"There is no America" - Jon (((Leibowitz))) Stewart

So apparently you don't own America burgers:

youtu.be/mNiqpBNE9ik?t=11m14s

Why the chosen people are so eager to shit on USA ? It is almost like they hate it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LISNAWln6p8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Jews
It's a whole race of people who are still hung up on events that happened thousands of years ago. Petty vindictiveness and a willingness to cut off their nose to spite their own face goes along with that.

Hes right though...

What an unhappy, spiteful man.

In what way?

Lmao he looks like a homeless man
What the fuck

It is at 11min14 for those unable to read the url.

are the liberals in there death throws?

have they gone so disassociated with the common man that the whole (of isreal) is all they hold to be troo?

WHY DON'T THEY ALL GO LIVE IN A MULTICULTURAL MIDDLE EAST?!?!?!

>events that happened

There is no archaeological evidence of Jewish exodus or slavery. They are a "race" of professional liars and victims.

They've spread lies about the past for so long, it is all that they can comprehend

Im laughing the whole way through this.

Even if Trump doesnt win this year, the game has changed - its no longer some controlled opposition joke social conservatism anymore; now, national populism straight outta the late 19th/early 20th century is back, and for good measure.

You can make fun of this post, make fun of the movement, make fun of the people; vut that is all you can do, besides watch our ascendance.

He said "There is no *real* America." He's referencing to the "Real America" meme as in White Christian Republicans are the only Real America.

Yes, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard... But all Americans NEED TO SEE WHAT INSANE SHIT SHE IS ACTUALLY SAYING. Watch this all.

youtube.com/watch?v=LISNAWln6p8

It's even worse than you think. MSM won't touch it, thus WE must push it out there for everyone to see. Pure race-baiting and anti-Americanism.

Well he's right. If anyone owns America it's Jews.

Yeah but it's also that post-modernist "America is meaningless" message they have going as well.

Muh injuns

He said there is no real America not there is no america

If you're going to quote at least do it properly you dumb fucking frog

>WWII

no good deed goes unpunished

Just remove the adjective. There is no real america is the same saying there is no anerica. "Real" america is what non-libtards hold in their minds as the form of america.

Jon is practically saying that the nation my family pledges allegiance to never existed.

Why does she dress like Kim Jong Un?

Saying "real america" or "real americans" is a dog whistle to imply Christian conservatives living in flyovers states are the only real Americans and you know it

It's incredibly divisive rhetoric. Jon is saying there is no "real america" there is only "america" and"americans"

Surely one of the fundamental points of democracy is that the people do own the country they a citizens of?

>I will ban the box in the federal government
>huge tell immediately after

stop being naive

>this country isn't yours

Right, and Israel does not belong to the Jews.

He is the type that believes in the UN, and one world government.

Its really time we revved up those gas chambers.

Starting to sound like swedish media. This is a bad path

Kek lead the way you ugly fucking chav

>there is no real America

Since he brought it up, 'real' America is America as it was founded, and as it existed for the vast majority of its existence; and that is: run by whites, and Christian.

The republican party embodies that America and its values best.

The (((chosen people))) have a complex, in europe they were chased out of almost every country they settled in, multiple times throughout history. The funny part is the 1 or 2 euro countries that didn't chase them out have the highest levels of antisemitism today, and weirdly enough they tried to save them under Nazi rule.
When the (((chosen people))) look at all he facts it must fuck them up in the head and make them all retarded. High levels of antisemitism in these countries, but during the Nazi era they didn't willfully march us off or hand us over to the Nazis. They have to realize they're an unlikable people a lot of times and get on peoples nerves with their neurotic whining tendencies after a while, they take things to excess.
I like Jews, at least the contribute something to humanity, they may be a little off in general, but look at their history and what they're aware happened to them throughout the centuries. In a sense it's their duty to explore all sides of a problem.

You're ignoring the arbitrary nature of adding an adjective to America. Saying "real america" is the same as "pure america", or "white america" or even "true america". And those phrases mean the same thing to different people, the version of america they love and adhere to.

