DARK DARK DARK DARK DARK DARK DARK DARK DARK DARK DARK DARK

They're going all out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TM8L7bdwVaA
techdirt.com/articles/20130715/11210223804/anti-propaganda-ban-repealed-freeing-state-dept-to-direct-its-broadcasting-arm-american-citizens.shtml
google.com/trends/explore#q=demagogue
politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-convention-speech-media-226010
archive.is/Vq3M9
russia-insider.com/en/us-regime-media-gets-its-panties-bunch-over-trumps-nato-remarks/ri15773
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fpbp

Well... I guess a whole bunch of new people are going to get Kek's wrath

Kind of telling how many "journalists" get their marching orders from the DNC.

They all read the speech beforehand and agreed on what to say

looks like the DNC's media operatives got debbie wasserman-schultz's marching orders e-mail and are working hard to force the narrative

>WE LIVE IN DARK TIMES AMERICA, AND ITS ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DON!

can you link the wikileaks link to this email?

Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark

"I missed the meeting, what's up?"
"They said we have to call his speech dark"

bump

Reminds me of GameJournoPros Google Group. How could so many journalists from different news agencies all have the same talking point?

>I will fight for you, I stand for you, I will win for you, and I love you
HOLY SHIT THIS GUY IS A MONSTER

Why do leftists parrot the same words over and over?

>rhetoric (FUCK THIS WORD, I'd like a genocide for those who use it)
>Problematic (it has gone out of style a bit)
>Blasted (as in, Trump's speech has been BLASTED by Bernie Sanders! I actually saw that headline today)

DEEP DARK FANTASY

Darkest darkness, obsidian night
Donald Trump is always right
like a serpent in his den
he makes this country great again

kek well played

>dark

wow that's racist

wow, they all came up with that on their own? wew

Are they actually implying DARKNESS is bad?!
Bigots!

lrn2rhythm

Remember who is the Egyptian God of Darkness.

I was just relieved Trump recognized the US' greatest ally ...

Does Kek want a wife?

BLACKED

Why is that synagogue so obsessed with the word dark, I wonder?

Remember when Biden was chosen for VP and the only word literally anyone used to describe the choice was "gravitas?"

I still haven't gotten over how laughably obvious the echo chamber is.

racist cunts

Next they will start unironically calling him Darth Trump without realizing that it makes him sound powerful and awesome

>Dark instead of Dank

ONE JOB.
THEY HAD ONE JOB

Trump confirmed for Cero Miedo

>Surprised the MSM reports everything the same way.
Higher ups send out mass emails and everyone repeats it.
youtube.com/watch?v=TM8L7bdwVaA

AYY YO HOL' UP
*smack lips*
SO YOU SAYIN
WE WUZ
SPEECHES AND SHEIT

KEK IS A GOD OF THE DARKNESS, HIS FOLLOWERS MUST CHANNEL THE DARKNESS WITHIN THEM.

LOCK HER UP.

They didn't read shit, but I guarantee you they were told what to say.

Jep. Propaganda in full force now against US citizens.

techdirt.com/articles/20130715/11210223804/anti-propaganda-ban-repealed-freeing-state-dept-to-direct-its-broadcasting-arm-american-citizens.shtml

They're not even trying to hide that media is the government's propaganda wing anymore

qt

because it's the word their handlers told them to use when writing articles about this

>read speech transcript
>it's just a no-nonsense list of pertinent issues, bashing Hillary, praising minorities and saying America is great

Yes, how "Dark" this completely ordinary Trump speech is.

How we beat them is ridiculing them. The OP pic should be made into memes everywhere mocking the MSM for being like bland drones in Apple's Big Brother commercial.

Ahh, our gracious Lord of Hollows....

THIS

I noticed, IMMEDIATELY after the unbelievable speech, threads everywhere started with "it's over" kind of messaging about Trump's campaign. It's so obvious that they had a plan and went with it no matter how good the speech was.

DEEP DARK FANTASIES

What the fuck was dark about it? All he did was point out what's going wrong (anyone can see it) and then pledge to make things better. That's optimistic as far as I understand it. Why don't all these headlines read "hopeful"?

>tfw no qt redpilled goth gf

TURN OFF THE LIGHTS

they just have mailing lists and hubs where they all talk and agree on narrative, what news to push, what to hide, etc

google.com/trends/explore#q=demagogue

Nothing was dark about it. They're trying to cast gloom over his speech, hoping people don't watch/read it because they don't want to be brought down. It's predictive programming, not confirmation bias. We need to create memes with highlights of his speech entitled on the pics, to get shiny gems of his speech out far and wide.

Yea that's a goth girl I could work with.

Yea remember a few years ago when "have a conversation about" became big? Irony of that coming from the same fuckers that actively shut down free speech is not lost. They're pathetic and they just use words with rabid hand waving, there's only substance to radical left if you believe there is, or if you do nothing to oppose them. PaperTiger

>have a conversation about
aaand literally two seconds after posting that, read the text of the OP pic at
They feign being the reasonable, rational, when it's only a softly softly facade by people who are the actual violent radicals.

