Who or what can stop him?

Who or what can stop him?

Attached: messi_sandball.jpg (720x960, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

debate.org/opinions/has-anyone-ever-been-far-even-as-decided-to-use-even-go-want-to-do-look-more-like
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does he not realise same doesn't work like snow?

>throwing sand in someone's face as a joke
what a fucking autist

>treats his woman like a disposable object
>impregnates her three times and ends up with 3 male heirs
How fucking based can Messi get?

mate what the fuck you on about.

>Does he not realise same doesn't work like snow?
Maybe, but has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Chile
Germany
Finals
A pk
International success

"Kill me..."

Attached: 1519906689166.png (145x200, 39K)

>has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
lel, it's been a while since the last time i saw that

sixth post best post

Attached: 0EB7A591-5B72-4D88-9351-719484BF652E.jpg (1242x1924, 1.03M)

Good one

Attached: 1519809368875.gif (400x225, 1.93M)

>Messi pls no
>Ueehrrrrr
>Messi no
>EAhruugg
>Throws Sand
>ÜÄeeEEE

kek based fucking autist

WTF I love spic Salah now

Attached: 992BBD16-CD62-451A-931C-D0F95521B14D.gif (500x347, 1.01M)

what the fuck is this non-general doing the front page?

how autistic do you have to be to do this

slightly autistic but with a healthy disdane for roastie whores

*Blocks your world cup*

Attached: 1519454322205.png (534x626, 103K)

pure chad

it was self defense

Attached: IMG_2452.jpg (960x640, 60K)

City, Bayern, Real Madrid and Liverpool

debate.org/opinions/has-anyone-ever-been-far-even-as-decided-to-use-even-go-want-to-do-look-more-like

MOMMY

Careful, doesn't your country stone people for liking mommies?

is egypt muslim like the UK? jesus he better be careful

>what I have to suffer for that starting spot

Attached: 1712794_1.jpg (630x630, 68K)

I can just imagine taking her stool.
Kneeling down on the carpet. Move her cheeks apart and set my mouth in place. Make a vacuum seal with my lips around her anus. When my mouth is in place, move my hands to her hips to steady her and myself. Her bum cheeks press softly against my face cheeks. My tongue quivers as I feel movement of her rear anatomy. Something brushes against my teeth. Then it lands on my tongue. It's a big one. I bet it's really dark brown in colour - the tip, anyway. It's hard and weighty, like compacted playdough. The taste is mild. As more comes it swings sidewards, the tip rests over my right molars, and the faeces leaving her anus travels to the left molars. My eyes are watering as I struggle to take it all. It comes out softer than at first. The expulsions now coming from her anus are probably light brown in colour, perhaps gold.
It's hard to keep respiration going. My nose struggles to get all the air I need. I finally feel her posterior relax, signalling her closing sphincter. My mouth is full. She exhales. I remain in my prayer position, looking up at her. I catch my breath.
"Now chew, slowly, papu," she says firmly.
Her hand gently kinds me to the floor and she lays me on my back. She straddles me with her vagina sitting near my belly button, on top of my erect penis. She grinds me very gently as she watches me feast.

lol

What the fuck is wrong with that one gigaautist who insists on taking it seriously?