Leslie Jones on her Twitter trolls

Leslie Jones on her Twitter trolls
>Hate speech and freedom speech are two different things
youtube.com/watch?v=5KxhU_yZLG8

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/21/leslie-jones-back-on-twitter-just-48-hours-after-quitting-in-tears/
youtube.com/watch?v=jLR1yCvu498
youtube.com/watch?v=dj4ARsxrZh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You cannot tell me that Leslie Jones does not look like pic related

Where's the pic of her anti-white tweets?

>hate speech
>freedom speech

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Hmmm, I just see "speech".

breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/21/leslie-jones-back-on-twitter-just-48-hours-after-quitting-in-tears/

really makes you think

By definition, she's correct.

Hate speech isn't protected speech.

there is internet in space?

That's why it's offensive to her. The truth hurts. There are much worse animals to be compared to, but she happens to look exactly like an ape.

She's right. Let's only protect good speech.

I thought Harambe died?

Define hate speech.

I can't even stand to look at her, let alone listen.

She's literally the niggerest celebrity in America. I can smell her through my screen.

All speech is free speech, tumblr. Just because you don't like what I say, doesn't mean you can silence me.
If you don't like it, move to Germanstan, where they arrest you for saying naughty words.

Does the US have hate speech?
I thought they were still uncucked in that regard.

zug zug

define hate speech.

Damnit I have no real reason to hate her, but she makes it (along with her monkey family) so easy.

I am using radio to post

youtube.com/watch?v=jLR1yCvu498

watchu honkey ass krakkkas tahlm bout? i cant be rayciss cuz i is black. fuck amerikkka and its raycissm

Who gets to define hate speech? :^)

Nice martian federation flag.

He's just stupid.
All speech is free speech, like said.

source?

>>hate speech and freedom speech are two different things
No. They are not.

Wtf? I hate twitter now.

> I would have been used for breeding
> this level of delusion.

Hate speech is speech that offends, threatens, or insults groups, based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or other traits.

>thinking that freedom of speech and hate speech are mutually exclusive.
can leftists even fucking logic? this is high school shit.

You go girl!! As a large monkey of color, you deserve respect!

Or if you're in the EU, speech that offends the state.

>they was
>yo

why is she speaking like a tranny and a retard?

fucking disgusting

>spaces after your meme arrows

EMPTY

CINEMAS

That is all protected in the US

>meme arrows

Opposite of love speech

except the threatening part, that is illegal

Possibly in your over apologetic country. I can paint in six foot letters, DEATH TO ALL QUEERS AND MUSLIMS, on the side of my house, and it's completely legal.

Im pretty sure that is a threat though
maybe I HATE QUEERS AND MUSLIMS

Wrong faggot, free speech was intended to protect against all forms of censorship, even the obnoxious shit you hate

this is the same shit that happened with Anita, you faggots fell for the bait again.

Yeah except we need to clarify that "threaten" means that one person made a threat against another NOT "i feel threatened"

In the court of law, the prosecution doesn't have to prove that the "victim" felt threatened, he has to prove that the defendant legitimately threatened the "victim"

Calling someone a nigger is not a threat

This is straight up bix nood

Die you fucking maggot

Thought control better not be ushered in by a bunch of sensitive idiots who are brand new to the internet. I swear.

the PR worked

you go...rilla!!!!

yeah
like saying "I kill niggers" when you're talking to a black guy is a threat.

She got exactly what she wanted and you faggots just gave her ammo. She's a born shitter, that took up a career in lying and baiting aka a comedian.

Now this talent less she-man is crying crocodile tears and sympathizing towards the media to giver her career the kick in the ass it never got. Fuck you guys.

Is Sup Forums not more degenerate for caring about twitter drama

Naw I'm pretty sure he'd be good legally, he just wants them dead. He never said he'd kill anyone in a specific way. Now the township or whatever may SHUT IT DOWN but I don't see someone doing that getting in actual legal trouble.

free·dom of speech
noun
noun: free speech
the right to express any opinions without censorship or restraint.

what you mean the drama that Sup Forums actually caused?

I think appeasing Black Lives Matters over Law Enforcement is hate speech.

