That paragraph in Unfinished Tales where it hints that Feanor took possession of Gandalf to fight the Balrog

>That paragraph in Unfinished Tales where it hints that Feanor took possession of Gandalf to fight the Balrog

Cite it please.

feanor fought and died from a balrog, so i guess some metaphor-turned-reality makes sense
gib citation tho

Nah you're full of shit. Feanor's stuck in the Halls of Mandos contemplating how much of a hothead he was.

>wah, spoonfeed me, google doesnt tell me anything, WAH
Read the book. Those who have read the book immediately know which passage OP is referring to. It's bleeding obvious.

Read the book.

What does this have to do with film or television?

I don't remember that, but it's been at least 10 years since I read unfinished tales so I'm not going to say NO YOU'RE WRONG like a retard.

link to a quote of it, or a page number so I can refresh myself?

>make bullshit statement
>people ask for proof
>waaah nononono I won't show u the prof
fuck off then

>That paragraph in history of middle earth where tolkien hints that Bilbo used to hide in frodos room with his ring on and masturbated whilst frodo slept

>le spoonfeed me waah
I don't even know why you bothered to reply 2bh, thats the only answer your going to get

It's somewhere between page one and the last page. Refresh away, faggot.

>That aragraph in Silmarillion where Tolkien suggesests that Middle Earth is actually only a part of bigger SF space opera, and Middle Earth is just a planet with regressed technology due to nuclear holocaust

he won't because he made it up and now is getting agressively defensive when poeople question it

>he posts "ironically" not knowing that Earendil canonically had a spacecraft

Just read the book, user.

It isn't even long or a difficult read. You could probably read it all today if you set yourself to it.

It doesn't exist.

>being that much of a hothead that your body spontaneously combusts when you die

Actually, it does. Try reading the fricking book.

It's bait.

nice reddit spacing friendo

Feanor did nothing wrong.

He was impolite to Melkor

>That paragraph in The Treason of Isengard where Tolkien implies that the entirety of the Middle Earth and it's history is escapist wish fulfillment imagined by a young 8 year old boy to mentally escape the horrors of his traumatic upbringing

This isn't funny. Just read the book, idiot.

What's the point of this thread? If you want a discussion and all you reply is with READ THE BOOK like a faggot, bitch its sunday, ive got shit to do.

Melkor is weak, he could never craft anything of importance.

feel free to read the book anytime btw

What's the point of you? You can't even read a book

I just read the book and didn't find anything

time to read it again, this time more carefullt

Dullest book

>a-at least that paragraph was good

"book!"

>can't win argument
>le spoonfeeding analogy

You lose.