Why do Germans LARP as Germanic's?

Why do Germans LARP as Germanic's?
Literally all of them are either Slavic or partially Slavic. Even one of their greatest philosophers, Nietzsche, admitted that noble Polish blood runs through his veins. Why don't they recognise their Slavic heritage?

And celtic. The southern area with more celtic blood is the wealthiest.

>Nietzsche, admitted that noble Polish blood runs through his veins

No wonder he was so retarded. A fucking philosopher, can there be a less useful role?

Doesn't surprise me that Gauss didn't have any of that "noble Polish blood".

Most scholars dispute Nietzsche's account of his family's origins. Hans von Müller debunked the genealogy put forward by Nietzsche's sister in favor of a Polish noble heritage.[102] Max Oehler, the curator of the Nietzsche Archive at Weimar, argued that all of Nietzsche's ancestors bore German names, even the wives' families.[98] Oehler claims that Nietzsche came from a long line of German Lutheran clergymen on both sides of his family, and modern scholars regard the claim of Nietzsche's Polish ancestry as a "pure invention".[103] Colli and Montinari, the editors of Nietzsche's assembled letters, gloss Nietzsche's claims as a "mistaken belief" and "without foundation."[104][105] The name Nietzsche itself is not a Polish name, but an exceptionally common one throughout central Germany, in this and cognate forms (such as Nitsche and Nitzke). The name derives from the forename Nikolaus, abbreviated to Nick; assimilated with the Slavic Nitz, it first became Nitsche and then Nietzsche.[98]

It is not known why Nietzsche wanted to be thought of as Polish nobility. According to biographer R. J. Hollingdale, Nietzsche's propagation of the Polish ancestry myth may have been part of his "campaign against Germany".

>It is not known why Nietzsche wanted to be thought of as Polish nobility. According to biographer R. J. Hollingdale, Nietzsche's propagation of the Polish ancestry myth may have been part of his "campaign against Germany".
I love him even more now

>Literally all of them are either Slavic or partially Slavic.
not really
West Germans aren't Slavic at all.
Also we don't larp as Germanics, it's a name given to us.

When people talk about Nietzsche being Polish they'll also talk about Kopernicus, who actually made contributions to humanity, being German.

>Literally did not even want to be German
It makes sense. If i had to be German i would also do something like this. But the last name Nietzsche does sound very Polish but i guess it might not be.

maybe if the other side is English or Italian
but when it's Polish who did fuck all except for a few handful of people it seems kinda weird

"German"
Literally was a Pole.

>Nietzsche has surname of Polish origin
>"he's a Pole REEEEEEEEE
>Kopernicus has surname of German origin
>"he's a Pole REEEEEEEEE

>If i had to be German
Instead you are poor lol

>Copernicus' father's family can be traced to a village in Silesia near Nysa (Neiße). The village's name has been variously spelled Kopernik,[14] Copernik, Copernic, Kopernic, Coprirnik, and today Koperniki.[15] In the 14th century, members of the family began moving to various other Silesian cities, to the Polish capital, Kraków (1367), and to Toruń (1400).[15] The father, Mikołaj the Elder, likely the son of Jan, came from the Kraków line.[15]
A last name like Kopernik is not German.

the villiage at some point has been called Köppernig as well which
and both Nietzsche and Kopernicus 's mothers had German surnames

reminder that this is what the jerry actually believes

>Germanic tribes originated in Denmark and Northern Germany, and went through all over Europe, some more some less
literally what's in wikipedia as well

>koperniks mother
Womens last names don't matter. Why do you think you only inherit the father name
Also just because germans give it a german name does not change the fact that it was a slavic town now and historically.

