Klementieff's father died of cancer when she was five, and her mother was schizophrenic and unable to care for children...

>Klementieff's father died of cancer when she was five, and her mother was schizophrenic and unable to care for children,so Klementieff was raised by her paternal uncle and aunt. Her uncle died on her 18th birthday, and her brother committed suicide on her 25th birthday

She must be a right cunt to have so many people want to die rather than be around her

Is she the Angel of Death?

>Klementieff briefly attended law school after her uncle's death to appease her aunt, but did not find the career path appealing. She also worked as a waitress and saleswoman in France.

She deserves every good thing coming her way desu ;_;

She would truly understand Keanu.

god they would make beautiful hapa babies

but imagine the sheer force of misery that would surround such a coupling

any nudes of this semen demen

rejoice

>tfw you'll never hug her and tell her everything will be fi-
nah she isnt cute

>her brother committed suicide on her 25th birthday
Guy couldn't just wait a week, that's fucked.

Her 31st birthday is coming up soon. Ya think she's scared?

Whose bad luck would be more powerful? Which of them would end up killing the other?

I'd like to think that the aura of misery and misfortune surrounding them would cancel each other out and they'd find true happiness.

just post the fuckign tits wtf

seriously what an attention whore

i mean hes dead but why on her birthday what an asshole

The child would be one foretold in prophecy. The harbinger of the end times.

anti-christ was said to be beautiful right? I can see this.

Lucifer was said to be beautiful
The Antichrist is said to be supernaturally charismatic

Jeff Winger is the anti-christ?

Underrated.

so trump

I think he's too polarizing. If he was the bringer of the end he'd have the entire world eating out of the palm of his hand minus the faithful.

What happened to Keanu? What meme am I missing out on?

good lord, user, not being a dick or anything but are you new around here? Genuinely asking but in case you really are unaware, look up Keanu's history and the tragedies in his life

I've only been on Sup Forums for a few years admittedly, Sup Forums used to be main board.

And you didn't hear about this?

no

>mfw one of the songs i suggested got picked

t. 90s born queer with no life experiences

She's a cutie and I'd let her be my sperm depository!!!FACT!!!