Left is Spanish

>Left is Spanish
>Right is Italian

Could they pass as locals in your country?

Both of them are muslim

Would they be considered white in Japan?

The guy on the left just looks like every other mexican so yeah.
Guy on the right looks arab so no.

Nah, we regard them as muslim from arabic nations

I am mixed and I am still whiter than Zappacosta

Zappacosta has a very weird phenotype, especially for where he is from, he is either part Jewish or part Gipsy, not joking.

unironicaly no

>we

Why do English Teachers do this?

left : maybe ?
right : no

How come Chinks wanna be whites?

No.

Why are you obsessed with Morata?, I've seen tons of Swedish flags talking about him

he is the HaitiAN or El HaitiANO

No

Yes to both.

Morata can easily disguise as Turkish.

Zappacosta would be perceived as Kurdish though. Nobody would believe he's ethnically Turkish.

Why is that every time on a Internet a brown Southern European picture is posted, the excuse is always
>He's just m-mixed or its a t-tan I swear

Why are we so DAMN sexy?

It's not about him being brown (there are way darker people), it's about his weird gypsy face

too white
nop

People just have no idea how we actually look like, as I said he is either Jewish or gipsy and since he is from Lazio I'm going to say part Gipsy/Albanian.
Pellè is an actual Mediterranean and he is darker, but look at his facial features, Zappacosta just looks weird.

> weird gypsy face
i agree with this, its not about skin colour but facial structure

What about Gianluigi Donnarumma?

Left one probably yes.
Right one probably not.

He is swarthy and goofy looking, but he still looks more Italian than Zappacosta

yes, right could pass as an arab

zappacosta has the same phenotype as frank zappa. My guess is part abereshe

yes they look like """white""" brazilians

No

Right one looks like he could be a worker in a pizza joint. So yes.

He looks like a paki m8.

absolutely

hell no, they look like the fellers who sell me kebab

They're in deep denial, its sad. Why not just own up to it?

Italians look a lot like the French, with thinner traits

Nah, he is just the average campANUS

Yes, though since I live in the national capital area, most people are from somewhere else.

He looks like an ameridian with a bigger nose

That angle makes him look more Italian yes, I take the paki thing back.

>this slanty eyes
>high cheekboenes
>brown skin
>italian

African admixture

No, they don't look Amerindian enough.

They would stand out like a sore thumb and probably be beaten up and have their backpacks stolen.

this guy could pass for a local in the indian reservation area near my town

He is an ugly cunt, but he looks Med, I've seen that phenotype only 1 time in my life though, but it's possible he could have Etruscan heritage.
Because it's simply not true, we literally have no reason to deny being "nonwhite" if it actually were the case.

>brown skin
>not an Italian trait
Alessandro nesta is Italian and he looks Amerindian

The meme exists for a reason. You're not "white". Its okay. I'm not tall, I'm not handsome. I accept these things and move forward in life. Too bad italians can't.

they are obviously gypsy/part gypsy
the avarege actual italian looks more like this

morata is catholic and zappacosta atheist

>m*Doids

Italian can

Looks like a moor, short, brown, hairy, typical arab look that you can find in any place in the Persian Gulf and North Africa.

Pityiful, you.

or maybe this is the actual truth

t. Paulo barbosa fierro

What is the avarege italian than?

>What is the avarege italian than?

moor, short, brown, hairy, typical arab look that you can find in any place in the Persian Gulf and North Africa.

Unironically

Morata and his sister

I've no reason to lie to you, if you think outliers like Donnarumma and Zappacosta are the average Italian I don't know what to tell you, come to Italy and see for yourself.

No

>a literal half paki
kys Sven.

i agree, it should be 100% paki

Avarage italians are not even remotely like that.
stop cherrypicking

They would pass as local gypsies, yes.

something like this

>literal half paki

[citation needed]

t. joaquim dos santos di faggottini

btw shitalians are moors

delet this

Cal*bresi look darker than pakis and are less civilized desu

Come on man, I've met dark Calabrians but they look like Greeks not Pakis.
Finiamola con le cazzate tra polentoni e terroni quando non si parla solo tra italiani, che poi gli altri le prendono sul serio.

>nobody has posted rocco yet

Ma che le prendano pure sul serio, tanto qualunque immagine di italiano che non corrisponda agli stereotipi dei film viene sempre e comunque di cherrypicking

In other photos he looks really levantine. There's definitely shared looks between s. italians, greek islanders and people from the levant.

I'd honestly rather look like that than a pink swede.

Genotype > phenotype.

It doesn't matter hue man, 15% of your genome goes back to west africa.

wheres your malvinas now? :)

nt

fuggen based :DD
that's how a TRUE Italian looks like, not all these disgusting TERRONI being posted itt

he looks like a short haired Jason Momoa here wtf

Ti senti bene?

>left
no
>right
yes

>genotype >phenotype
So do you count Penelope Cruz and Javier bardem white simply go because they're european even though they look like gypsies and levantines. Most light skinned mixed people from South America could pass as Southern Europeans, Oscar Isaac and Elsa Gonzalez look like your average spaniards. Michelle Rodriguez is over 70% European yet she looks like your average mestizo.

Did I say I consider them wh*te? I would never insult Italians like that.

But Latin Americans are a bit deluded.
You can often see their amerindian and west african derived physical traits, no matter how pale they are.

ma, insomma, c'ho un esame in ballo poi il medico m'ha detto che ho le papille gustative interrotte e il gomito che mi fa contatto col piede

Those pathetic beard genetics indicate just very little moor admixture

in the US they'd pass as white but not in Europe

>Oscar Isaac and Elsa Gonzalez
Well 80%+ Spanish/jewish so that make senses. It is like claiming that South African Brits look like Brits therefor some random nigger from Pretoria looks like a Brit

>Rodriguez was born in San Antonio, Texas.[8][3] Her mother, Carmen Milady Rodriguez (née Pared Espinal),[a] is Dominican, and her father, Rafael Rodriguez, was a Puerto Rican
She is at least 30% black and 15% amerindian so she looks like your average castizo.

There are actual white people in France, such as Macron and Le Pen. There are no such thing in Italy.

And she still looks whiter than Penelope Cruz, really shows you how mixed and non white Southern Europeans are

>Penelope Cruz and Javier bardem
>look like gypsies and levantines
They are portrayed darker in movies for their role. In reality they pretty much look like your average Spaniard or French person

Why do they envy us?

>she still looks whiter than Penelope Cruz
She doesn't.

just see two humans.

congrats

He just looks like an average castizo here. His sister is cute, she reminds me of this qt Ukrainian girl I know. This just shows how random phenotypes are for some people

Fratoianni is originally from Ururi, a small village inhabited by Arbereshe people, and has the same weird face

could this purebred 100.00% Finnish man pass as a local in your country?

way too white

It's literally just the eyebrows. It's just a rare gene.

le white meme

We Southern Europeans created western culture and took it all over the world, no one gives a fuck if we are white or not.

so this is the power of western culture.. woah