What's his fucking problem?

What's his fucking problem?

Attached: thibaut-courtois.jpg (620x465, 27K)

He is afraid

Bravo Syndrome

he's lanklet

Karma for fucking a friend's GF.

Was the second goal as bad as I thought?

This

Wants to be sold to Real Madrid alongside Azzar

What about the Mignolet stuff?

Miss his Spanish pussy

100% keeper mistake

*blocks your shot*
>or not

Hes shite

He hate Chelsea like every Chelsea players after 2 years there

I really really hope Chelsea finish 5th

Aspie and Willian like Chelsea.

Harry Kane just had an injury.

And that, and the fact that since his move to Chelsea he became too full of himself. Even in his hometown Bilzen people are starting to hate him because he act's like he's above everyone else (figuratively). He used to be a good boy at Genk, but his ego got the best of him

Wait. He used to be a good guy?

He could very well always have been a fucking piece of shit, but he only started show his true colours when he got that chelsea offer in 2011

>its another episode of barcelona players diving after every single contact with a chelsea player
i hope that city gets nuked desu senpai

In Atletico was a nice guy

shit club

chelshit players are falling even more easily desu

Had really good defenders at Atletico and early Chelsea that made him look way better than he is.

he might be shit

Didn't he also run off with another woman when his girlfriend was pregnant as well? By all accounts the guy sounds like legit bad person, though I guess in that respect he's no different than 90% of other professional athletes.

Yes. But he's an ugly son of a bitch who probably never seen a tit before the age of 18. So once he was swimming in dosh and women were lining up suck his lanky shlong he just hopped on the first train to poontown. That doesn't make it acceptable but i can understand. Doesn't change the fact that he's a person of low morals.

Maybe it is time to sub him.

Lmao he did it again

>Cootwa

AHAHAHAHAHAH IT FUCKING HAPPENED AGAIN

JUST

he was never any good

What a fucking fraud

>le make messi look good man

Attached: 1367947483542.jpg (370x385, 14K)

Can’t close his legs

Short dick

CLOSE YOUR LEGS

Choking is a serious problem, user. Please don't make fun of him.
much

>Le Messi can't score against Chelsea man

it's probably de Bruyne using a voodoo doll or something

He is to tall, it's difficult to close your huge legs in time if you are that tall and the ball comes that fast. But i think he loved the feeling of spreading his legs the first time, so he did it again.

He literally cost his team the tie, how the fuck do you even let in that first goal the angle is so tight

The 3 goals were his fault

Yeah Messi ruining really fast past all defenders is his fault

>two nutmegs
>one ball that went right through his hands
>literally gifting the ball to Suarez
I am mad now desu. Barcelona (that is messi) was better, but no way that game should be 3-0. I hope Kante, Moses and Christiansen teach him some lesson in the dressing room

Replace him with Butland and the game ends 0x0.

MINGOLET IN
COURTOIS OUT

Not his year, la.

He hates chelsea, probably doesn't have any friends either. He is like sad and bored in every match.

I mean, would you want to be friends with him?

I really really hate belgian players

What is the worst thing that could happen if you became friends with him?

honestly he looks like a garbage person. look at that mug.

>implying women are loyal
>implying you woudnt fuck any roastie in your way like him if you were on his feet
come tf on man

Nothing he just won me about 110 euros doing exactly what I expected

He will fuck your gf

Attached: 1521062176355.jpg (960x960, 81K)

chek'd and kek'd

See goals like that a lot, the first one was horrendous tho, it was like he was transparent when Messi nettted it