Trump confirmed for Batman
>Billionaire
>Dark
>Angry

>It was dark!
What does that even mean?
>It means that it was DARK.
Oh.

Goddamn I love kek

Lol someone needs to get on Photoshop

Make sure you paint them as all incredibly racist for using the word "dark" in a negative context.

Of course its dark. Light always casts a shadow on those that don't like it.

#NewsSoRacist

Someone needs to get leslie jones to chimp out over the fact that news sources use the word """dark""" too much and it is affecting black people

Good meme idea, to take the OP pic of "coincidental" use of dark in all of the headlines, change to dank in an obvious way, will draw attention to the obviously manipulated headlines and then people will put it together it was a mod to all of these headlines that just so happen to use "dark". fucking liars are going to get a flaming hard one up their assholes for this.

>this increases the black vote for Trump

They also called Trump the chaos candidate. This shit is downright spooky.

>gravitasgravitasgravitasgravitasgravitasgravitasgravitasgravitasgravitasgravitasgravitasgravitasgravitasgravitasgravitasgravitasgravitasgravitasgravitasgravitasgravitasgravitasgravitasgravitasgravitasgravitasgravitasgravitasgravitasgravitasgravitasgravitasgravitasgravitas

Lol, it's like Trump is the ultimate goth or something.

Libs confirmed BLACKED by Trump

2 dark 4u
such blackness
much pow-ar!
wow!

Wow I hate dark people now

Politico has become SELF AWARE
>politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-convention-speech-media-226010

>(((US Regime Media))) in Full Meltdown Mode Over Trump's NATO Remarks

archive.is/Vq3M9
russia-insider.com/en/us-regime-media-gets-its-panties-bunch-over-trumps-nato-remarks/ri15773

I mean it was a bit dark, especially with the context of the why-didnt-you-listen thread

What's spooky is they secretly acknowledge who THEY are. What leftists do is call you names they are guilty of. They accuse you of crimes they are guilty of. They think they're clever and it's how they "get out front" of something. Won't work. They are wax tigers and we are their sunlight.

>redpilled
Dude, they're just contrarians. They support him because he's controversial.

TRo be fair, it was a pretty grim speech. Whether this was a good idea or not is another question. For me, I could wish he'd painted his picture of where we are now, then moved off of that onto a brighter vision of where he sees us in the future. Instead, he kept circling back to reiterating what the problems are. He didn't give us the big optimism for the future if we elect him finish that I would have, had I been writing his speech.

>goths for trump
wtf i hate trump now

>grim speech
Grim how? Provide specifics or fuck off 1 post by ID shill.

If you now hate Trump because he has support from even goths, you're showing yourself as the shill I already called you. Let's keep pushing the MSM collusion on "dark" in headlines everyone. Ignore the shills they are panicking.

>grim speech
You mean dark speech, buzzfeed editor Jonah Shekelsteinburgowitz?

>the government's

Close, but no cigar.

MSM parroting the same narrative.

just more proof that jews control the media

Lurk more

Can't be darker than the current american president

>Trumpers are dead

i #shill4hill now

I haven't been browsing the net over the RNC so I'm out of loop on leftist circlejerks - but I caught some of the morning news today, and I heard two stations repeat "Trump's dark speech", "Dark speech" over and over several times, and it was really fucking strange.

Echo
echo
cho
o

bahahahahahahahahhaa

quack more faggots

This is the "gamers are dead" of politics.

He spent most of it stressing how serious the problems were, little of it suggesting what he would do about it. Again, whether this was a good strategy is another question. My hope was he'd spend the first half of the speech laying out what our challenges are, the second half stressing how he would deal with them. They went with a different structure, and yeah, I think the overall effect was grim.

>My first post was my only post before I made another post

Fuck off.

Can't wait for the media blowback after people have been primed to think Trump is exaggerating shit suddenly 20 people are shot in Germany by muzzie.

Holy Kek.

What he
said.

It's this thing we have here called a "meme." Pronounced "may may," usually described as "dank," Tell all your friends about it, they'll think you are cool.

We desperately need a video of news anchors using the terms "dark" and "dystopian". Then you can overlay the document where the DNC openly speaks about using the media as tools. Finally, the video ends with "What's actually dark and dystopian here?". That would be massively persuasive on social media.

We have a few new narrative lines to work with over the weekend: 1. Hillary's seizure videos are picking up steam disqualifying her from running on medical grounds. 2. The DNC emails. 3. The overt collusion of MSM including "dark" in all headlines covering Trump's acceptance speech.

DARK LIVES MATTER

But I thought "dark" speeches mattered?

TRUMP IS THE HAWK OF THE LIGHT

Its always darkest before the Don

Yea this is good we need audio and video clips. The repetition will be turned inwardly against them. They will probably push dark hard, but then begin purging it from the web just as fast, so we need to build a catalog now.