Censorship deathsquads when?

Oh? My definition of hate speech doesn't count but yours does?

Idk I am an engineer, not a legal expert. But if you look at the WBC picket signs, which are by design as close to "hate speech" as possible, none of them actually say anything about killing gay people. I think if they could say that, they would.

Everytime we do that and they aren't professional victims (See Anita), they crash and burn. I expect this nigress to actually be a bit of a higher intellect then she wants to seem, but I still think she is insecure and emotional. Time will tell us, only.

Kinda like these people should all be arrested too for using hate speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=dj4ARsxrZh8

Bit by bit piece by piece our God given rights are chipped away.

This is why we have to get trump in. Imagine a mostly liberal supreme court. They'd strip the constitution to nothing.

>implying ALL black people are niggers
>implying each black person doesn't have individual agency
>implying "I kill niggers" is the same as "I am going to kill you because I think you are a nigger"

you dumb fucking leafy racist.

enough with the Leslie Jones threads. I can only post this so many times before I get banned.

Apes Lives Matter ..I Guess

Has the definition of freedom been changed? I don't think they understand the concept, this is some 1984 bullshit.

>A person this stupid is an actor

Hell, she doesn't even have the looks for that...how did she become famous?

I like how she is pretending she got involved to let people know about these big bad meanies victimizing her. Truth is her dumb ass stupidly reacted to trolls which is what caused the massive gathering of trolls to her account in the first place, so the entire thing was her fault. This is a good example of why public figures have PR managers who handle their twitter, this dumb nigger needs to hire one

agreed M8

This is a discussion you fat retard. Not the time to get butthurt about flags

Hate speech, noun.
Definition: speech that hurts my feelings and thus should be banned

>hey goldbergstein we need an actor for the new ghostbusters
>hmm shoawitz we lack diversity, is just a bunch of white women
>how about a black one?
>she needs to be as sassy and stereotypical bix nood as possible
>also dumb as a brick

the rest is history

THREAT speech is not protected. "Hate" speech is.

I.e. You can (in theory) say you hate Hillary Clinton and that she's a cunt who should off herself, but you can't say you hate Hillary Clinton and you're going to kill her.

God, this monkey is trying to kill free speech, I hope these platforms go the way of myspace, and fall from the face of the earth.

True.

>offends
So ban assault comedians now?

If it goes to threats, then there will be problems, but insults and offensive things should be part of a healthy society.

Is this one of Blacked bulls so popular in US?

Affirmative action.
>Living with the negroes is hell, and egalitarianism is cancer

To be clear I just posted the definition, I wasn't arguing for or against it.

Ban all leafs already

>Not the time to get butthurt about flags
Does that come later?

Also are you colorblind to green? Read my discussion contribution you dumb nig

You could be right Canadian man. You could be right. Only one way I know of to find out, brb.

>can't read a post literally above his

> being a nigger

she will be deaded soon ..suicide or Ghostbuster fan boi attack
totally agree M8

Actually nigger, it is. Only death threats and inciting death isnt protected.

Classic canada

>can't contribute anything of value
>just flagposts
fuck off, adults are talking

hey mongolty

you're stupid.

Literally women shit.

Blacks have no concept of free anything
this chimp should be grateful its living on a civilized country instead of savage africa where its bruthas are chimping out on each other everyday

I retorted your "argument" and you haven't retorted back, are you retorted or something?

>still mentioning the flagpost
there must be some truth in it afterall i see

Explain Ernie Hudson then.

He was a pretty cool guy, not a walking stereotype, his color was never mentioned, he was the everyman in the ensemble of super smart nerds.

Kek m8

Yes Lesdoggg bait the trolls even more. Make sure they go to your comedy shows just so we can have multiple videos of you pulling a Kramer.

Dicks out for brought him back, and he's meaner and uglier then ever

Did I fix the problem?

SHE HAS NO STYLE
SHE HAS NO GRACE
THIS KONG
HAS A FUNNY FACE

Even if you didn't hate black people in general, you'd still have to admit she is the ugliest fucking woman you've ever seen in a major movie. Not all black people look like apes, but she totally does.

jesus christ

Now THAT'S a monkey if I've ever seen one.