DOCTOR WHO GENERAL - /WHO/

Qt Edition.

Knock Knock Clip:
youtube.com/watch?v=YE99wVAQ5vA

that bitch is ugly as fuck ayyyy lmao

when did this show lose you

Who even is it

Soon as Matt Smith came in. Only thing i know after that is the dude and the lass do all this extravagant shit like he sits around for 2000 years for some reason and they die but they don't also there is a Doctor's daughter but she's super special? I dunno

When Clara got her own Tardis and didn't die

after 10th, I was still into it but never as much as before

>13mins into yesterdays ep
>already cant stand the nigger sidekick in OP

does this episode get better

When Alex Kingston becomes the daughter of Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill.

I like her but the writing is garbage.

was yesterdays EP the worst in recent years?

imho first ep of s10 was worse than it. ep 1 is basically about retarded servants losing their shit and killing their masters because they can't handle emotion and then doctor tells the masters to live with the robots like some kind of cucks. maybe that kid will even got to hug the bot that turned his mom into fertilizer

I think she's good. Her scene about the doctor killing people was the only good part of the episode.

I'm getting sick of all the lefties in this thread. This is fucking Sup Forums, Sup Forums, stop arguing with people if they make racist comments. Go to fucking reddit or tumblr if you want to play hero. Sup Forums is one of the most depraved boards on the internet, it's like you fucks forget where you are sometimes.

are you in the wrong thread?

Reminder Chib's Tennant 2.0 is now Betfair favourite.

Worse recent episodes from the top of my head
>kill the moon
>in the forest of the night
>the woman who lived
>sleep no more
>smile

Is being ironically ugly a thing in bongland or something?

that's a she? wtf that looks like a half nigger half jew tranny.

>alt-righter doesn't realize Doctor Who is pro-capitalist, and last week's episode literally ends with new colonists having to negotiate rent with their new landlords.

No.

she is legit 10/10 in bongland

god, sleep no more was the worse

She really is repulsive. I hate looking at her.

Well damn I actually respect her if she has to sit in a chair every shoot so they can make it look like she grooms with a hedge trimmer. Bong actors are a hardier bunch for sure.

how fuckin dare u

matt smith is one of the best doctors, if not the best
capaldi is also great

I liked Woman who Lived, apart from the shitty fire breathing lion alien it was good fun. And Smile was comfy.

Agree with the others tho.

I'd like to see the guy who plays Ravi in iZombie as a companion. I think he'd fit right in.

She's a qt when the afro is done right too, and not just some fuzzy mess stuck on top of her head.

>matt smith is one of the best doctors

There aren't any *shite* Doctors. I have a cuntishly hard time thinking of another character over whose casting people hem and haw and sweat more worriedly.
(Colin Baker just got an exceptionally bad run of scripts.)

>england

OH NOW THAT'S JUST

Not bad at all. Martha Jones was a black qt too.

Doctor Who is simply Pearl Mackie's ticket to either Broadway musicals (she's a singer and dancer as well as actress), or making a $million per movie by appearing in stuff like Guardians of Galaxy like Karen Gillan.

I didn't like ecclestone much, he had no eccentricity about him
It's probably due to writing though

Rather observant. It would come as no surprise to me if you turned out to be completely and utterly correct.

We have some good gifs from him, he was eccentric enough for the beginnings of /who.

Your eyes don't work mate. Look at the state of that inhuman nose.

Monstrosity.

There's no fucking way that Pearl Mackie and that face of hers is getting anywhere near a Hollywood blockbuster.

>Dr. WEWUZ

I fucking hate Clara

Controversial opinion: Pearl Mackie is actually an unusually good actress for Dr Who but served poorly by the scripts so far. I think we saw that last night.

I'd rather fuck bald alien Gillan than that ugly sheboon.

I was having weird 11 nostalgia today after rewatching some clips.

Matt Smith got fucked by Moffat. Season 5 was pretty good, Season 6 was confusing and too far up its own ass, and Season 7 was an absolute mess.

I feel like Capaldi will probably end up in the same light. Season 8 was messy and had one of the sloppiest season finales, while 9 started great and ended weak once again. I have a feeling 10 will continue the trend.

Wait in here please, Susan. I won't be long.

Hses really intelligent in the 1st 2 episodes but now shes the borderline ebonic chav halfwit we say in the trailer. Were the 1st 2 episodes shot later to give her a better introduction?