ITT: Essential Netflix & Chill Core

ITT: Essential Netflix & Chill Core

>The Tinder date was highly successful
>She agrees to come to your apartment
>You both know you're gonna bang
>You must put something on for a few minutes to make her feel better about being horny on the first date

What do you put on? I have Criminal Minds, Law & Order SVU, Scrubs, and It's Always Sunny as my go-to picks.

Law and order SVU? really? The episodes consist of talking about a horrific rape or murder and then the rest of it is dramatic legal shit.
Just pop on some arrested development and you're good to go

>horrific rape or murder
Which makes it prime Netflix and chill material. Girl gets scared and cuddles up with you under the blanket. Especially if the two of you have been drinking together. Then you just act strong during the movie and when she asks if you'd protect her in that kind of situation you say yes and receive blowjob.

There's a reason the cliche about people watching horror movies on dates exists. Watching shitty horror movies with your date was the original Netflix and chill.

Do you Just straight up ask for a blowjob? How do you go from cuddling to sex? Asking for a borderline autistic friend trying to date.

Anal Gape 4: going in the back door

While you cuddle you just taking her clothes off. Eventually you take your pants off and she grabs your dick and sucks it

If you are cuddling with a woman you had just met, there is a 90% chance you can kiss her and she will reciprocate. Then you can lead it into heavy petting, then sex.

Girls on tinder are whores, user

I have a tinder and honestly have no idea where to start. I've only fucked girls I knew for a while first.

>heavy petting

The absolute state of American euphemisms

piss off

Be be yourself bro

start by killing yourself

so this is what nu-Sup Forums looks like
sage

So do you just instantly start fucking or do you have to break the ice first. I'm not used to not playing their games to get laid.

Haha no thanks

what you do is go to a board where people care

Dear White People

then give my girl a strapon and a whip to punish me for my white sins as we watch

Buttmad no-sex detected

If you're looking for cheap whores just be honest with yourself and them. Tinder has many such depraved women who want sex just as much as you do.

i fucking hate this term so much. you can just smell the corporate shilling trough your screen. what's next? coca-cola™ mouth action? buttsex sponsored by audi™? wal-mart™ love time?

I've never heard anyone say that before. Sounds like some Brit shit to me

>I'm not that easy, I don't fuck before the first date
alpha as fuck

Sorry I didn't say "SNOGGING"

Normally I'd agree with you but I'm pretty sure Netflix and chill orginated organically.

> buttsex sponsored by audi™
Fuck yeah I want to have anal sex in an audi

I fingered a girl from tinder without protection should I get tested?

k-on!

No.

hump

>Criminal Minds, Law & Order SVU, Scrubs, and It's Always Sunny
I cant imagine myself ever watching/putting on those shows under any circumstance, ever. How do you sit through these?

>The Tinder date was highly successful

Why even chance it? Just hire a hooker and skip the bullshit you're already fucking a slut if you found her on Tinder.

>Just hire a hooker
Good hooker: $100/hour on average
Good tinder date: $40/many hours on average

"organically" because normies are so entrenched in corporate media at this point that they do their marketing for them

Dear White People

>heavy petting
hahaha grandpa is that you?

TDKR

Start kissing her neck, nibbling her ears. How do people not realize this?

It's the conversation part thats tough.

>ask
you tell that bitch

If you're both attracted to each other the conversation is utterly meaningless. It's basically a formality.

>watch Law & Order SVU
>it gets in her head and she gets all worried
>you have sex
>she was mildly intoxicated
>the mild intoxication mixes with the worry to blur memories of the night
>the SVU shit mixes in her mind with the actual sex you had and her imagination gets away from her
>end up with false rape accusation
>life ruined

If you have ever or ever plan to have sexual relations with a woman(female) you do not deserve to watch film or television.

What about with a woman(male)?

As long as its inbetween episodes.

McDonalds(tm) Interracial Cuckolding(R).

Mad Men is a the GOAT N&C, OP.

Everyone likes it but everyone's also seen it.

Parks and Rec is a popular one. Just don't put anything on from the first or last years, those can kill a date faster than you can say "Li'l Sebastian"

Dumb women love crime procedurals.

>I have Criminal Minds, Law & Order SVU, Scrubs, and It's Always Sunny as my go-to picks.

Might work if you want to slay some fat sjw Bernie Sanders voter.

Only bring girls over that you're sure want to penõr.

That way you skip all the bullshit and indecision.

If she doesn't start undressing once you shut the door then you've fucked up yo.

Fifth Element

I had sex last night
ask me anything

I did too and I bet my chick was hotter than yours.