Israel

>books written hundreds of years apart
>descendants follow books with inhuman precision
>forget no details
>land perfectly on exact dates every time

All your assertion shows is that people are following the text of the bible with such divine accuracy as to span dozens of generations that it should either be officially recognized as the world's most successful game of telephone or proof of a supreme intelligent hand guiding history.

Biblical prophecy is 100% accurate and can never be refuted even though it would be the easiest and most surefire way for atheists to discredit the bible. Why don't they just point to these prophecies that mention exact days and use them to prove the bible wrong? Wouldn't that prove it's all lies?

Well, once you look into biblical prophecy you realize it only proves the bible is truth. Did you know the Talmud places a rabbinic curse on anyone who dares read Daniel 9: 24-27? I wonder why? Surely it couldn't be that it pinpoints the arrival of the messiah and it lines up perfectly with historical events thus making Jews eternally BTFO for rejecting the savior.

>replacing it with notions accessible to you
Why do you assume that I'm a nigger ?

>prophecies that mention exact days
which days?

we need a second crusade, to show these motherfuckers how it's really done.

average edgy chilean
go back to el ciudadano please fucking commie

kek

Just fucking kill dis commie scum

I just gave you a prophecy with exact days. You must not have read it.

Here are some links you can look at in between browsing for Satanic memes.

reasons.org/articles/articles/fulfilled-prophecy-evidence-for-the-reliability-of-the-bible

therefinersfire.org/recent_prophecy.htm

biblestudytools.com/bible-study/topical-studies/the-old-testament-is-filled-with-fulfilled-prophecy-11652232.html

sunandshield.wordpress.com/2007/04/04/10-prophecies-predicted-in-the-bible-fulfilled-in-history/

romancatholicbeliefs.org/bible-veres-roman-catholic-church-antichrist-beast-of-revelation/

I have 100% assurance that you won't read any of these links. I have included them only for the edification of more open-minded anons. If you looked into biblical prophecy even for a goof you'd quickly discover there is something to this book that no other book can claim—infallibility.

there already was a second one you retard

there's no dates given
it's just jewmath
trickery

still vult at some degree

>Believing in God
pmsl

>implying I believe in God