Rape isn't a big deal

Seriously, any kind of rape were the victim didn't got an std or serious physical damage should only be punished by like a year in jail. Long sentences aren't justice, they are vendettas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2ncsuUqtZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This how I would expect a Puertorriqueño to feel about rape

I think women should be asked to prove trauma in sex offenses. If you can't prove life long debilitating injury or psychological trauma then there is no point incarcerating a guy for life or making him a parolee with a record he can never escape and ruins his life.

Are you saying it's not a big deal if I rape you? Or is it only acceptable when other people get raped?

Nope. Get fucked you violent pig.

If someone raped my daughter and only got a one year sentence, I would find the biggest plastic fork I could find and slay them

If the raped woman was wearing slutty clothing, then she should be punished.

True. Women only think it's a big deal because society pushes that agenda down their throats ever since they were children.

It's only sex. If sex is as good as sex-positive feminists say, unwanted sex is like a bonus or a nice surprise. Feminists want to have their cake and eat it.

>Are you saying it's not a big deal if I rape you?

I've been raped. It wasn't and isn't a big deal. A woman forced her fist into my ass and continued after I told her to stop. That's rape. It's not a big deal to me. How women make it up to be the worst thing imaginable goes to show how gullible and desperate men are and how manipulative women can be.

>If someone raped my daughter and only got a one year sentence, I would find the biggest plastic fork I could find and slay them

Is your daughter the type that hangs around bars at 3am with her tits hanging out and labia visible and flirts with niggers?

If not you probably don't have to worry about it

shouldnt you be banging your head against a rug right now?

Exactly. How many decent women with morals get raped? Close to zero.

>I'd take a cock in the arse, it's no big deal. Even if he and his friends are holding you down and taking turns I wouldn't mind really.

It is a big deal, you just have no self worth.

I am a 28 year old white male - but when I was entering my teenage years, I was short and skinny, and I had a cousin who was a couple of years older than me, and much bigger/taller

So he raped me in the arse, without lube, and it fucking hurt. Obviously. Felt like someone was shoving a knife inside me

Anyway, it kinda fucked me up for a few years, which were incidentally the years that mattered the most. Clever/top marks in school went to slacking and just being a bit of a cunt.

I've got my shit together now (9 to 5, girlfriend, pets) but I won't lie lads, it fucked me up. I'd say it probably set me back about five years, in terms of achieving my goals and whatnot
>was considered extremely intelligent
>won the equivalent of a scholarship
>worldatfeet.jpg
>now I live on a council estate and still replay it over in my head most days

And yet I see women complain about being 'raped' when someone looks at them funny, or says something, or maybe slips a finger inside of them. Until you've been barrelled into by an erect penis in an unlubed arsehole then you can fuck right off.

Agreed. Unless the rape is violent and causes injury, it's basically the same as giving someone a Wet-Willy.

Except with your penis instead of a finger. And a vagina instead of an ear. Same thing, though.

what?! what do u think being molested is? are little kids morally bankrupt?

Sure sounds muslim in here.
Fuck off shitcunts.

fpbp

Horrible.

Does thinking about it ever get you off?

I would be mad but I understand that justice system should be based on rehabilitation. Good thing society determines the penalties and not only the victims.

Lol.

But in all seriousness you doing mentally touched and no rape should not have lenient punishment.

Enjoy your time in prison faggot, I hear a lot of rape goes down there.

How many decent men rape? Zero

No, rape is wrong. But only real rape, not this sjw bullshit

It's all in your head. I've been forcible penetrated and was fondled by older kids and adults as a child. I just shrugged it off.

I know people like you tho. Their lives go to shit so they find someone to blame for all their problems. It's incredibly common. I've been surprised a few times by old friends I meet years later who are completely hostile and vengeful to me. Later I find out it was the smallest slight or joke that made me the focus of their hatred.

You're way far from civilisation, Miguel

sage

Found the degenerate mudslime.

