These two guys are clearly the two best players ever but which one is better?

These two guys are clearly the two best players ever but which one is better?

Attached: ioKJRWM.jpg (1549x822, 136K)

I miss the old Messi

>MESSI BLANCO

Imagine new Messi with old Messi's pace

2/10 to 6/10

Based

Old redeemed Messi is best Messi. Punished Messi was his peak but had to change his play style now that he's old

the old Messi > old Messi

we can all agree this was his lowest point

Attached: lefootylad.jpg (249x240, 9K)

How contrived. Sad!

>le ‘footy lad’ look
how contrived. Sad!

I miss Spaz Messi and his 40m runs through 6 players
Chad Messi is too intimidating

It's bad but it's no Fellaini

Obviously fabricated. Pitiful!

He was never that fast. His pace is a myth.

Left.

when did he turn handsome?

Left one is 56% amfoot college team dumb chad with neck thicker than head, right one is claasy european gentlemean

Young Messi was an exiting your player that always seemed to have something spectacular in his sleeve and played with explosiveness and elusiveness not seen since Ronaldinho. A real footy lad.

Old Messi is a transcendent superior being who literally bends time and space around him.

that's where his redemption arc began though. the punished messi phase where he channeled his remaining powers.

At least his calf tattoo looked good here. Now it's a literal black hole.

da tap in messi

someone needs to do this

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-191359.png (1080x720, 1.07M)

Old Messi was more dynamic, more unpredictable, more of a free spirit. Remember that Maradona-esque goal he scored against Getafe? Nu-Messi wouldn't even attempt something like that.

I would rather be friends with autist messi

Old Messi is too good, kinda boring to be honest

Young Messi was like watching sonic play, made mistakes but when it worked it was brilliant

he did it in 2011 against real madrid in the semifinals of the CL, and against bilbao in 2015 to win the treble in the final of the copa del rey

Sad!

Old Messi: 2004-2011

New Messi: 2011-Present

Does this seem about right to you guys?

In terms of style of play new Messi is more recent. I'd say this is the 3rd season of playmaker Messi. Maybe a couple of seasons of transition Messi in the middle.

2011 Messi was prime Messi. He could dribble past 8 rivals in five seconds and score four goals in the same match without having any of his teammates touch the ball past the half-way line. You knew that once he grabbed the ball and sped up there was 70% chances he would score.

2018 Messi is awesome as well, but slower and not as exciting to watch.

Can someone give a quick rundown on messi arcs? And what is your favourite one?

Which one is the old messi?

14-15 redemption arc messi. just the right amount of everything turned to max.

absolute joy.

Attached: 1521061950866.jpg (762x559, 89K)

Messi burned out in 2013/2014 but had a resurgance after the WC and when Ronaldo "won" his extended Balon Dor. Messi returned in 2015 and has been lightyears ahead ever since.

Reminds me of this episode.

Attached: latest[1].png (300x225, 86K)

>slower
did you see barcelona's 2nd goal today? he still has it.

This, current Messi isn't really any slower he's just realized if he tries to end to end like an excited kid every time he won't last, he used to have a bit of injury issues early in his career

He is definitely slower now. He can still run a bit but nowhere near as explosive as he used to be

I don't remember early Messi very well, but I remember ~2008 Messi just being pure joy and excitement, even if he wasn't the most complete, consistent player (sort of like Ronaldinho). By ~2011 Messi was had reached godhood. He was clearly the best in the world, but his role remained fairly straightforward. Then he fell off a little bit, before returning to being incredible ~2014. This was also the handsomest, most "adult" Messi. Then his personality seemed to change during the MSN era with the beard, highlights, and tats, and around the same time his role started to really change from forward to playmaker. Now we're in the final period of Messi still being truly elite. In a few years he will start a nice slow decline while hopefully Barca stays good enough for him to add to his legacy and break some records.

Who, and Who?

I agree that new Messi is more recent in terms of style of play, but in terms of narrative arc it does seem like 2011 was the end of old Messi. Maybe there should be a transitional period before new Messi was reborn around 2014.

the one getting a TUE for HGH of course!

Why teh fuck did Messi decide to black it out. Pretty contrived tbqh

>tfw you will eat fried steak, pizza, drink soda and play FIFA all day with Autist Messi

The Top Three Messis are, in order:
2014-15 Messi
2011-12 Messi
2010-11 Messi

Attached: 1490823121-039.jpg (612x612, 115K)

blackout tattoos are a thing for some reason. Imagine how fucking stupid he'll feel when he's older

Attached: joe.jpg (848x960, 87K)

Excuse me foreign shaggas, what the fuck is blanco?

Literally the fastest person with a ball at his feet. The only people that come close are those few crazy sprinters that can boot the ball ahead and sprint after it like Bale, but no one can dribble as fast as Messi with the ball at their feet.

the soccer guy look, many such cases.

I prefer slower players like Riquelme, Zidane, Iniesta, Laudrup, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Bergkamp. etc.

They always need more brain, knowledge of the game and elegance in their movements.

Current Messi is best Messi. More complete, intelligent and even elegant, versatyle and diverse in his movements.

Attached: 1519859758693.jpg (1562x4158, 922K)

By 2012, not 2011.

2014 Messi was the most handsome of them all.
I hate that tat in his arm. I always enjoy when he play with a ling shirt.

Blonde messi was the most sad moment. That match with Espanyol like in december of 2016 when he went back to his natural hair color was truly wonderful.

I pray every day to him removing that arm-tatto

2011-12 was peak Messi.