Saying that there is no "real america" is the same as saying there is no america, because "real america" is simply the individuals idea of america.

That didn't really make sense at all.

The only way I can make sense out of the "no real America" comment is that he's implying there is no "American" ethos. Which is quite wrong.

I guess telling people that your country has no character that needs to be preserved sounds intelligent to some folks.

>"The contortions that many Conservatives will have to do to embrace Donald J Trump, a man who clearly embodies all the things that they have - for years - said that they have hated about Barack Obama!"
Huh, this argument is almost... it's almost like I could use it for something else...

>CTRL+F
>Conservatives, Donald J Trump, Barack Obama
>Replace
>Liberals, Hillary R Clinton, Mitt Romney

fuck off jew

>So apparently you don't own America burgers:

Stop being sanctimonious

Sweet Jesus hilldog is a horrible speaker

>This country isn’t yours. You don’t own it. It never was.
>There is no real Israel. You don’t own it.
>You don’t own Zionism. You don’t own Judaism. You sure as hell don’t own respect for the bravery and sacrifice of military, police and firefighters.

hahahaha what the fuck

>eating pizza with a knife and fork
That was his one valid criticism here, who does that?

>no argument

Ashkenazis have no generic relation to Semites 5000 years ago. They're recent Khazar converts. Sephardic Jews are the real Jews...they have also mostly converted to Christianity and never complain about anything or have been kicked out of anywhere.

Ashkenazis are disingenuous imposters.

There is no Israel!

You don't own it!

No please, tell us. We want to know.

Are there bigger hypocrites than liberals in this world?

I'm ashamed that I still find this to be really fucking funny. It's just too versatile

Jews are pretty damn hypocritical.

That's not even random Jew bashing, that's a legitimate fact.

I never noticed how jewish Leibowitz looked until now. I think it's because he looks much older.

It's a shame the holocaust wasn't real.

check it, I cracked the fuck up when I put the screenshot side by side with Schlomo

You know how, every once in a while, WWE will dustoff a super star, like Shawn Michaels, just to show up, get a quick pop, but really do nothing for the story line or business?

This is the liberal equivalent. Woulda mattered, maybe, if Jon had been gone longer. It just seems desparate now.

He wasn't talking about the average low or middle class right winger, he was talking about the flip flopping party elite of the GOP.

Stop sucking up to the establishment, the reason we voted Trump was to throw these sycophants in the trash.

You know it really pisses me off. Because we do their bidding in the middle east, and they even have sanctuaries here in new York and shit. But its never enough,

Holy shit the cringe levels of this are like seeing a Facebook post you wrote in 7 years ago x 1000. How did I ever find him funny?

colbert has to bring in stewart every fucking week because without him his ratings will continue to flatline.

I sometimes wonder where they will go after getting kicked out of America.

Nigga if your pizza is overly floppy/scalding hot, a knife and fork is reasonable. Are you one of those faggots who gets mad when people mix wasabi and soy sauce together whilst eating sushi?

I'd cut my nose if it was that big senpai

I couldnt agree more Im sick and tired of fat degenerate jewish media queens like (((Trump))) grandstanding on reality TV claiming that the american dream is dead and they hate everything about america

Don't talk about wrastling, pervert. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Common in NY and for men in fancy business suits.