>Enjoy your time in prison faggot, I hear a lot of rape goes down there

So all rape is horrible and unforgivable until either a woman is the perpetrator, a male is the victim, or it happens to some one in prison or to someone you don't like then it's just a joke, right?

Unfortunately yes, and then comes the horrible guilty feelings

>it's all in your head
No shit mate! Where else would it be? Fucking yanks. Also congrats on equating a dry anal rape to you insulting your friends and them disliking you for it. I am now a #cruzmissile

t. Moe Lester McRapey

No if you rape, I don't feel sorry for you getting your own medicine.

>women is the perpetrator, make is the victim
Nice strawman. Someone is showing their insecurities

>Puerto Rico
This isn't why you're not a full-fledged state yet.

Or just don't rape people. Find a willing partner, you degenerate.

Haji

Jesus Christ, you gigantic cuck faggot

>It's all in your head. I've been forcible penetrated and was fondled by older kids and adults as a child. I just shrugged it off.
Well there's your damage. You're so used to sexual abuse you've normalized it and now advocate victimizing everyone else because of your degeneracy.

calm down Turnbull

Nice thread Achmed

Based on your opinions so far, I can see why people dislike you.

they could b one at any time. they just dont want to pay federal taxes

Rape can be extremely damaging to a person's psychology. I agree that punishing the perpetrator isn't going to do much good, but the severity of the crime is to do with the fallout of the act, not the act itself really.

>sex is nothing more than putting your long piece of meat inside meat hole

I hope you are proud of your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=x2ncsuUqtZg

You have no right to speak of morals, shitskin

>Also congrats on equating a dry anal rape to you insulting your friends and them disliking you for it.

But it is the same thing. A lot if people will pick some random slight and refuse to let it go and make their whole life about hating another person over something completely insignificant.

You guys have long sentence for rapes? I though you guys were real liberals and 100% on board with the rehabilitation not punishment approach.

>punishing the perpetrator isn't going to do much good
>If you kill your enemies, they win!

Fucking Leafs.

>>women is the perpetrator, make is the victim
>Nice strawman.

I thought you couldn't conceive a woman as the perpetrator of rape and a male as the victim. Rape too often is used by beta white males as a way to virtue signal to the ugly skanks they go after.

Well rape isn't insignificant. Your threshold for that seems highly exaggerated.

>rape is no big deal

>tfw when neighbour across from me moved houses today because she got raped there recently

TANNED GERMAN
A
N
N
E
D

G
E
R
M
A
N

Holy fucking shit REEEEEEEEEEEE KILL THEM ALL

>didn't got an std

Boi yous sure are a smart cookie. Perhaps Hill-Bill could defend you in them their court of laws and such. Glad you think rape is obie kabie because billy bob your cell mate shares that opinion, and if Hill-Bill cain't get ya off then your cellmate is sure looking forward to getting off on and in you.

Raping a chick is hot as fuck. Don't care what you think. AMA

Rape should carry the death penalty.

People who do that are generally "that way" and do not learn their lesson.

Prison sentence of any kind is just letting society know "they're out of the game for now, but we're gonna let them rape again"

Death isnt a bad thing, especially if its quick.

A lifetime in prison is, and its useless, costs people alot of money to kill the person and destroy their life.

Raping a chick is hot af. AMA

Where do you think you're posting retard?

Don't use straw man arguments, when you assume in an argument you generally make yourself look stupid. Read the sticky.

DUDE ARE YOU FU-

>Looks at the flag.

Waaaiiiiiiit a second, never mind. No big surprise there.

>Well rape isn't insignificant.

Prove it.

So it's just about psychological trauma? Ok then a rapist who rapes unconscious victims isn't doing anything wrong?

It's not going to do much good for the victim is what I meant. I'm about as far from pacifist as you can be. I think the West should have colonized the entire earth following ww2 when we had nukes and nobody else did. Or Russia, somebody with their shit together instead of what we have today.