Slavic =/= Polish
you said yourleft about Germans that
>Literally all of them are either Slavic or partially Slavic.
this means that Germans of Slavic origin are Germans as well
on one hand you say we are Slavic and on the other hand you want to take every German who was Slavic but successful away from us
kind of shitty to be honest

You are the one who claimed that west Germans are not Slavic. Judging by that all "Germans" that originate outside of that area are not to be mixed in with Germans. Nikola Kopernik. Fridrik Niče, Čarls Bukowski are not from those areas so they are just Slavs that you appropriated.

>You are the one who claimed that west Germans are not Slavic. Judging by that all "Germans" that originate outside of that area are not to be mixed in with Germans.
not really
German is a nationality first and foremost these days, and back then it was whoever spoke German
in Nietzsche's birth certificate you certainly could not find the words "Fridrik Niče"

>Whoever spoke german
>in Nietzsche's birth certificate you certainly could not find the words "Fridrik Niče"
The guy spoke Polish, Italian, German and Greek. All of his surviving works are in Latin.
His main language was probably not German seeing as how he was educated in Italy and Poland. He is and was always a Slavboy.

this, in fact carlo federico gaussio was of italian descent

so the second greatest German philospher in history is actually the greatest philosopher in Slavic history
I'm sure you are proud now

I am. But he is still the second greatest Slavic philosopher since Slavoj Žižek exists.

>this
>Slavic

lol

>tfw nietzsche is in my family tree

feels good mang

WE

Literally a Slav. I know several blonde people that look like this.

>ghana

Wut. Are you a fellow Slav?

he doesn't have the eyelids like true Slavs like Adolf Hitler for example

Genetically, Germans are a mix of Germanics and Celts with a bit of Slavic influence in the East (due to the assimilation of Slavic tribes during the Eastern Settlement in the early-high middle ages).
Culturally, the Germanic influence was the dominant which is obvious due to our language being a Germanic one.

>due to our language being a Germanic one
and our way higher income
>inb4 muh communis
GDP per capita was way higher in the West before as well

You mean like a double eyelid?

Probably. He was from Saxony, so he probably have some Slav blood in him. Doesn't mean he was Polish/Sorbian or whatever you pan-slavist faggot want to make it out to be. Also, during the Ostsiedlung, there were many Germans who moved to Eastern Europe, so that's why there are Slavs who look like

Wish i was actually Slavic lads.

The Slavs that were assimilated are a piss in the water compared to the Germanics that were assimilated and adopted the Slavic/Hunnic culture.

you are poor and talk down on other countries that are way more successful than yours in almost every regard
you certainly do seem very Slavic

Nah. I'm just a Tourist that thought it would be fun to start race threads but these are kinda boring since not that many people are participating.

is there a way to tell pure germans apart from slavic mixed ones. all the ones ive seem have normal faces

>Nietzsche
>Great Philosopher
Pick one

A lot of Germans aren't even Germanic. A lot of settlers came from Italy after the 30 years war. The Astor family is a well known example

>normal faces
Americans have fucked up faces because they're always 1/16th Irish and weird shit like that.

no i mean compared to Western germans

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as slavs, are in fact, ruthenians/eastern germanic descendants of kievan rus, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, east nordids.

Slavs are not a race unto itself, but rather another component of the ethnogenesis of the scandinavian norse germanic people from the migration of the peoples and onward, made historically relevant by the kievan rus settlements in Gardariki by the norsemen who traveled down the Volga and founded both Russia and Ukraine before being christianized by the byzantine empire.

Many eastern germanics speak the artifical glagolithic church language invented by the greek monk Cyrill, which is where the term cyrillics stems from. Before that, they spoke old norse and revered pagan germanic gods.

All the so-called "slavs" are really descendants of eastern germanics. There is objectively no argument to be made against this historical fact.

Thanks for reading, and please refer to them as "eastern germanics" next time you make a "slav" post.

>Many eastern germanics speak the artifical glagolithic church language invented by the greek monk Cyrill, which is where the term cyrillics stems from. Before that, they spoke old norse and revered pagan germanic gods.

you're on a whole other level of we wuzzing