>Good

You have meddled with the primal forces of nature, Mr. Trump, and I won't have it! Is that clear? Do you think you've merely stopped a business deal? That is not the case. The Arabs have taken billions of dollars out of this country, and now they must put it back! It is ebb and flow, tidal gravity! It is ecological balance! You are an old man who thinks in terms of nations and peoples. There are no nations. There are no peoples. There are no Russians. There are no Arabs. There are no third worlds. There is no West. There is only one holistic system of systems, one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multi-variate, multi-national dominion of dollars. Petro-dollars, electro-dollars, multi-dollars, reichmarks, rins, rubles, pounds, and shekels. It is the international system of currency which determines the totality of life on this planet. That is the natural order of things today. You get up on your little twenty-one inch screen and howl about America and democracy. There is no America. There is no democracy. There is only IBM and ITT and AT&T and DuPont, Dow, Union Carbide, and Exxon. Those are the nations of the world today. What do you think the Russians talk about in their councils of state, Karl Marx? They get out their linear programming charts, statistical decision theories, minimax solutions, and compute the price-cost probabilities of their transactions and investments, just like we do. We no longer live in a world of nations and ideologies, Mr. Trump. The world is a college of corporations, inexorably determined by the immutable by-laws of business. The world is a business, Mr. Trump; it has been since man crawled out of the slime. And our children will live to see that perfect world, in which there's no war or famine, oppression or brutality, one vast and ecumenical holding company, for whom all men will work to serve a common profit, in which all men will hold a share of stock, all necessities provided, all anxieties tranquilized, all boredom amused.

I'd beat this fucking kike to death with my hands if I was ever in the same room with him for uttering such enraging nonsense.

only pigs eat it with their hands if they wear a suit

doesn't make it justified

>Be a non-white Trump supporter
>Everyone against Trump just pretends I don't exist and automatically assumes I'm pro-Hillary
Pretty insulting desu

Do these people understand how angry people are? Why kick an angry mob? Honestly I don't think anyone will be able to govern after this.
"Everyone knew the war was coming, how could it not? We hated each other"
user woman, 1943 on the Spanish civil war.

POO IN THE LOO
O
O

I
N
T
H
E

L
O
O

Yes, that's why (((he))) said there was no America ;^)

I can't help but think that Donald got lucky that John isn't there to make him look like the fraud that he is on daily basis. It would be a shit show, but Trump would be doing even worse amongst young people. I almost feel betrayed that he decided to leave now when all I crave is to watch people mop the floor with Donald's ego.

no toilet

He is not an that stupid.
But if you read between the lines it is pretty clear who he is aiming, Lumpy is just a mean for his speech.

>Are you KIDDING me?!

>(((Jon Stewardess))) isn't divisive.
Now I've heard everything.

Liberal humor is just fucking disgusting. I'm ashamed of my country sometimes, I can't believe stuff like this actually passes for political discourse. It's like we're a nation of immature twats.

Wow I've never thought so hard before that's for clarifying. I truly didn't know what Mr Leibowitz meant by that

>It's like we're a nation of immature twats.
But we are.

These are good arguments for the legalisation of euthanisia.

what did he mean by this? i'm asking seriously, because it seems like he's saying a whole bunch of shit that means absolutely nothing

Oy vey

>you don't own America burgers:
t. Jon Stewart (born Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz)

Nothing. Parasite just took a shit on his host like they always do.

If Hillary gets elected I hope I get killed by terrorists. I don't think I could stand listening to her for 4 years, let alone 8.

>Are you one of those faggots who gets mad when people mix wasabi and soy sauce together whilst eating sushi?

I've never heard of this. Is this really a thing?

He is implying that the white american is over and that they are no "real" america despite that they were the ones who bled for it during 250 years.

I like Jon (((Stewart))) but he looks real Jewy here.

Underrated.

Thanks for the laugh

To Israel?

>I've never heard of this. Is this really a thing?
Are you blind or something? Pretty much any place you order sushi at will give you a glob of wasabi and a dish for soy sauce.

Even the stuck-up Japanese do it - it's just more proper to put the wasabi and soy sauce on the sushi separately instead of mixing it.

Yay! He posted it in another thread.

This speech made no sense. It was inconsistent, confusing and anti productive. I like Jon but this is seriously embarrassing.

>That like/dislike ratio
>Those comments

I've seen hell and she stared right back.

>[Weakly shakes fist]
>"I ssseeeeee yyyyyyoouuuuuuu"

>that like bar
>those comments

Their taste for telling others they never really exiated is just more Jewiah projection.

Its Jews whose history is not real.